[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think nationalism should be banned in countries with more than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: 209371208_daf5d337d3-624.jpg (28KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
209371208_daf5d337d3-624.jpg
28KB, 448x336px
I think nationalism should be banned in countries with more than 50 million people.
>>
Good thing we are only 35 million
>>
I think countries as big as the USA and Canada should have more focus on the different states governing themselves, with the prez mostly just acting as a sort of diplomat between them, and the outside world
>>
I think sweden should own Norway, the entire baltic sea, and some parts of Russia
>>
>>66196609
We tried that but it just ended in war and a stronger centralized government.
>>
Lol no one cares what some Finnish NEET thinks
>>
Like most things, nationalism can be a driving force for good or bad. You specifically chose to show the US here but have you actually visited the US?
Aside from the "muh freedom" shit this country is very quickly becoming the exact opposite of what you think.
While "red" states still tend to be very pro US and have a lot of pride in what we WERE, Blue states, cities and our media follow the trend of self guilt, self hate and second guessing and criticizing every action the US has ever made. We are slowly heading toward the proven failure of a true democracy. I mean that everyone feels their opinion and voice MUST be heard and the greater good means nothing compared to individual comfort.
If you can't see how insanely bad this will be in the future then I do not know what to tell you.
>>
File: wahrheit.png (2MB, 7000x3939px)
wahrheit.png
2MB, 7000x3939px
>>66196326
>>
>>66198462
THIS GUY GETS IT
>>
>>66198462
>Africa deserves to be patriotic/nationalistic
OKAY, bro.
>>
>>66198462
You can't stop me
>>
>>66198462
>australia/new zealand deserves to be nationalisitic

>>66198672
also this desu
>>
>>66196609
We tried that, it didn't work, just ended in anarchy
>>
>>66198620

Why not?

I do not see why a Zulu or Swahili should not be proud of their culture.
>>
>>66197530
But i thought that was what the war was actually about, how the nation should be ruled
Confederacy wanted the states to stay independent while being unified in matters like military, while the union wanted the power to be centralized, and the President to be the top guy in nearly anything

But even if it failed back then, that's a long time ago, and i'm sure it would be easier to maintain peaceful relationships now than before, even if the states became more independent
I mean, Most of europe is peaceful between eachother, and the idea of europeans being one people is far less prominent than the idea of americans being one people is
>>
>>66197885
So true. But sadly USA still have a image of a bunch of selfish nacionalists arround here.
>>
>>66196326
where does 50M come from
>>
>>66198920
If i had the opportunity to destroy all of the southern states i would do it in a heartbeat
>>
>>66199070
tell me more about it
>>
>>66199070
That's a pretty rash decision
Why the fuck would you do that? What good could come out of it?
>>
>>66196326
>Nationalism should be banned in countries with less than 50 million people
fixed
>>
>>66199131
The collateral damage will put me out of my misery.
>>
All nationalisms are acceptable except American nationalism.
>>
File: Chicken Game.jpg (130KB, 450x701px) Image search: [Google]
Chicken Game.jpg
130KB, 450x701px
>>66196326
ANNNNDDDDDDD count-martialed, dishonorably discharged and never getting a job in this country ever again.

Hope it was worth it you hippie. Why the fuck did you even volunteer for the armed fores in the first place? Fucking what dude.
>>
>>66199224
Why
>>
>>66199224
>He actually denies the INSANE amount of progress towards the greater good of humanity we have produced

Nigger, historians are going to be masturbating over us for centuries.
>>
>>66198920
It goes even farther back. Before 1812 states saw themselves individually rather than as Americans. Then the brits btfo us and so we became more centralized out of fear. The confederacy was more the final desperate act of rebellion against the centralized government.
>>
>>66199426
Lol they're gonna be masturbating over finns m8
>>
AMERICA HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST HIPPIES
>>
>>66199416

You are fat and smell bad.
>>
>>66199459
Alright, but i still maintain that the states should've been more independent, and that many problems in USA would be easier to solve they had been
>>
File: fixed.png (2MB, 7000x3939px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
2MB, 7000x3939px
>>66198462
>>
>>66199473
When they dig up your graves for science
>>
>>66199528
Not true
>>
>>66199528
You are greasy and smell awful.
>>
File: Finn barbosa.jpg (43KB, 620x428px)
Finn barbosa.jpg
43KB, 620x428px
>>66199593
mhmm
>>
>>66196326
Kek
>can't get into community college
>join military
>protest something stupid
>dishonorable discharge and end un flipping burgers
Nice job there.
>>
>>66199592
>England 1 - 2 Iceland
>>
>>66199696
>implying I'm English
>>
>>66196326
In that case you might as well nuke the planet, because the only nationalism worth a damn is American nationalism.

The rest of the world is a communist, authoritarian shithole in comparison. Fuck off, bootlicker.
>>
>>66201842
You'd fit in just fine.
>>
>>66201842
http://imgur.com/gallery/pEzaNNK
>>
>>66198933
I can understand why. Our meddling in South America caused you guys a lot of grief. Not excusing our actions but to be honest this is what nations do. All of them (that can).
On the other hand, while I understand your resentment I can't see why so many South Americans seem to have a hard on for Russia.
I mean seriously, swap the USA with the USSR...do you really think you guys would have been treated better? If your even slightly leaning toward yes pls ask former soviet states if they would agree.
>>
>>66201936
I hope you´re being sincere; the gradual decay of American liberty is a deplorable turn of events. At this rate, it won´t be long before you land in jail for "hate speech" or beg law enforcement for permission to purchase and carry firearms.

Cherish, advance and protect the hard-earned freedoms established long ago in your great nation - they are a hallmark of American exceptionalism.
>>
>>66202489
You are good friend Finland :) There are a lot of really bad things happening here.
My perception of it is this: We have reached a point were we have become so comfortable, selfish and willfully stupid that we are tearing ourselves apart with made up boogeymen. Does racism still exist? sure. Is it this so called "institutionalized nightmare" that many minorities claim? Not at all. For a multitude of reasons (mainly cultural and where they place their values/priorities) minorities largerly hurt their own communities FAR more then anyone else.
Throw in the new safe space, respect my pronouns, and other lunacy and you can see the slow but unstoppable implosion we are having.
>>
>>66202276
>pls ask former soviet states if they would agree.
I've met plenty of people from central Asian countries that want to unite with Russia Again though
>>
>>66202991
I do not doubt this. People have all kinds of opinions and beliefs. When I was in Eastern Europe I heard some (mainly older) people longing for the days of communism, a few younger people that were out of work as well.
The vast majority I met did not share those sentiments.
>>
>>66198620
He is an African immigrant or the offspring of African immigrants, likely from Morocco or Nigeria
>>
>>66203175
>Eastern Europe
They are better off without Russia thanks to euro moneys, but i wouldn't say the same about the - stans

But if your question is about south American countries then they indeed benefit more from supporting Russia than the USA, simply because of Russia grows strong enough to stand up to usa then the spics can take the chance and kick the yanks out. Just like they did with the Spaniards when napoleon kicked their shit in
>>
>>66203573
Im not exactly sure where or what you are referring to in terms of "kicking us out".
Latin America has largely become something we really don't care about anymore. We kind of have an attitude of indifference and just really wish they would stop coming here illegally.
I have no problem with a strong Russia. I doubt most Americans do. Its the way your government goes about it that is causing some hate.
If you look at Russia and its history as objectively as possible you have to admit you guys excel at backstabbing, trickery, brute force and extremely shady practices to achieve your goals (not at all saying the USA hasn't done this as well, but to a much lesser extent and we largely own up to our dickery at some point). On top of that you openly and aggressively take action then use the bullshit "we are protecting russians or we are the victims!" defense every goddamn time.A very convenient defense since many of these actions are now taken in countries that you flooded with Russians during the cold war while displacing the original populations.
I would never say the USA is perfect or that our people are better then others, but come on dude...Russian Communism was a blight on the world and you guys tend to treat anyone under your influence rather poorly unless you want to use them as a pawn against us.
>>
>>66196326
I think the traitor in the OP picture needs to spend some time in Leavenworth
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 7000x3939px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 7000x3939px
>>66198462
fixed
>>
>>66199070
And ruin the American economy?
Good idea, bub
>>
>>66198871
Swahili is a language, not an ethnicity. And Swahili is mostly spoken as a second language as it's more of a lingua franca at that, so it's not really even attached to an ethnicity...
>>
File: basedsherman.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
basedsherman.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
>>66199070
Destroy the South I hear?
>>
>>66199459
This is not what happened, you dipshit
The constitution was adopted before 1812
You would know this if you paid attention in highschool
The war of 1812 was AFTER we became centralized
Centralization was caused by bickering between states, no outside forces were needed.
>>
>>66198462
>Greenland can't be proud of their Eskimo heritage
>Peru/Bolivia can't be proud of their Inca heritage
>Mexico can't be proud of their Aztec heritage
>Central American countries can't be proud of their Mayan heritage
>but Nigerian nationalism, a country with literally hundreds of ethnic groups, is legitimate
>>
>>66204515
>he takes a meme seriously
>>
>>66203986
>Latin America has largely become something we really don't care about anymore. We kind of have an attitude of indifference and just really wish they would stop coming here illegally.
You may "not care" but spics sure care about unfair trade agreements, multinationals sucking their resources, economical and political independence and so on.
And before you go back to the "b-but being fucked by the russians would be same or worse", i don't want Russia there either, they should be left to do their own thing
>>
>>66204515
eskimo is an ethnic slur you fucking nigger, inuit is the correct term
>>
>>66204927
I totally agree with you man. Im not sure why you perceived my first comment as a direct insult. I know I specifically mentioned Russia (because its what I've been hearing most from South Americans). I really don't get why they would want influence from any outside power in their country.
>>
>>66199131
They'd lose most niggers and become first world.
>>
>>66205058
>I really don't get why they would want influence from any outside power in their country
Grass is always greener
I remember a quote from a colombian movie about a couple that migrates to USA
"I bet you would have loved to stay eating shit in Colombia"
"As if we weren't eating shit here"
"yeah, but gringo shit tastes different"
>>
I wouldn't worry about it pekka
>>
>>66204927
>We have to impose protectionist policies because they're disadvantaged wahhhhhhhhhhh
Fuck off with your anti-capitalist protectionist policies motherfucker
>>
File: 1a412.jpg (26KB, 453x296px)
1a412.jpg
26KB, 453x296px
>>66196609
>what are the articles of confederation
>what is a complete breakdown of diplomacy
>what is the inability to collect taxes
>>
>>66196609
i think yuros should leave their cuckery for europe
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.