[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is public opinion of America going down in the Philippines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

File: netusfavorableworldwide.png (157KB, 1200x2217px) Image search: [Google]
netusfavorableworldwide.png
157KB, 1200x2217px
Is public opinion of America going down in the Philippines because of Duterte?
>>
>>66160833
I fucking hate Germans
>>
>>66161227
you should be glad they give you billions to pay for your military.
>>
>>66161504
>they give you billions to pay for your military.
We pay them to base shit there
>>
>>66161504
Excuse me?
>>
>>66161227
I hate you guys too :3
>>
>>66161578
Nah, the Germans actually subsidise it. The Frog is correct. Germany pays approx $1 billion a year towards the cost, or they did a decade ago. Nowadays it's probably less as the US troop/base number is less

It is a legacy from how Germany was/is an occupied country beaten in a war. Similarly, Japan pays the USA some money towards the cost of keeping troops there.

It's allies like the UK where you pay us to base shit here, because it's more of a contractual thing.

The other difference is that the US is based in Germany to ostensibly protect Germany (or it was when they were frontline), whereas the US is based in the UK not to protect us, but to project power eastwards if necessary.
>>
File: 1461394891190.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1461394891190.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>66161740
WHY WON'T YOU LOVE US
>>
>>66161578
>>66161795
I forgot the source for what I said about what Germans pay to the USA

http://fluglaerm-kl.de/dl/American_bases_in_Germany_fs.pdf
>>
>>66161799
Because your shitty wars brought us millions of Arabs. Ofc Merkel and friends are at fault too, but so are you.
>>
>>66161795
Thank you, UK
>>66161740
We only wanted to be friends, but ever since the USSR fell you've been taking us for granted. Why do you hate us!?
>>
>>66161795
>>66161840
Weird
>>
>>66160833
What's the beef with Jordan?
>>
I love how some Americans here think that there has to be muslims behind anti American posts on 4chan, but Germans hate America, too
>>
>>66162027
He's jealous of our relationship with Chad.
>>
>>66162027
Israel + we fund terror groups because banter

>>66162043
I love how literally everyone on this site does this but you focus in on the Americans
>>
>>66161799
Because you kill innocent Muslims
>>
File: 1465684049116.jpg (27KB, 545x417px) Image search: [Google]
1465684049116.jpg
27KB, 545x417px
>>66162230
No, we fund people who kill them for us

Keep up
>>
>>66161999
What's weird?
>>
>>66162422
That they still pay us. I get that it's a holdover from the occupation(not that the occupation ever really ended), but I would have expected it to have been renegotiated at some point
>>
>>66162472
They probably still win on balance, with thousands of US troops and their families spending money in Germany. And the total upkeep of those bases almost certainly costs more than what they pay you.

But the deeper truth is that it's much cheaper than doing the hard work of developing their own military forces into something decent.
>>
>>66160833
aside from muslims and commies, most of those on the over 50 positions dont look like a secure country. dunno why italy loves america so much.
>>
>>66160833
What year is that from
>>
File: 1463271352389s.jpg (298KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1463271352389s.jpg
298KB, 1200x1200px
>>66161740
w-well i l-love you
>>
>help germany become a first world country
>because of the USA they are not a slav shithole
>germany hates the USA
epic. freaking. lulz.
>>
>>66161859
So, you hate your own country then?
We didn't force you to allow and actively encourage refugees to come to your country.

That's your problem.

Also, How is the syrian war our fault? It was going to happen either way.
>>
>>66160833
The latest data I have says that we`ve got 30% infavorable. This is a strange pic.
>>
>>66166661
Maybe it was, but be sure, supporting rebels with money and weapon helped it to start a bit earlier.
>>
File: 822.gif (129KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
822.gif
129KB, 600x600px
>>66160833

>Love USA; third world countries
>Fuck USA; all greatest countries

Jajaja, get rekt burgerclaps.
>>
>>66167081
>all greatest countries
>Germany
>China
I guess there are no more on the entire list.
>>
>>66167205

All below 50 in the list mean fuck USA. Brasil counts as a pro-USA because it's third world and will never be a great country.
>>
>>66166919
The US got involved well into the Civil war.

The Civil war started in 2011, and the US only started supporting rebels by end of 2013.

Also, must refugees aren't leaving because of "Rebels" but because of Syrian air bombardment and it was only made worse when Russia came into the picture and started bombing even more cities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXkdmGpFdjk

You think the US is at fault here. For once let the syrian and possibly Russia take responsability.

The US is bombing ISIS strongholds in the middle of the desert. Even if there are collateral is minimal. Russia and Syria bombards major population areas with terrible "Collateral."
>>
>>66167529
U dont get it. There are no mo great countries on the list at all. Only 3rd world and semi-colonies.
>>
>>66167081
>S.Korea
>Italy
>Israel
>France
>canada
>UK
>Japan
>Australia
>Germany
All first world and have a net favorability of the US

>[Spanish Education]
>>
>>66167081
>disagreeing with the most powerful race
>>
>>66167566
US is bombing Syrian army. And they protect rebels, that act like ISIS, cooperate with ISIS, but don`t call themselves ISIS. And also some hospitals, yes. But not in Syria, so it doesn`t count.

>You think the US is at fault here.
No, I don`t. I think terrorist are in fault. And I also think that US has never shown any effectivenes in fighting terrorism.

>most refugees
are not from Syria in the first place.
>>
>>66168114
The Refugee crisis originates in the Syrian conflict. Even if most refugees aren't syrians, Pro-refugee people use the events in syria to show how much in need of a place to live they are.

The US bombed the syrian army once, and it was an accident. The Same for the Hospital.

It happened once.

There have been numerous Doctors without borders, HRW, and amnesty reports of Hospitals getting bombed in syrian cities like aleppo. Most likely by Russian or Syrian Air force. But Doctors without borders refused to put the blame in anyone because they would be kicked out of the country.

The US is much more careful with collateral damage than any other nation, because it is aware of the damaging effect that it can have on the image of the military.

You can't prove they work with ISIS. THat is something thrown around by russia and Syria constantly but it can't be proven. The FSA, and other rebels groups have for the most part not been involved with groups like Al nusra and ISIS. Some of them have been, but once they are found out they are removed from the list of rebel groups that the US supports and no more equipment or help gets their way.
>>
>>66168449
Also, the Russian did the exact same thing when they bombed a US camped holding rebels and UK forces. They didn't stop even after been warned of the western forces there. For 20 minutes they bombed the place and they dind't give a fuck.

The US stopped its attack as soon as it got news of the bombardment. But Russia cries the loudest and the US is the big brother that bullies everyone, so they make a big deal of that.
>>
>>66168449

I don't think hospitals in the Middle east put crosses on them like they are supposed to. Otherwise you can't tell what it is from the air and it's okay to bomb
>>
>>66162677
true. but we dont need a big military and we buy with a big chunk of independence besides the flat money.
Also infesting in our own military would still net us more (our weapons, our cars, etc.).

Also i hate amerifats if they leave they country.
>>
>>66168579
Crosses are christian symbols.
Obviously they wouldn't have a cross, but a crescent or something.

The US bombardment of the afghan hospital has already been explained by US officials.
>>
>>66168765

They still might not mark them
>>
>>66168765

And your not supposed to treat soldiers in them either otherwise it's okay to bomb
>>
>>66168449
>You can't prove they work with ISIS
Well, and you can`t prove that theese are Russian and Syrian air forces that cause collateral. Because all the objective data is secret. So it`s all about who cries louder.

>But Doctors without borders refused to put the blame
No evidence is best evidence, right?

>Otherwise you can't tell what it is from the air and it's okay to bomb
>The US is much more careful with collateral damage than any other nation
Ok, i see.

>The FSA, and other rebels groups have for the most part not been involved with groups like Al nusra and ISIS
US was asked numerous times to give a list of rebels they can control. And still, it doesn`t work. I guess, it`s possible to put blame on Syrian army here, but it`ll be as speculative as the opposite.

>Even if most refugees aren't syrians, Pro-refugee people use the events in syria to show how much in need of a place to live they are.
Then it`s a pro-refugee crisis, not a refugee crisis.
>>
>>66169343
It's not comparable.

There are hundreds of rebel groups and an even lesser number are backed by the US. For you to say that the rebels are aiding ISIS, you are generalizing a vast number of groups some that are indeed to blame for aiding ISIS and others that aren't. You can't say rebel and act like they are all the same, because they aren't.

The Bombings of the US camp and Hospitals in western Syria can only be attributed to two groups. Syria and Russia. I may not say which of the two bombed a particular place, but it is obvious that one of the did. When the US camp was bombed, they reported Russian planes, but both the Russian and the Syrians use russian planes.

The Same goes for bombings of hospitals and major cities in western Syria. Only two countries operate in western Syria and only two use Russian planes. Syria and Russia. The situation isn't comparable to that of hundreds of rebels groups all with different agendas, seme good and some bad.

It wasn't me who said anything about being able to tell the hospital apart. That was another poster.

But the truth is that the US is indeed much more careful. From the US the use of roof knockers to the avoidance of mass casualties agents like Cluster bombs.

Why would the US give a list of the rebels they control? That would be stupid. These are black operations and very secretive. Giving a list would only put the US-backed rebels in dangers and would open the gates to ISIS and other factions to inserting agents into these groups to undermine US operations.
>>
>>66162027

To their west and south they have the 2 greatest american allies and biggest regional shitflingers: Israel and Saudi Arabia. To their north and east, courtesy of Merica and the regional shitflingers, the biggest fucked up countries in the region: Syria and Iraq.
>>
>>66162027
>>66170065

Their government loves us but the people are durka durkas who believe that Saudi Arabia is blessed by allah and he gives them oil and it'll never run out
>>
>>66161859
>le ebul America is making us cuck ourself
off yourself
>>
>>66168721
I agree it's better if you invest in your own military. You don't need a big one (if big means American-size) but you still need a pretty strong land army and air force because you need to play a big role in defending Europe, if you want to be independent of the yanks.
>>
>>66160833
Don't we keep Jordan's pockets lined?
>>
>>66160833
>Italy that high
Death to America a esser franchi
Never forghetti Never forghivi
>>
>>66167081
So why doesn't Spain love us then?
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 773x559px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 773x559px
>>66167566
>and it was only made worse because of Russian air bombardment

Guess when the Russian's intervened
>>
>>66168564
>Also, the Russian did the exact same thing when they bombed a US camped holding rebels and UK forces.
First of all
[Citation needed]

Second, the Russians were invited by the internationally recognized government of Syria. America was not.
>>
>>66171460
>just ignore international law and let millions of refugees die on your border

The Germans follow international law. Get Cause-Effect correct.

1. American destabilization of the Middle East in 2001-2003-2011.
2. Germans following international law and being cucks in 2015.

That's the chronological order.
>>
>>66169958
>Only two countries operate in western Syria

Wrong. The US has bombed in Western Syria 20-30 times in the last few months. We dislike Al-Nusra because it is literally Al-Qaeda.
>>
>>66169958
>There are hundreds of rebel groups and an even lesser number are backed by the US.

No. There is only one "Rebel" group. The FSA. We support it.

Within the FSA there are multiple forces, but they are all part of the FSA.
>>
>>66169958
>But the truth is that the US is indeed much more careful.

[Citation needed]

850,000 Iraqi civilians and 340,000 Afghan civilians would disagree.
>>
>>66168765
>Obviously they wouldn't have a cross, but a crescent or something.

Wrong. Muslims do not use the crescent for religious purposes. It is a Turkish symbol.

Furthermore, many of the "hospitals" are unmarked. The majority of them are field hospitals for rebel fighters. Many have rebel soldiers around them because they have a degree of protection from airstrikes.
>>
>>66174271
>>66174328
>>66174450
>>66174520
>>66174597
>>66174658
>>66174748
Wow you seriously destroyed this American.
You also should stop replying to idiots. It's a waste of time.
>>
>>66174450
Hence why "international law" is horseshit.
>>
>>66174328
>http://www.wsj.com/articles/russian-strikes-on-remote-syria-garrison-alarm-u-s-1469137231
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704173/Russia-DELIBERATELY-bombs-secret-military-base-Syria-used-elite-American-British-forces.html
>http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06/17/kremlin-warns-washington-against-striking-assad-forces.html

The moment assad used chemical weapons in ghouta and its own people. It ceased to be a legitimate leader.
>>
>>66174841
>just ignore international law and invade Iraq, President Bush.
>Iraq is part of the Axis of Evil after all!
>>
>>66174918
>The Russians weren’t bombarding a run-of-the-mill rebel outpost, according to U.S. officials. Their target was a secret base of operations for elite American and British forces. In fact, a contingent of about 20 British special forces had pulled out of the garrison 24 hours...
>had pulled out

Are you fucking illiterate?
Here is your claim>>66168564
>Also, the Russian did the exact same thing when they bombed a US camp holding rebels and UK forces.

>I decide what is legitimate
No you do not.
>>
>>66175075
The camp was a US backed camp and Russia refused to stop even after having been contacted by US forces.

The camped had at one point held UK forces. They had pulled out, but did the russians knew this? It just goes to prove that their attack was deliberate and they didn't care about attacking US coalition installations. They bomb ours why should we give a fuck about bombing Syrians army.
>>
>>66174806
Wow, Proxy fag complimenting himself.
What a loser.
>>
>>66174939
The invasion of Iraq was not a good thing but that has nothing to do with taking in hundreds of thousands of economic migrants over a decade later.
>>
>all these mad americans wondering why everyone hates them
>>
>>66174450
Germany was under no international pressure or law to accept the levels of refugees that it did.

They accepted those numbers of refugees in a policy of their own and force other european states throught the EU to do the same.

No other country wished to do that. If you want to commend the germans for having done it then sure, but don't make it out to be like they were forced by anyone. It was and still is a policy of their own.

>>66174597
>As of 2016, the term "Free Syrian Army" does not denote any form of coherent organization, but has become a promotional label which militia factions in the Syrian Civil War arbitrarily use or reject.

>>66174658
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/27/israels-controversial-roof-knocking-tactic-appears-in-iraq-and-this-time-its-the-u-s-doing-it/
US roof knocking

What are those 800K and 300K?
Casualties on the part of the Americans?
[citation needed]

>>66174520
The US has bombed in Western Syria 20-30 times in the last few months.
[citation needed]

>>66174748
I wasn't sure about that. I just said red crescent based on the red crescent societies in the middle east.

http://www.ifrc.org/en/what-we-do/where-we-work/middle-east-and-north-africa/
>>
>>66174271
That's just the number of mediterranean trips to Greece.

That doesn't say anything total number of civilian casualties and Refugees who decided to travel by land to other regions.
>>
Wow, look at all this discussion about if Duterte is effecting what the regular people think of America in the Philippines.
>>
The thing is, Americans identify with their govt too much. Germans are skeptical of the US govt, not of Americans themselves. American tourists are treated pretty well here, especially by younger people, since we don't hold past grudges and are fluent in English. It's also interesting to find out which states they're from and how they think Germany compares to the US

Absolutely despise your govt though. The NSA bullshit and the Iraq war as well as Gitmo severely fucked your Reputation over here
>>
>>66174918

It's le Daily Mail, but assuming for a second that what they say is factually correct, it would simply corroborate that the British Parliament and the British Government, as institutions, are nothing but a mock up parade of deliberate liars and clowns whose word has less value than a monkey signature.

>We're not going to intervene in Syria (t. Big Honest Dave)
>British troops nearly bombed by Russian Air Force in Syria (t. Le Happy Daily Mail)
>>
>>66162196
I thought Jordan was as much into it as say, Iraq.

I hate your country but I love President Trump.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.