[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ameriallies, what can you tell me about Arizona? Is it comfy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Ameriallies, what can you tell me about Arizona? Is it comfy? What kind of people live there?
>>
The leader of Linkin Park was born in Phoenix.
>>
It's really nice in the mountains, but you'll probably catch fire and die. If you live in the flats it's hot as fuck 9 months of the year and you'll feel like you've caught fire.

Altitude is the key. Rich people in Phoenix (burning bird) have summer homes in Flagstaff to escape the heat.

Flagstaff is really nice April - October. Tucson is really nice in December.
>>
>>66118493
I have been to flagstaff, it's pretty nice.
>>
Culture desolate desert shit hole filled with antigovernment right wingers in the country and Californians in tract housing suburbs.
>>
the name comes from the spanish words arida=arid and zona=zone
>>
>desert shithole
>full of white trash and Mexicans
>only claim to fame is a nut job sheriff who's famous for unethical arrest policies and bizarre sexually charged humiliation routines of prisoners that start off with putting them in a pink jumpsuit and only goes downhill from there

protip: if you're mizrahi or sephard they'll assume you're a Mexican and you'll either get arrested for jaywalking or shot by one of Arizona's upstanding citizens
>>
>>66118493
Sounds neat, but how hot does it get there?

>>66118667
>T. Commiefornian

>>66119017
I'm a Ruskie but that doesn't sound that bad desu
>>
>>66118370
>Is it comfy?

Depends

Do you consider having heatstroke comfy?
>>
Isn't that one of those places you end up in when you can't make it in california
>>
Is it semi-arid? My region is semi-arid and it can get hot as hell
>>
>>66119422

Tucson / Phoenix? 45C is common in summer. 25C in winter.

Flagstaff? 35C sometimes, but low humidity. 30C is common in summer. -5C sometimes in winter (it snows a lot in winter when the sun isn't shining).
>>
John Edmonds lives there in Rainbow Valley. He kills grey aliens with his samurai sword and shoots at UFOs with his AK-47. I'd love to go there some day and meet him, he sounds like an absolute lad.
>>
File: flag.jpg (75KB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
flag.jpg
75KB, 500x232px
Flagstaff in winter. Skiing is very popular.
>>
Sign in Phoenix
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.