[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/int/, remind me, why you so hate jews? Many greatest philosophers,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: israel.jpg (33KB, 504x366px) Image search: [Google]
israel.jpg
33KB, 504x366px
/int/, remind me, why you so hate jews?
Many greatest philosophers, artists, poets, scientists was jews. Why all always hated them?
>>
>>66112921
>>>/pol/
>>
Jealousy
Jews are the single ethnic group that have contributed the most to western civilization, proportionally to population size
This makes goyim very angry
>>
>>66112962
Please, don't say that. This is really annoying and incredibly false.

Nepotism isn't an individual skill.
Surviving in a society matrix isn't something to be proud of as a religious comunity.

>Le high IQ meme
>Le Nobel prize meme

Please, Bob Dylan aka Mr Zimmermann for the lit Nobel prize ?
Woho, earth, everything's ok ?
>>
>>66112921
I don't.
>>
JEWS are the master race. All others are inferior playthings to them
>>
jewish girl and her french bf
>>
>>66112962

It's just that they constantly bemoan and remind us of their victimization.

It's like Wall Street bankers whining about the cost of helicopter parking in Manhattan.
>>
File: Facebook-edffdd.png (37KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-edffdd.png
37KB, 500x384px
>>66112962
>>66113103
>Please, Bob Dylan aka Mr Zimmermann for the lit Nobel prize ?

The Nobel prize is yet another piece of evidence Sweden is full of damaged minds.
>>
File: 1388661405518.png (32KB, 470x316px) Image search: [Google]
1388661405518.png
32KB, 470x316px
/Int/ cannot into original memes so our memes have to be imported from /pol/, this is one of them
>>
>>66113278
This lmao they always have to remind us they're the victims such a worthless weak race.
>>
>>66113338
Yeah famous /pol/ memes that originated in /pol/ not in /int/ like streets designated for shitting.
>>
>>66112921
Being a scapegoat throughout history doesn't just go away over a few generations.
t. Jew
>>
>hate jews
that's /pol/, jews are alright
>>
>>66112921
its >>>/pol/ who hates jews
>>
>>66112921
Don't forget comedians goyim.
>>
>>66113459
>>66113507
[citation needed]
/int/ is full of arabs
>>
>>66113103
Ok, even without that. Why all peoples always divide himself on "normal" people and jews-people and try to oppress them? They are the same people like everyone.
>>66112949
>>66113522
Sorry if i created thread in the wrong place.
>>
File: 1343229150584.gif (351KB, 213x222px) Image search: [Google]
1343229150584.gif
351KB, 213x222px
>>66113592
I don't know dude. I wish we could just stand in a circle, hold hands, and sing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo9AH4vG2wA
>>
>Jews
>Oppressed
I really want this meme to end. My polish friend works in some factory. Every now and then, some jews come to make business or someshit. They treat workers like shit and call them names.
>>
>>66113437
Jews have long since flourished in this country. Why do you still play the victim? Everybody laughs at white people who do.

For the record I have no problem with jews but I find it funny that they are so protected like dirt poor mexicans and blacks. You have the power structure white people are accused of and the victimization of actual oppressed.
>>
And if we say Jews are in power we're anti-semetic racists. If we say white privilege is exaggerated we're racist.
>>
>>66114024
I'm not playing the victim, or claiming that anti-semetism is strong in the US. It isn't, and hardly ever has been. Europe is a different story.
He asked why some people hate Jews, I gave him an example. Only thing I hate more than being treated like a fucking unicorn is being accusing me of acting like one. Fuck off.
>>
>>66115272
>I'm not playing the victim, or claiming that anti-semitism is strong in the US. It isn't, and hardly ever has been

Once upon a time, Jewish entertainers had to Anglicize their names and neighborhoods often barred non-WASPs from living in them. Barry Goldwater was once told he couldn't use the pool in a certain Republican country club because he was Jewish, to which he replied "But I'm only half Jewish. Is it ok if I just stick my one leg in the pool?"
>>
>>66115272
You are fucking sissies though
Everytime there's a joke about jews here you start bitching immediately.
I remember last year there was a question on the PSU (test for uni entrance) about israel oppresing and killing palestines and you guys had the question removed from the tests
You are fucking cancer
>>
>>66115272
>Only thing I hate more than being treated like a fucking unicorn is being accusing me of acting like one.

What?
>>
File: Albert-Einstein.jpg (78KB, 800x605px) Image search: [Google]
Albert-Einstein.jpg
78KB, 800x605px
Jews are more evolved than the rest of humanity.
Normal humans are scared to share the fate of neanderthal.
>>
>>66112921
They oppress Muslims
>>
>>66112921
>>
>>66116285
There's evidence that neanderthals were smarter than homo sapiens sapiens.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.