[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one candidate has ignored safety warnings regarding an embassy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: flag-day.jpg (34KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
flag-day.jpg
34KB, 600x400px
>one candidate has ignored safety warnings regarding an embassy in a warzone, resulting in a terrorist attack
>the other candidate is a reality show star with the mentality and intellect of a washed-up fraternity dudebro

How do Americans feel about their candidates this year? I feel for you guys, this year is starting to make Obama and Romney
>>
File: gun to head.jpg (26KB, 396x286px) Image search: [Google]
gun to head.jpg
26KB, 396x286px
>>65896554
We're beginning to realize that Trump and Clinton are shit, the non-mainstream parties have no chance of getting anyone elected, so the next four years will be torture. The real irony here is that ~90% don't like either candidate, and we call ourselves democratic.
>>
>>65896554
>ignored safety warnings regarding an embassy in a warzone, resulting in a terrorist attack
It was worse than that.
How the military deployment is for embassies are done is that the head of the state dept (Hillary) has one job, and that is to decide whether or not to deploy in the case of an attack
She was unavailable which means the military can not act.
Some how, Obama was incapable of giving the go ahead as head of state and armed forces.
She literally had one job and fucked it up.

What may come out of this that is good.
Is complete loss of faith in the political party system.
We may have a 66 to 75 percent independents for voting.
Especially when hillary does not follow through with her promises, she will be a four year term president.
First woman president, and first president to be voted out in a "war"
>>
>>65896554
>mentality and intellict of a washed-up fraternity dudebro
If you listen to his speeches and his ideas instead having them filtered through CNN or something, he's actually surprisingly intelligent. He's just played up like and idiot by the media and memes because it's a generic enough slander to work on anyone
>>
>>65896554
We are fucked

Simple as that
>>
>>65896554

What >>65896821 said. Trump is surprisingly intelligent and the views he argues he has held for decades. It's just he plays up a persona in order to get media attention as he's smart enough to know that all press is good press. Watch this old interview of him, you'll see what I mean, just switch Japan with China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8wJc7vHcTs
>>
>>65896554
>How do Americans feel about their candidates this year?
I don't

Can't wait for Shillary to die and for Trump to be removed so it can be a Kaine-Pence race
>>
File: 1475974257939.png (135KB, 615x626px) Image search: [Google]
1475974257939.png
135KB, 615x626px
One is a media promoted Democrat plant to destroy conservatism and hand a terrible candidate the presidency on a silver platter.
>>
>>65896554
Be happy. America will implode no matter what. Also, Trump can get DE citizenship so root for him.
>tfw U.S. president, British PM and German Chancellor will all be Trump.
>>
>>65897201
>British PM
Who is the Bongs' Trump?
>>
>>65897242
Brexit man I can remember the name of.
Nigel Thronberry I think.
>>
>>65897273
Are Nige quit life though

He's currently fucking around in the US, shilling for Trump
>>
>>65897273
Nigel Farage stepped down from UKIP after Brexit. Why muck about when what had been your goal for the better part of 2 decades has been accomplished? Besides, UKIP never has a chance at any really relevancy in British politics.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.