[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is your country safe for french people or equivalent economic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Is your country safe for french people or equivalent economic status to visit?
>>
no
*baguettes my boihole*
>>
>>66127311
No
Frogs are killed on sight.
>>
>>66127311
>Is your country safe for french people or equivalent economic status to visit?

What the fuck did he mean by this?
>>
What's that red spot in Kazakhstan
>>
>>66128753
Bride kidnapping.
>>
>>66127311
No Frenchies allowed.
>>
File: voittajapurrijäbä.jpg (14KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
voittajapurrijäbä.jpg
14KB, 274x242px
Most likely more than any other country on this board.
>>
No
today is the day where the last French soldier left Tunisia , so me and my lads celebrated this day but beating the shit out of a French expat and raping his wife and giving his kids to the local town pedophile . frogs are not fucking welcome here .
>>
>>66127311

Of course. Britain is safe for most of our european friends, most but not all *stares* >>66127979
>>
Apparently it's safe for the french to come here. We should fix that
>>
>>66129440

Won't stop us. I'm coming this december. Prepare the toilets.
>>
File: grenouille chasseuse.jpg (154KB, 755x768px) Image search: [Google]
grenouille chasseuse.jpg
154KB, 755x768px
>>66127421
>>66129258
>>66129364
>>66129553

Wtf I hate everyone now
>>
File: 1465957871534.png (83KB, 397x461px) Image search: [Google]
1465957871534.png
83KB, 397x461px
>>66129553
this
>>
File: pirkka.gif (904KB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
pirkka.gif
904KB, 350x272px
>>66129703
Thank niggers
>>
>>66127421
Funny enough, when I was in Lisbon this summer the most frequent language I heard on the street was French right after Chinese
>>
>>66129973
A lot of our older people know French, actually. English is a younger generation thing.

Although what happened was you probably saw French people on the wild, as they never bother learning any other language.
>>
>>66127311
'Sup with the red dot on Tokyo ?
>>
>>66131997
Yakuza headquarter
>>
Once we reached Paris. We may repeatagain.
>>
>>66131997
Fukushima
The red part in Kazakhstan is the Semipalatinsk test site
>>
>>66131997
>Chinese geography
There was a little incident in March 2011, and it was not in Tokyo
>>
>>66132063
From stories I've read, the Yakuza are pretty nice to Americans. They won't murder you if you tell them to stop killing someone.

http://japaneseruleof7.com/my-very-brief-fight-with-a-yakuza/

I stepped next to the unconscious man in the purple shirt, put my palm in the middle of the yakuza’s chest, and shoved him back hard, without a word, mostly because I couldn’t come up with anything to say. And until that point, I guess I didn’t really realize just how big he was.
His eyes were wild with anger and I knew he was going to take my head off. The moment he looked at me, realized I’d gotten into something I couldn’t talk my way out of. Still, I couldn’t help but wonder, What Japanese phrase would be appropriate at this juncture? Like I can make a dentist’s appointment or book a room at a hotel, but somehow this particular situation had never come up in my studies. I hate when that happens. He moved forward until we were standing about six inches apart, and I understood one thing: backing down was no longer an option. I pulled my hand back from his chest. I saw a look flash in his eyes that said, I’m gonna kill you. And then he did something I totally didn’t expect. He lowered his gaze, nodded slightly, and raised his hand vertically; the Japanese version of “sorry to trouble you.” Like he’d just stepped on my foot in the train. Then he walked past me, up the steps, and out of the station. Just like that.
>>
>>66127311
>DMI is more dangerous than North Korea.
What's the difference lads?
>>
>>66132306
>DMI
What?
>>
>>66132481
DMZ my bad
>>
>>66132589
The boarder is dangerous because if you pass without autorisation they will shoot you
>>
>>66132306

DMZ is where all the fuck is going to happen if one of the koreas tries to reunite, and you're much more likely to get harassed by soldiers for getting too close to their barbed wire.

Where as if you want to go to best korea you get a very strict and regimented tour of ping pong and nobodies going to mug you.
>>
>>66132589
If you're a tourist in NK, basically nothing can happen to you. You're guided all the time and crime against tourists does not exist.
You'll end up in prison if you do dumb shit yourself like that guy who tried to steal some propaganda sign. But that was his own fault 2bh.
>>
>>66127311
I get the Buenos Aires and the NW thing, but San Juan, Mendoza and fucking Tierra del Fuego, what's the danger there, penguins and sheep?
>>
>>66133156
Google translate

In Mendoza, the bus station is several months many theater pickpocketing, whose victims are mostly tourists waiting for a bus to Chile or Buenos Aires. Avoid walking from the dusk in the large city park outside the lighted routes (Parque General San Martin)

Flood risk is also present in Tucuman, San Juan and Mendoza, due to the strong torrential (with rapid concentration of water) and the high intensity of rainfall, especially during the austral summer. The torrents may experience sudden and rapid flooding. The risk has increased in recent years, since the cities are growing more and more on the foothills and in the lower areas.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.