[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You may only post in this thread, if your country has the longest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: queen.jpg (41KB, 300x362px) Image search: [Google]
queen.jpg
41KB, 300x362px
You may only post in this thread, if your country has the longest reigning monarch in the world
>>
>>66102400
sup famalamadingdong
queen is a bit of a ponce and she's not welcome here, thinks shes too high and fuckin mighty
>>
>>66102586

>appointed by God himself
>not high and mighty
>>
File: wwii-27.jpg (136KB, 600x931px) Image search: [Google]
wwii-27.jpg
136KB, 600x931px
>We wuz Kangz n shiet
>>
File: queen elizabeth.jpg (126KB, 736x1122px) Image search: [Google]
queen elizabeth.jpg
126KB, 736x1122px
>>66102400
ayy
>>
>>66102400
That ol' hag is gonna outlive Charles and the rest of us.
>>
God save our gracious queen
>>
File: v2-Coldstream-Guards-Getty.jpg (1MB, 2922x2191px) Image search: [Google]
v2-Coldstream-Guards-Getty.jpg
1MB, 2922x2191px
In the process of joining the army and recently found that our soldiers have to swear an oath of attestation in front of a picture of the queen, pledging complete loyalty to not the gov or country but solely the queen, her heirs and successors.

Makes you wonder how much control she actaully has desu
>>
>>66102586
killll yourself republican scum
>>
does being a member of the commonwealth count?
>>
>>66102586
Die in a hole you traitorous beast. Back in the good old days you'd be hung.
>>
>>66105778
Are those hats serious business or the longest running joke?
>>
>>66105830
didn't you lads hang each other for stealing pigs?
>>
>>66105778
Same thing here when I enlisted back in 2008.
>>
I respect the current Queen of Australia but I would prefer that she was removed as the constutional head of state
>>
>>66105808
Fuck off, you voted her out.
>>
File: the-household-caay112203001.jpg (3MB, 4809x3035px) Image search: [Google]
the-household-caay112203001.jpg
3MB, 4809x3035px
>>66105847
You prefer the spiky ones? I do.
>>
>>66105847

Serious business, its not just us who wear them a few European countries have regiments that wear bearskins.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.