[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im sorry /int/ for our posters. Theyre self-hating attention

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: pobrane.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Im sorry /int/ for our posters. Theyre self-hating attention whoring idiots. If you see someone posting pope or being butthurt about ww2, just ignore him and dont give him attention please.
>>
>>66155020
shut up dickhead I'd really like to hook you like a barramundi and give you a left right good night cunt.
>>
>>66155212
What the fuck is your fucking problem you fucking abo scum
>>
>>66155020
Poles should be genocided, along with the other Eastern Europeans
>>
>>66155394
why
>>
>>66155520
to unite Siebenbürgen with the fatherland
>>
File: b8e.png (46KB, 676x696px) Image search: [Google]
b8e.png
46KB, 676x696px
>>66155394
Everybody should be genocide excluding the most powerful race on the world - Argentinians.
>>
File: 0BE.jpg (62KB, 700x499px) Image search: [Google]
0BE.jpg
62KB, 700x499px
>>66155020
don't worry polan, there are people that understand you and loves you regardless of the self-haters
>>
>Austrian Sae poster
Get some taste you homo.
>Poles are Wends polack
Don't be a nigger. Poles never had a history but you're no longer slaves of the Soviet Union so make your own culture instead of stealing Western culture.
>German I am Greek guy
I think you make 95% of all the German posts outside the deutsch general and they're all shit. You make me sick of all Greeks.
>The Dane with autism
You're annoying. You make Swedes look sane and masculine.
>Lithuanian that posts girls from Yahari
Keep up the good work.
>>
Poles are sound lads
>>
File: 1351097353652.jpg (236KB, 583x679px) Image search: [Google]
1351097353652.jpg
236KB, 583x679px
Poles used to be less butthurt.

Now no.
>>
File: 1476474215430.jpg (65KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1476474215430.jpg
65KB, 626x626px
bump for awarness
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.