[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why are these the only two European countries without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

So why are these the only two European countries without draconian gun laws?
>>
do we really need another gun thread?
>>
>>65893080
coincidentally the least cucked countries in europe

really makes you think
>>
>>65893080
canada, switzerland, america (except kike york, connecticucks and califailia) and the czech republic are the only countries without draconian gun laws
>>
File: 1474112780192.jpg (8KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1474112780192.jpg
8KB, 250x237px
>>65893132
Nigger are you serious?
>>
File: Czechia accepted immigrants.jpg (268KB, 1324x801px) Image search: [Google]
Czechia accepted immigrants.jpg
268KB, 1324x801px
>>65893132
coincidentally the dumbest post in this thread
really makes you think
>>
>>65894540
>we accepted all of the 5 immigrants that wanted to stay here
we got cucked alright
>>
>>65893080
>draconian

Actually no problem to get a gun here, mate.
Carry it around is something else.
>>
>>65893080
czechfag here, i consider our gun laws pretty good for the most part and in some ways they are less restrictive than murrican laws but i'm pretty sure /k/ would go full MUH 2A and still consider them draconian when they actually read them and find out you need to pass tests and get a license to get access to firearms (despite being able to get stuff that you can't in the us afterwards)
>>
>>65894834
if it takes more than a month to get a license it's draconian

also mandatory police inspections, magazine limits, ban on salt weapons etc
>>
>>65895031
Well, you can get your hunters license in like 2 weeks.
Iirc unlimited rifles (no ausault, tho) but just 2 guns.
>>
File: DZKEbb7.jpg (993KB, 2424x5958px) Image search: [Google]
DZKEbb7.jpg
993KB, 2424x5958px
>>65894914
I've heard Czechs saw the process to get a gun license is easier than a drivers license.

If so that's cool with me.

Personally I'd want to copy Swiss laws as they ban certain nationalities from owning guns. I'd copy them verbatim if it meant gun grabbers would fuck off forever and more laws would be passed. Niggers, Spics and Mudslimes should be banned from guns.

They manage to maintain a good degree of control, very low homicide rates while having liberal laws overall.
>>
>>65895190
no more laws*

but I doubt it because swiss laws are looser than cali and ny
>>
>>65894540
Nice meme, fám.

>coincidentally the dumbest post in this thread
Yours?

We literally kicked the leading gov party out of their high horse during the regional council elections all across the country, because we does not want ANY immigrants here.
And they don't want to be here anyway, because we won't pay them German-tier benefits for slamming their heads against the carpet all day, unemployed.
>>
>>65895190
>certain nationalities
Literally all it takes for them to have a massacre is to have some convert get them guns.
Not saying its bad, but I'd prefer some laws like Finland where you would need to have been in the army to own firearms.
I dont get how people can say it's draconian when its basically only enthusiasts who get hit. If anything, they themselves should know more than anyone that the lethal properties in these tools.
>>
>>65895190
well first off, whether it's easier than drivers license is debatable and in my opinion this view comes from the fact that if you want to get a firearms license you're more likely to be interested in firearms in the first place and obviously learning about something you have interest in (like gun disassembly) is a lot easier than learning questions about traffic laws when you have no interest in cars in the first place but you need the drivers license anyway

and the second part here is me making the same assumption about americans as i did before (whether true or not), most of you will hear "easier than a drivers license, well that must be a piece of cake" as you compare it to getting a drivers license in the US, leaving out the important part that getting a drivers license in europe is more involved than getting one in the US in the first place.

so don't get me wrong, i'd take our gun laws over american ones any day since they actually make sense believe it or not (and even the culture reflects that, basically whole political spectrum from left to right completely shits on the EU gun ban proposal and realize how dumb it is and only punishes legitimate owners without doing anything against criminals), but i still believe a lot of americans romanticize both swiss and czech gun laws without realizing they are actually pretty strict but in turn you can get almost anything and don't have dumb american restrictions based on stuff like import bans, scary looks or enjoy jail if you put a foregrip or a stock on a pistol but you're fine with this not-foregrip and not-stock
>>
>>65895420
>some convert

Yet it hasn't happened. vast majority of islamic terrorist attacks are not by western converts

Swiss laws are the best phamalam.
>>
>>65895703
They're strict when compared to most American states.

But compared to cunts like cuckmany and the UK they are much much looser.

Even then as I said, swiss laws are laxer yhan a couple of states like kike york and cali
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.