[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bongs think beer should be room temperature >Dutch think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: epep.png (291KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
epep.png
291KB, 500x476px
>Bongs think beer should be room temperature
>Dutch think having a glass be 50% head "preserves the flavor"

And these people make fun of our alcohol.
>>
>American "beer"
>2% abv
>>
>>66134842
>>Bongs think beer should be room temperature

They do? I don't remember that and I've been too the UK.
>>
>Americans don't know the difference between cellar and room temperature

Besides, keeping beers ice cold removes most of the flavour. The only reason American beers are drunk at ice temperature is because they taste fucking awful and you need to mask the flavour.
>>
File: 2169472449_b1d47ede2e.jpg (123KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2169472449_b1d47ede2e.jpg
123KB, 500x375px
>>66134871
I only drink pic related pham straight after taking like 3 motillum tablets 6 hours before so I don't puke it out

seriously drank a quarter of it once and blacked out for three days. mix it with benzos and you won't wake up

Is it legal in NZ?
>>
>>66134842
Them drinking beer weirdly doesn't make your beer any less shit America.
>>
>>66134842
>Bongs think beer should be room temperature
Lies, it should be cellar temperature you stupid burger, the reason your beer is ice cold is because it is piss.

http://www.ratebeer.com/Story.asp?StoryID=479
>>
>>66134842
I don't drink anything that isn't room temperature
>>
>>66134931
That's just the basic really distilled alcohol, man. My first time getting drunk was with that.
>>
>>66134931
No we only get drunk off vanilla essence
>>
if your beer tastes shit at room temperature then it's shit /story
>>
>>66134914
>>66134968
What is cellar temperature?
>>
>>66135021
I guess all white wine must be shit then, seeing as it's universally agreed that whites should be chilled.
>>
Alcohol is mostly a Midwestern and PNW thing in the US anyway.
>>
>>66135079
>wine is beer
Just shut the fuck up
>>
>>66135079
are you fucking retarded? sorry, needless question as you're american. we were talking beer, not wine.
>>
>not drinking pure ethanol
>>
>>66135048
Read the link.
>>
>>66135155
This.
>>
I find a good IPA can be quite enjoyable at room temperature.
>>
File: 02521.jpg (152KB, 1000x1330px) Image search: [Google]
02521.jpg
152KB, 1000x1330px
>>66134998
people have died to that shit. if you drink the whole bottle in one go you will die if you don't get it pumped out at the hospital.

There's a reason why 190 proof is banned in Finland and many countries or states. If this was legal in Finland many Finns would die.
>>
>>66135155
Ive seen fucking plenty of coons do it
>>
>>66135079
White wine IS shit
>>
>>66135155
fuck off m8 the abos basically live off that shit, and you should know what they're like and how they live
>>
>>66135242
There's a difference on what's legal and what's available, it's still pretty easy to get although 80% is way more common.

It absolutely fuck you up no doubt but when enjoyed responsibly it's not deadly, it's just #worth
>>
I hardly drink desu. I might have a beer on a Friday night, but alcohol is poor for your health. Its consumption is not worth the adverse health effects. I would rather do cocaine or mushrooms desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>Americans can't drink until they are 21
>>
Old mechanic jokes you're probably all heard:

Why do bongs drink warm beer?
They have Lucas refrigerators.

Why do burgers have such large refrigerators?
They have to drink Budweiser.

http://www.mez.co.uk/lucas.html
>>
>>66135708
>>66135583
Plenty of college students drink.
>>
Alcohol is always better cold, no exceptions.

Also, English beer is shit.
>>
>>66135674
>cocaine doesn't have adverse health effects
>>
>>66135708
>Bongs can't drink without blacking out and defacing historic monuments in Italy and Greece
>>
>tfw i've tried multiple alcohols during my life, some of which you wouldn't even dream about in your wildest imagination
>tfw none of them tasted as good as an ice cold clear vodka
>>
>>66135832
You lot buy a 6 pack and expect to get pissed on it.
>>
>>66135762
I never said that. I said that the buzz that I receive from drinking is not worth the negative effects. The buzz I receive from cocaine is worth the risks.
>>
>>66135847
Pawel, there exists a whole wide world outside of potato
>>
>>66135896
if there is world outside of potato without vodka, then i want to stay with potato
>>
>>66134903
He's sort of correct. The traditional pints were from casks stored in the cellar below the bar connected to a pump. So it was really cellar temperature and that's where the warm beer meme is from.
>>
>>66135847
You Poles are good people, I want to drink votka with you
>>
>>66135847

Vodka is literally just ethanol and spring water. The highest quality vodkas have the least impurities, which means it's closer to pure ethanol. The difference is the ionic makeup of the spring water, which is why some vodkas talk about "glacier water", "artesian water", "pure siberian snow water" etc.

(pour crappy vodka through a carbon filter to make it into semi-premium vodka. it removes the organic impurities.).
>>
>>66135847
Bad whiskey > "good" vodka
>>
>>66135969
what do you think about carbonated, fussy vodka?

>>66136021
i hate people who drink whiskey
literally every single of those "connoisseurs" drink fucking whiskey with COLA or ice, because pure whiskey tastes so shit that it's impossible for normal human being to get it down the throat
fuck whiskey
oh look, i'm sophisticated, i don't drink pure vodka, i prefer whiskey, just give me some cheap coca cola with that jack daniels because otherwise it's an undrinkable shit
HAHAHHAHAHA you fucking anglo shits will never understand
>>
>>66136133
Vodka is for women and poor people. I agree with you about the coke thing though. Whiskey straight, no mixed drinks, no ice.
>>
>>66136133
>carbonated vodka

Is this a thing? I have never seen it in the States. We generally don't add carbonated mixers to our vodka, but hey whatever works for you. Ultimately it's about the alcohol.

I am drinking an Absolut Peppar Bloody Mary right now.

Agree about the whiskey / coke thing. I don't like blended whiskeys, and bourbon is meh for me. I do love certain Scotch single malts. Others I hate. It's a personal thing. MacAllan 12, on a cold night with a fire burning, is my choice.
>>
>>66136133
>>66136278
Whiskey is pretty good with ginger ale though, the ale doesn't really mask the taste of whiskey like coke and any other mixes do
>>
File: red-wine25.jpg (81KB, 340x353px) Image search: [Google]
red-wine25.jpg
81KB, 340x353px
>>66135079
>white wine must be shit
agreed
>>
>>66136278
>>66136290
that's what i'm talking about
whiskey that is drinkable alone, without mixing, costs at least $50 per 1L
vodka that is drinkable without mixing costs $10 per 1L and is actually tasty and refreshing

>>66136290
nah, i was just fucking around, there is no such thing as carbonated vodka, it's a running joke here though
>>
>>66136133
whiskey isnt supposed to taste good, it's supposed to get you hammered
>>
>>66136593
well, why wouldn't you drink an alcohol that both tastes good and gets you hammered, and is much much cheaper on top of that, like vodka?
>>
>>66136593
>whisky is supposed to get you hammered
t. Bourbon-chugging nigger

How about you taste a good scotch for once?
>>
>>66134985
I don't drink anything above 0°.

If my drink isn't border-line turning into a slushie, pour it down the draught pipe.
>>
>>66135111
This.

In Texas, Alcohol is a schedule 1 substance.
>>
>>66136912
It doesn't freeze anywhere near 0°C
>>
>>66135296
Try Cabernet Sauvignon, Beaujolais, Malbec, Shiraz, Riesling or Sauvignon Blanc and tell me wine is shit.

Chill it a bit, give it a minute or two (and a few whirls) and drink it.

There are wines that are more intoxicating than honey, and sweeter than liquor.
>>
>>66135079
>whites should be chilled.
How incredibly racist.
>>
>>66137016
Oh shut the fuck up. Wine connoisseurs are embarrassing. I don't need overly expensive fancy brand bullshit for something I plan on drinking and pissing out my cock in a drunken stupor. Box wine is fine.
>>
Rum is the best spirit.

Discuss.
>>
>>66134946
this
>>
>>66137230
The Sultanate of Rûm, or Rhumofera Rumitis?
>>
>>66137230
t. Cap'n Queer the butt-pirate
>>
>>66136803

This. You should save up $30 and go to a bar. Order a shot of each of 5 of the major single malts all at once. Try them slowly. Sip, savor, swallow, repeat. You will likely find one you love. Sure, it's like drinking perfume, but you don't need to guzzle it to enjoy it.

For me it's Macallan. I don't care much for Glenmorangie or Glenfiddich. And of course ther are many others. Unfortunately my budget doesn't allow it often.
>>
>>66137401
Spicy, just like my rum.
>>
>>66134871
name 5
>>
>>66135155
>not huffing petrol
>not being a ramma ramma
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.