[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>low taxes, bank secrecy laws to protect successful peopl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1474484227550.png (49KB, 1790x1640px) Image search: [Google]
1474484227550.png
49KB, 1790x1640px
>low taxes, bank secrecy laws to protect successful people living in neighboring countries from draconian taxation
>still has better healthcare and social services than virtually all EU countries
>healthcare isn't even state provided, essentially a super obongocare

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Switzerland

>Healthcare in Switzerland is universal[3] and is regulated by the Swiss Federal Law on Health Insurance. There are no free state-provided health services, but private health insurance is compulsory for all persons residing in Switzerland (within three months of taking up residence or being born in the country).[4][5][6]

>gun laws are liberal and more comparable to the US than the EU
>has the second lowest homicide rate in Europe after Iceland (excluding memes like monaco and san marino)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Switzerland

>Firearms legislation in Switzerland is comparatively liberal, more similar to gun politics in the United States than to that in the European Union

>voted to massively limit immigration and aggressively deporting refugees than giving them asylum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_immigration_referendum,_February_2014

>hurr but 25% foreigners

The great majority of the foriegners in the confoederatio helvetica are EU citizens. Most of their Muslims are from Yugoslavia and secular unlike Arabs North Africans and Afghans.

Switzerland exists solely to piss off the EU.

Also

>non-cucked right-wing party in power (SVP)
>>
I wish I was born in Switzerland
>>
>Switzerland exists solely to piss off the EU.

top jej

americans, seriously hilarious
>>
EUfags on suicide watch
>>
pls don't ruin paradise eutards
>>
>>66133126
>switzerland
>not full
>>
>>66133126
you pay 50 francs and get a background check and get a permit to buy 3 rifles, if you want more you gotta pay up the sheks again
also you can't own assault slingshots
>>
>rich foreigners dragging their troubles and their price inflation into your country
No thanks. I'll take the rest of the country but not the banking or capital policies.
>>
Switzerland is an abomination and should not exist.
>>
how do I hide money in switzerland
>>
>>66136253
It's a lot harder now. AFAIK numbered accounts - that is to say there's no name or other identifying information, you just access it by number - are now banned. Also our government has imposed the most stringent requirements in the world on foreign banks that deal with its own citizens. And Swiss banks are complying with them by just refusing to deal with us. It's not worth it to bother with us apparently.

Nonetheless my understanding is that you can still do that but it's just harder, more complicated, and you need to keep more of the process legitimate. You'll have to hand over more real information about yourself. You'll have to keep it somewhat out of your own hands and in the hands of a money manager and/or company, etc. You just can't directly have your own Swiss bank account where you are in complete control.
>>
>>66133126
>not being able to take a piss after 22:00 because the neighbours would call the police
I think I'll pass.
>>
>>66137783
Of course the Pole is concerned about bathroom matters.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.