[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How of much does it coast an avocado in your country on average

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: avocat-entier.jpg (78KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
avocat-entier.jpg
78KB, 626x626px
How of much does it coast an avocado in your country on average ?

Here depends the region but the average price must be 1,50 euros.
>>
>eating memecados

It will cost around 4 $ per Kg here, since its not really a big part of our diets, and are seen as 'exotic'. Taste trash though.
>>
Cheap. 2/$ here.
>>
>>66155871

Try on toast with salsa.
>>
>>66155747
Like 5€/kg for good ones
>>
>>66155747
around 80 cents per avocado
>>
>>66155871
Eat shit dumb poo-in-loo, avocados are great
>>
>>66155747
Varies a lot depending on season, I think it's something between 1 or 2 dollars, it was never cheap for some reason, dunno if we produce them or are imported.
>>
about 1 euro
>>
>>66155747
I bought one avocado at 145yen
>>
Almost 3 usd for a questionable Hass avocado.

Every now and then the royal projects harvest and sell them so cheap they're almost free. I don't think they are done developing a stable domestic cultivar yet.
>>
>>66156081
>Mongol rapebaby with an insipid and bland palate saying something's great

No.
>>
>>66156353
don't you have a street to shit on pajeet?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (276KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
276KB, 1000x963px
I have avocado tree in my backyard
>>
>>66155747
I've never seen any of these here
>>
>>66156532
Because it comes from Mexico and does not exist in Argentina.
>>
File: guacamole.jpg (103KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
guacamole.jpg
103KB, 1024x683px
>>66156353
>insipid and bland palate
just season it m8
>>
>>66156575
There are avocados in Chile too.
Who else love smashed avocado mixed with garlic? My god shit so good
>>
>>66155871
Avocados are godtire food you uncultered swine
>>
>>66157214
>>66156790
Its just that avocado outside of mexico taste like shit because its not ripe.
They grow in my garden, but else .30-.40 USD a piece at Walmart for a realistic comparison. Its cheaper in a market
>>
>>66155747
less than 1 euro each one
>>
Only mexicans and chicanos eat that shitty fruit
>>
>>66158820
I don't know anyone who just eats avacados, but people here like guacamole.
>>
>>66156525
youhavetogoback.jpg
>>
>>66155747
About 1€, I'd say.

>>66158992
Nobody here eats guacamole, but Avocados are getting more common.

I prefer mine with sugar rather than salt, though.
>>
>>66159086
>Nobody here eats guacamole

I'm surprised. I don't care for it, but it is a popular dip for chips/crisps (I don't know how you call them in Portugues)
>>
Seriously, it is great spread on toast with a little seasoning.
>>
>>66159478
"Batatas fritas". Or we usually go with the British English in schools. Or at least I did.

I dunno. Guacamole might be good, but it might not mix well with the established cuisine, so we miss out on that. We don't usually have that many crisps and prefer chips I'd say.

Avocado with some sugar is a nice desert/middle afternoon snack if you're feeling lightheaded, but I usually see the darker ones, not the green ones, if that explains anything.

Brazilian food is more liked than Mexican food, usually.

I'm making a lot of assumptions here based on my experience, though, someone might come and say they're different.
>>
>>66159086
>sugar on guacamole

That absolute madman
I should have not expected any different from a country that makes deserts with cold spaghettis.
>>
>>66160260
Aletria fucking sucks, so I get your point. Arroz Doce is the superior and more common version, though.

Also, we put sugar in Avocado and scoop it, not on Guacamole.

I'm sure some people do make Guacamole, just I don't. It's a fairly recent addition that's still being explored, currently. It doesn't mix too well with our cuisine, is all, and we got introduced to the fruit, not Guacamole, so we're exploring from there.
>>
>>66160397
>>66160260
Oh, sugar is also optional. I like it, but it's still essentially just eating it as a fruit, not a side-dish.

Sometimes we also put sugar on oranges to make it an extra sweet desert for kids or something, but we mostly still just eat the oranges by themselves. Same thing with Avocado.
>>
>>66160397
>>66160489
>eating avocado like its an orange.
Do you also put sugar on tomatoes? Its a fruit too after all...

Avocado is slightly bitter and fatty. Its an awesome.combination with sour/citrus flavour and nicely dulls any hot Chile you put in the dish.
It mustn't taste very good scooped with sugar IMO.
Keep exploring friendos
>>
>>66160260
>sugar on guacamole
Welp, my mom makes guacamole with milk so...
>>
>>66160649
Well, I don't claim to be an expert on it. You guys are the Mexicans. But those all sound weird to me. I'll take your word for it, though. I'll try it someday when they are in season again.

The problem with eating it with sugar is that you have to put a new layer at every scoop, or the bitterness becomes more obvious due to the contrast of the previous scoop, so you end up adding a lot of calories to an already highly caloric fruit, which is why I don't eat it that often either.

Those spicy seafood dishes you guys have seem more interesting to me, though.

Also, I don't much care for tomatoes. That's definitely a Spanish thing, not a Portuguese one. We use tomatoes very moderately, and Spain tends to use them a lot more. A lot of their dishes are similar to ours except with more tomato and/or garlic. Our people, including the peasants, had more things to work with from the spice trade, so we ended up a bit more balanced, perhaps.

>>66160811
Just to make sure you guys don't think I'm going full retard, just a little quirky >>66160397
>>
Taiwanese gf makes me avocado toast on rye bread with an over easy egg on top with sausage on the side

Wanna talk comfy

That's comfy.
More so with the cold coming in.
>>
>>66155747

$1.800 CL 1Kg Feria/Merkat
$2,68 US 1Kg Feria/Merkat

$2.790 CL 1Kg Wallmart.
$4,16 US 1Kg Wallmart.

We need avocado to survive, it's like cocaine for us.
>>
About 80 centimes for a good one
>>
14 :- Sek per avocado
>>
>>66161816
>not having your own plata tree
>>
$2 per Kg
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.