[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think you owe your parents? I don't owe them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: 1444250164156.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1444250164156.png
80KB, 500x421px
What do you think you owe your parents?

I don't owe them anything. I told them tonight by the time I'm 30 I will take every single penny they've earned from them for treating me how they did for 20 years.

I will not help them at all and the moment I'm finished college they are dead to me, I will never speak or have anything to do with my family the day I graduate, I'll never ever speak to them after that day.
>>
>>66160799
sage
>>
File: fkJ5F7q.png (11KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
fkJ5F7q.png
11KB, 420x420px
>>66160842
Announcing sage is a reportable offense.
>>
Kys
>>
>>66160799
Are you me OP?
>>
>>66162005
Yes my leafbrother
>>
Canada sucks so much dick, you have to be gay if you want to live there
>>
>>66162031
I'm going to change my address and phone number as soon as I graduate and forever disconnect myself from them. I'd rather not have to deal with their bullshit, fuck their assets even they die, I'll build my own life and they can grow old, sick and senile without a son to take care of them.
>>
>>66162156
Literally same bro

kind of sucks to miss out on inheritance though, I think you can dispute a will though and it's worth it if it's quite substantial
>>
Edgy

I have a spare bedroom in my house. If my mother needs it in her old age she is welcome to it. It's the least I can do.
>>
>>66162224
Screw the inheritance, I don't want anything to do with them even after their death. They gave up on me so I'll give up on them.
>>
>>66162533
What happened bro? You still talk to them?

Maybe it's worth it to pretend to be nice to them to get inheritance desu
>>
>>66162686
They treat me as just another expense, for years almost every conversation they've had with me was money related. They tell themselves they're working hard for their kids but at the end of the day they treat me like absolute garbage and ignore my humanity and ambitions.

They even want me to give up on school and everything so that I would be less of a financial burden on them. Honestly fuck them, they can go fuck themselves with that attitude because I'm going to move forward with my life whether they like it or not.

How about you bro?
>>
>>66162849
Tfw same

Idk dude it's too much things, pretty much always been pieces of shit since I was young and they'd beat me and shit when I was small. It was just fucked, always about something minor and they'd just spaz out.

>TFW you will never get revenge on them for what they did
>>
>>66163123
We should both work hard not for them but for ourselves so we can stand strong on our own feet without them then live our own separate lives. That is the greatest form of revenge imo.

Stay strong brother, I'll be fighting the same fight as you and we're even in the same country. No rain, no rainbow.
>>
>>66163487
It's just a bad feel dude

>tfw you'll never know what a loving family is like
>tfw you'll never know what it's like to not be beaten by your parents as a child
>tfw you'll never know what it's like for your parents to break your arm and refuse to take you to the hospital for hours
>>
>>66163677
For your parents to not*

Feels sad, man
>>
File: 1429852093209.jpg (4KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
1429852093209.jpg
4KB, 299x168px
>>66162849
>ignore my humanity and ambitions
>humanity and ambitions

Your parents will be better off without an insufferable faggot leeching off of them.
>>
>>66163735
not him but you're a faggot

Parents are suppose to help their children, not hold them back and cuck them
>>
>>66163735
Good. I'm already cut off from them financially and don't speak to them anymore so that's not an issue. I want nothing to do with them anyway.

>>66163677
I truly feel for you bro. You didn't have to suffer through all of their bullshit like that. Fuck our families. I'm going to live an honest and hardworking life and make my own family in the future and I'll be the greatest Dad in the world to my kids, something my parents truly failed to be for me. I'll support my kids forever and always be there for them whenever they need me, and any time I feel weak and helpless I'll remember how shitty my parents were to me and muster up the energy to go the extra mile to be the complete opposite of them for the rest of my life.
>>
>>66160799
My parents and I have a good relationship, but I want to move far away. I just cannot stand the area I am in now. I will support them of course, but I will be a ways away
>>
File: Dwight_Schrute.jpg (16KB, 485x556px) Image search: [Google]
Dwight_Schrute.jpg
16KB, 485x556px
>>66162156
> mfw I come from a culture where after 50 parents live off of their sons
> mfw I say I will be there for them when they grow old
> mfw I'll change towns and contact information when I start my career
>>
File: 423423.jpg (19KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
423423.jpg
19KB, 396x385px
nothing

i didn't ask to be born
>>
>>66160799
You owe your mom her milk and blood
You owe your dad his sweat
>>
>>66160799
my parent made the terrible choice of giving me a life and I hate them for that Being alive is the worst thing that ever happened to me
>>
Where's Jorge?
>>
File: monkey_holding_baseball_bat.jpg (26KB, 276x340px) Image search: [Google]
monkey_holding_baseball_bat.jpg
26KB, 276x340px
>>66164527
Lmao what country bro?

I'm going to do the same then change my surname and never talk to them again
>>
They worked hard for me so I will take of them till they die
Sucks to be you though, I would do the same and more if they treated me like that
>>
>>66166718
Take care*
>>
File: 1451465297450.jpg (21KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1451465297450.jpg
21KB, 412x351px
>tfw you'll never kill your parents
>>
Yes, They haven't given me a reason to dislike them, the opposite actually. Are new worlders more hateful to family ?

>>66165138
>>66165812
heh
>>
>>66164589
finally, someone said it!
>>
>>66160799
They bought me a pretty expensive bike, a car, and as a gift when i got into college they bought my an apartment near my university.

I don't think i owe them shit, i didnt ask to be born
>>
>>66164091
Godspeed bro.

We're going to fucking make it.
>>
ITT: Pieces of shit
>b-but I didn't ask to born :X---d
Yea but you should feel a little bit of empathy towards the people that raised you and loved you
>>
>>66168010
>Raised and loved you

What if they did the opposite of this?
>>
>>66168069
Just leave.

I mean, you could spend the rest of your life trying to punish your parents for being shit, but what good would it do?

Most parents are garbage by default. It's probably not their fault either. Their parents were probably garbage too.
>>
Why are leafs so ungrateful and entitled?
>>
>>66168696
>Why are leafs so ungrateful and entitled?

>Not being grateful for getting treated like shit

My mom literally broke my arm as a kid and refused to take me to the hospital for 4 hours.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.