[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never serve in the Grande Armée Why didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: FusGren-FusChass.jpg (54KB, 456x300px) Image search: [Google]
FusGren-FusChass.jpg
54KB, 456x300px
>you will never serve in the Grande Armée

Why didn't we support Napolean and invade Bongistan together and put King George's head on a stick?
>>
you might has well have done for all the good your country has done mine over the years
>>
>you will never fight and die for l'empereur
>>
>>66140263
i wonder if americans sound ridiculous when they pronounce french just like when they try to pronounce spanish or italian.
>>
>>66140362
I mean at least they actually try with spanish. they say jalapeno like spics (dropping the h sound.) you should hear them try to say croissant.
>>
File: 447px-Manlytears3.jpg (40KB, 447x599px) Image search: [Google]
447px-Manlytears3.jpg
40KB, 447x599px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Ney#Execution

>When Napoleon was defeated, dethroned, and exiled for the second time in the summer of 1815, Ney was arrested (on 3 August 1815). After a court-martial decided it did not have jurisdiction (November), he was tried (4 December 1815) for treason by the Chamber of Peers.

> In order to save Ney's life, his lawyer Dupin declared that Ney was now Prussian and could not be judged by a French court for treason as Ney's hometown of Sarrelouis had been annexed by Prussia according to the Treaty of Paris of 1815.
>Ney ruined his lawyer's effort by interrupting him and stating: "I am French and I will remain French".[16] On 6 December 1815, he was condemned, and executed by firing squad in Paris near the Luxembourg Garden on 7 December 1815, an event that deeply divided the French public.

>He refused to wear a blindfold and was allowed the right to give the order to fire, reportedly saying:

>"Soldiers, when I give the command to fire, fire straight at my heart. Wait for the order. It will be my last to you. I protest against my condemnation. I have fought a hundred battles for France, and not one against her ... Soldiers, fire!"[17]
>>
File: 38920301.png (1MB, 1280x747px) Image search: [Google]
38920301.png
1MB, 1280x747px
>>66140406
F
>>
>>66140263
Yes. Napoleon was severely underrated compared to that hack and poseur, Hitler.
>>
>>66140393
I can imagine it: qwuaaahseeeehhhhnt
>>
>>66140316
t. biggest recipient in Europe of Marshall Plan aid
>>
>>66140263
Because you can't find a uniform to fit you
>>
>>66140406
A true soldier to the end.

Rest in peace.
>>
>>66140393
>>66140463
qwuhsahn*t

*very soft t
>>
File: imrs.php.png (2MB, 1484x1485px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php.png
2MB, 1484x1485px
>>66140558
lmao you are only slightly less fatter than us nigel

lay off the crumpets sometime
>>
>>66140602
no, lmao, burgers literally say cross aunt.
don't get me wrong, we are the same with spanish: halapeeno, choritzo etc.
>>
>>66140634
No, we say qwuhsahn*t or don't bother and just call them crescents.
>>
>>66140406
Rip in piece
>>
File: bagration.jpg (1MB, 1920x2246px) Image search: [Google]
bagration.jpg
1MB, 1920x2246px
itt: butthurt frenchmen and frenchboos
>>
>>66141632
>posting some faggot that never beat Napoleon in battle
>>
>>66141908
Stop being rude
>>
>>66141950
Stop sharting
>>
>>66140406
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Ney#Execution
>>When Napoleon was defeated, dethroned, and exiled for the second time in the summer of 1815, Ney was arrested (on 3 August 1815). After a court-martial decided it did not have jurisdiction (November), he was tried (4 December 1815) for treason by the Chamber of Peers.
>> In order to save Ney's life, his lawyer Dupin declared that Ney was now Prussian and could not be judged by a French court for treason as Ney's hometown of Sarrelouis had been annexed by Prussia according to the Treaty of Paris of 1815.
>>Ney ruined his lawyer's effort by interrupting him and stating: "I am French and I will remain French".[16] On 6 December 1815, he was condemned, and executed by firing squad in Paris near the Luxembourg Garden on 7 December 1815, an event that deeply divided the French public.
>>He refused to wear a blindfold and was allowed the right to give the order to fire, reportedly saying:
>>"Soldiers, when I give the command to fire, fire straight at my heart. Wait for the order. It will be my last to you. I protest against my condemnation. I have fought a hundred battles for France, and not one against her ... Soldiers, fire!"[17]
Respect
>>
>>66141974
I'm not fat
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.