[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in Los Angeles. I literally see at least a dozen Mexican

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: laughing-mexican-guy.jpg (31KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-mexican-guy.jpg
31KB, 600x372px
I live in Los Angeles. I literally see at least a dozen Mexican people every single day. I have been to Mexico multiple times. I saw hundreds or thousands of Mexican people. Almost all were dark-skinned Hispanic people. That's not an insult, but Mexicans on /int/ insist, absolutely insist, that Mexicans are majority white or at least largely white. Why? You can say that I just can't tell white Mexicans apart from white Americans, but I've actually worked with a very obviously Mexican guy (who insisted on being called George, by the way) where we met a woman who was very obviously white and said she was Mexican, and even he said he never would have guessed. I can literally drive to Home Depot right now, and I guarantee that there will be at least five dark-skinned Hispanic dudes hanging out in front hoping someone will hire them for day labor.
>>
File: tu madre.jpg (111KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
tu madre.jpg
111KB, 960x720px
>>66118939

European Mexicans all have comfy apartments and homes in D.F. and Oaxaca. They have no need for your taco trucks, Home Depots, and landscaping.

We get the rapists, the murderers, the criminals and some, I assume, are good people.
>>
>>66118939
My ex-gf was japanese american lived in los angeles. Is there many japanese immigrants in the city?
>>
>>66119144
Most Asians here are Chinese, Korean, or Filipino, but Japanese aren't rare.
>>
>>66119061
But we like street tacos
>>
I met a californian couple here and we talked about mexicans and he said he was mexican top kek caught my by surprise because he looked european (race).
>>
File: Composition Mexican population.png (1MB, 1681x817px) Image search: [Google]
Composition Mexican population.png
1MB, 1681x817px
>>66118939
Mexicans are not "white" as a people we half and half and anyone claiming any white majority is a dumb fuck, having said that Americans in this board tend to largely exaggerate. while they exist nordic type Mexicans are not at all common, mediterraneans and mediterranean looking mestizos however are fairly typical. By a conservative estimate (that is one third of all mestizos being lighter skinned/med types) that would mean something like 40% of the population if you add the 1/6th of the population that's "white".

>But muh anecdotal experience

Migrants tend to work outdoors which over their lifetime darkens their skin tone, many Chicanos go for distinctly "ethnic" looks, you may be mistaking objectively darker hispanics (Puerto Ricans, Dominicans) for Mexicans, you may have travelled to border towns like Tijuana teeming poor migrants (which tend to be more strongly Amerindian given the unfortunate prejudice faced by these populations) or gone to tourist areas in which Mexicans you interacted with were overwhelmingly employees doing low paid jobs, etc.

It's called bias, and in the United States negative perceptions of a people do influence how they're perceived in terms of ethnicity, witha atributes Americans find as negative being enlarged.

Pictured is compiled from Wikipedia, I added the girls myself for visual refrence.
>>
>>66118939
60% of the population is some shade of brown but with some European blood in them, be it 5% or 80% they're in the center and southeast of Mexico mostly.
25 of the population is 100% native (blood wise, not talking about culture) they're mostly in the center and southeast of the country.
15% is white (>inb4 spanish, white) from Spain and other European countries, no or negligible native blood, they're mostly in the north and Mexican valley area.
>>
>>66120181
You can find both whites and Amerindians in all states, while proportions are obviously different differences do seem largely exaggerated, mid upper class people in Chiapas are white while working class people in Sonora do tend to be darker skinned.
>>
>>66120116
OP here. I don't doubt that there are European Mexicans, since I have personally met a few. I just am saying that I've known literally hundreds of Mexicans both in LA and outside of it and the white ones are an extreme minority. It's possible that you have a ton of white people who live in non-tourist areas and don't come here. For reference, my experiences in Mexico are in Tijuana, Acapulco, and Mexico City.
>>
>>66120683
Guerrero state (Acapulco) tend to be some of the darker skinned people in Mexico, while Tijuana is also full of cetral American migrants, but Mexico City is surprising as it should reflect the country as a whole, while areas like centro historico would have a lot of darker/Amerindian types, most of the nice upscale areas should be the oppoiste. I can tell you from my own experience extreme minority is not what I've seen, but aybe I'm biased as a white Mexican who mostly moves in circles in which we are not rare. The data is all there for you to verify on Wikipedia.
>>
Are you Mexicans aware of the Mexican American chicanos' abhorrent reputations and general leeching of welfare?
>>
>>66122069
Why would I use welfare?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.