[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.s m h.com.au/comment/chinas-treatment-o f-hong-ko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: empire of china.jpg (103KB, 604x573px) Image search: [Google]
empire of china.jpg
103KB, 604x573px
http://www.s m h.com.au/comment/chinas-treatment-of-hong-kong-is-a-lesson-for-australia-20161010-gryvnv.html

Reminder that Australia will be a Chinese client-state under the brutal tyranny of the CCP within the next 20 years
>>
They cant even control own whole region (Xīnjiāng)
>>
>>66176637
delet ths
>>
>>66176298
Who says they aren't already?
>>
>>66180264
today they are US client state
>>
China legally owns Hong Kong though, and I doubt we would let this happen.
>>
>>66176298
Isnt this from the shit site called 鉄血 or like such. Their IQs are incredibly low. Its most likely far shitter than /pol/.
>>
>>66180781
s m h.com is the Sydney Morning Herald, I'm not sure what you're talking about. Do you mean the image? Also, when is Hiro finally going to remove the word filter so I can actually post links again
>>
>>66180860
鉄血 is the notorious board on the mainland internet where literal brainwashed ill-informed patriots get together and spew anything mean. They make shit like the image. Btw I wanna use the word "alt-right" for them but cant because they are by far stupider than alt-rights/netouyos. They are just genuine retards.

The original source of that might be the site, even though it came out of your country.
>>
>>66176298
better get nukes then
>>
>>66180611
Treaty was signed betweenthe ing dynasty and the UK.
Commie china has no legal basis in claiming Hong Kong.
Get your fact right, Mr Zhang.
>>
>>66181938
Just like Japan signed the treaty with the KMT to hand over Taiwan. But nobody recognises the KMT anymore, so therefore Taiwan belongs to Japan.
>>
still cant forget the day where literally MOST hongkongers were very welcome to go back part of china without exaggeration and then shamelessly suddenly started dissing japan together with mainlanders in line with ccps policies. never forget it and still gotta to say fuck all that shit.

this is one of the reasons why im unwilling to support them.
>>
>>66183058
Not butthurt, but serial. If Taiwanese people had the option of being a Jap colony again, or being part of Mainland China, I reckon most would say Japan.
>>
>>66181938
They are the rightful succesor state of the Qing Dynasty by right of might (they basicly won civil war, just taiwan left)
Considering the UN recognizes them as the "true" china they have both legal right from their perspective and from an international viewpoint.
>>66183145
you what
>>
>>66183173
Nothing of value would be lost to China if that happened.

How is an aboriginal savage like you able to type coherently on the Internet?
>>
>>66176637
Australia is sexy
>>
>>66180781
铁血 is a site meant for military discussion, so yeah...
>>
>>66176298
Australia would literally destroy China in the event of an invasion, lmao
>>
>>66176298
I doubt the PLA is ready for the emus.
>>
>>66185719
They wouldn't but nobody really wants your country.
>>
>>66181938
That a strange interpretation. Is this really the prevailing justification in HK for separatism?
>>
>>66185719
Not really
>>
>>66180781
Most likely. Supposedly reputable news outlets toss integrity out the window when talking about China because they need to keep up the image of China as a dangerous, expansionist power with an illegitimate government. A recurring phrase as of late is is "Chinese media says..." Which invariably means some fringe pundit or blogger who is Chinese.
>>
File: Haplogrupo_O_(ADN-Y)_edit (1).png (44KB, 300x202px) Image search: [Google]
Haplogrupo_O_(ADN-Y)_edit (1).png
44KB, 300x202px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT28pNazw2U

Make Asia haplogroup O3 again
>>
>>66186247
Smh is some nigger tier trash tabloid from Australia. Who the fuck cares?

A bunch of retarded right wing Anglo retards?
>>
>>66186247
>>66187932
Literally what are you talking about? Sydney Morning Herald is one of our more reputable newspapers, kill yourself chinkboo trash
>>
Australia and Canada are already SAR 3 and 4.
>>
>>66187989
Right wing anglo insectoid detected.
>>
really makes you think
>>
i hate china so much
>>
File: 1385495327897.jpg (96KB, 668x665px) Image search: [Google]
1385495327897.jpg
96KB, 668x665px
Good

You Will Work For China , Bogan

China Will Grow Larger.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.