[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Americans consider mediterranean European(Spaniards, Italians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: typical american.jpg (190KB, 1680x950px) Image search: [Google]
typical american.jpg
190KB, 1680x950px
Why Americans consider mediterranean European(Spaniards, Italians etc.) as non-white though they're in average more white than them not only by looks but even more by manners and mentality?
>>
bump, really interested
>>
Because most of us have never been to those places, and the closes thing we have to Meds are Wops and Spics
>>
Garbage thread
>>>/trash/
>>
1. It's literally just banter, mainstream America considers Southern Europeans and Jews "white" because mainstream America is very influenced by SJW propaganda

2. It's a holdover from pre-JFK-era WASP prejudice against all immigrants who either couldn't speak English, had silly accents, had non-Protestant religions, were alcoholics, or some combination of all of those things. Irish, Italians, Poles, and Jews were all bullied up until they were replaced by their assimilated children
>>
>>66140206

Most white Americans are dirty progressives. Hence, where they can be found, they should be killed. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

Just kill any American white you can catch as a precaution. They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
>>
>>66140206
Spend some time around the mediterranean (southern Italy, Spain, Turkey etc) and then tell me that they are white.

There are plenty of white people there, but the majority are not white.
>>
>>66140206
they are culturally non white
>>
>>66143463
AIDS Skrillex here

how did you know?
>>
>>66143489
>>66143505
Plz egsblain
>>
Only Spaniards and maybe portuguese are considered non-white, they are hispanic
>>
>>66143489
>Spend some time around the mediterranean

You obviously haven't been here (unless white means pale skin, blue eyes and being redhead/light blond)
>>
>>66145724
but he's right though. Even if the majority of native look "white" there are also a non-negligible amount of legit native who don't look "white", so its confusing as to what to think.

My last year teacher in highschool was from Andalucia in Spain and she had brown skin (not tanned but brown I mean) black eyes and black hairs. I won't say she wasn't european but no native ever in France look like that and even in the south. Usually if you look like that people will assume you are from north africa.
>>
>>66140206
I am Greek.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.