[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is melbourne full of faggots? I see all these dickheads beg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1475652254796.png (31KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1475652254796.png
31KB, 420x420px
Why is melbourne full of faggots? I see all these dickheads beg somalians to come to their """""""first""""""" world city to enrich it then they cry when they get stabbed.
>>
File: 2-34.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2-34.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>why is a city in australia so full of faggots?
>>
They're Sudanese, not Somali. The overwhelming majority of them are good people who contribute very positively to our society.
>>
>>66189835
It's not worth it to have to deal with all the shit ones
>>
>>66189847
We have a police force
>>
>>66189835
A guy just got stabbed 11 times where was apex gang before they came to Melbourne it didn't exist they're fucking trash.
>>
>>66189784
How come NZ is full of faggots?
>>
>>66189862
you mean, "we have a police farce"
>>
>>66189862
Still not worth it

fuck the sudanese
>>
A remember a bunch of these guys terrorizing us before the inevitable secession (not that we're any better)

>form gangs and relentlessly harass, stab and even immolate people, even set a wheelchair bound person on fire
>attacked my neighbour with machetes, sometimes kids enter our yard looking to pick up useless shit
>day their leader died in a plane crash they attacked and murdered every northern store, uni or hotel, they sometimes do it even now
Some of them literally and unironically call themselves 'the niggers' or 'the nigger gang', if only you would take in skilled labourers or uni cunts from the north and south, and not just the freeloaders

Also you don't need to start a thread like this to attack me personally
>>
https://youtu.be/GhSv2E9BfwQ
>>
>>66189835
>t. Sudanese
>>
>>66190042
yuck i hate these niggers so much
>>
>>66189760
when the fuck do we beg them to come here lmao
>>66189835
KEK no
>>66189862
yeah and they shouldn't be wasting their time on these shit cunts
>>66189972
If you're the doctor then you're a good cunt
If we took in skilled people like you and gave them jobs or whatever then we wouldn't have this dumb shit apex gang bullshit

thank you
>>
>>66190283
Thanks bro , but it's definitely required : immigration-points and skilled labour only in every western country, to contribute positively to the economy
>>
>>66190261
I like the fat chicks outlook though get an education here then go back to her country and make it better if only all refugees or whatever thought like that.
>>
>>66189760
Southern Sudanese are Christians. Don't you want to empower your country with hardcore black Christians who have been fighting with Islamic slavers? You're cuck.
>>
>>66190327
even people like that, it's too hard to screen for "oh yeah I just want an education bro" but then they just leech off centrelink when they come here

you're right at least she has some positive contribution, and even if she stays here she will get a job so that's fine
>>66190326
exactly and I am happy when educated people from the actual country understand this too
>>
>>66190342
Islam a MAJOR shit, eastern orthodox a lesser shit, catholicism an even lesser shit

Secularism is the way ahead
>>
>>66190393
>I can't into sarcasm and parodies on pol
>>
>living in a city with more than 50k people

lmao city cucks
>>
>>66190490
Some of then unironically believe this shit

>why not take in brown christians? they're infinitely better
>someone posts 'they're still shitskins'
>countless diaspora respond with 'lel cuck, mudslime, etc'
>>
>>66190393
Except all the problems are due to niggers. Why do niggers try to find ANY excuse?
>it's da white mans fault mane
>it religion mane! We gud boys with no religion!
>>
>>66190605
>it's da white mans fault mane
Where did I even insinuate this?

>>it religion mane! We gud boys with no religion!
Where did I say this was the foundational problem and not a contributing factor?

It seems like you have your mind made up and want any chance to post your preprogrammed drivel
>>
>>66189760
Yes, literally all of that's true. I wish we could be true blue Aussie's like Brisbane
>>
Pleb
>>
>ethiopians
alright
>somalis
trash
>sudanese
trash
>south sudanese
alright
>>
so fucking sick of it all

tired of these pacman ghost looking bitches waddling around the local university which is just a human processing facility at this point
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.