[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make a Youtube channel but I'm still not sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Man-Thinking.jpg (142KB, 544x373px) Image search: [Google]
Man-Thinking.jpg
142KB, 544x373px
I want to make a Youtube channel but I'm still not sure about what it should be about... What type of content would interest you from a Mexican user?

Nothing related to drugs or crime.
>>
I dunno
Whats on your mind?
>>
>>66116291
Something about cartels would be fun
>>
Food
History
some other third thing
>>
Sharting
>>
AMSR

I think theres a gap in the market for a fat mexican autist to whisper memes
>>
Local Peoples+ tips for chicks
I want to see what Mexico got to offer, show culture and prove its not just some 3rd whole rathole
>>
something about computers, like "tortilla squad"
or something about food
>>
>>66116291
>Nothing related to drugs or crime.
You sure? A vlog about the everyday life in a drug cartel would be interesting, tbqh
>>
Videos about illegally going to USA after Hilary is president.
>>
>>66116412
>>66116489
>>66116638

I was thinking in going to several Mexican food places, then I would rate and eat the food during the video.

>>66116486
>>66116680

lol no, I don't want to die

>>66116536

B-but I'm not American...

>>66116593

But I'm not fat or autistic... ;_;

>>66116637

I'm terrible with girls though... ;_;
>>
I always like to see the normal things in daily life. There was an Norwegian guy who did that. In the bus... doing some groceries... Getting mad at the TV... Talking with yourself... Snow again... More snow... Cooking a strange looking fish...
>>
>Nothing related to drugs or crime.
With youtube paying out $3 for every 1000 views and no other ideas to attract viewers? You're not going to be able to cover the cost of the webcam.
>>
>>66116693
it will be legal. Hillary has said (in leaked speeches to bankers but not public speeches) that the US needs to do away with borders. She will be the Merkel of America.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
Maybe a "Ask Pedro" show (whatever your name is), where people send you questions and you answer them based on your experiences. Maybe even show people.

This is a guy I follow who has a web site and a youtube channel. He calls it the Ask Andy Show, and he answers questions about travel based on his 18 years of living around the world. He answers questions nobody else does.

Here is an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgjgfvGgckw

And here is his update from yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl4tcT56QUk

(Skip after you see him in the yellow shirt. That's when the advertising begins)
>>
>>66116291
Review tacos.
>>
>>66117028
Does that mean I can come into America too, senpai?
>>
>>66116291
insect eating!
>>
>>66116291
Just make 4chan/taringa meme videos. Just become another DROSS
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.