[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>listen to the local radio for a while >they say we are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 9315128.png (310KB, 655x977px) Image search: [Google]
9315128.png
310KB, 655x977px
>listen to the local radio for a while
>they say we are jelly of finns
why is finland so great?
>>
File: pulkan naru käsi apustus.png (36KB, 865x526px) Image search: [Google]
pulkan naru käsi apustus.png
36KB, 865x526px
>>66196397
finlan menttioned
>>
Why would anyone be jealous of us? What did they say in the radio
>>
>>66196479
pretty sure finland is better than poland in every conceivable way
>>
>>66196479
I dont remember, i did a 360 and walked away but the important fact is that we are jelly of Finlan
>>
File: lakkahillo.jpg (11KB, 256x246px)
lakkahillo.jpg
11KB, 256x246px
>>66196563
Wanna buy finnish jelly?
>>
>>66196647
varnish jam...?
>>
>>66196706
Yup.
>>
>>66196479
probably something about education system since ours sucks balls
>>
>>66196888
hmm they say the same thing here about the finnish education system

for some reason though the finns seem inclined to copy our system and I don't understand why since it's shit
>>
>>66196888
I thought polan had some of the better school results
>>
>>66196923
>for some reason though the finns seem inclined to copy our system and I don't understand why since it's shit
We got retards doing changes just for the sake of changing things instead of for actually improving it.
Also ingrown inferiority complex at work.
>>
>>66196923
>for some reason though the finns seem inclined to copy our system and I don't understand why since it's shit

Finland tends to copy everything from Sweden, the good and the bad things. I don't know why either. Though I don't think the education system is being copied from there, the basic and high school education is mostly okay (except there's not that much room for talent in the Finnish system, everyone just goes through the same pipe), but university system is quite stupid, no wonder a lot of people go abroad for their uni studies...
>>
everyday i hear about how great the finnish education system is
but nothing ever changes, we are content with living in dirt
god i wish i was a westerner :(
>>
>>66196950
>>66196950
>I thought polan had some of the better school results
>7, 8 and 10th place
>Implying it is good
Fuck this shit, we're not even 5 in maths. I would fucking fired all those teachers and told them to carry fucking buckets with water on the Field. This country Has no future.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.