[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we summon Sweden to post outside of Sverigetråden to answer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 22

File: Flag_Sweden_Norway_1814[1].jpg (21KB, 806x504px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_Sweden_Norway_1814[1].jpg
21KB, 806x504px
ITT: we summon Sweden to post outside of Sverigetråden to answer a few questions.
>>
File: Brave new Sweden.jpg (35KB, 358x577px) Image search: [Google]
Brave new Sweden.jpg
35KB, 358x577px
Sweden is horrible, probably the worst country in Europe.

>The New Totalitarians is a 1971 book by British author Roland Huntford. Huntford analyzes the political and social climate of early 1970s Sweden, and argues that it resembles a benevolent totalitarian state in the mould of Aldous Huxley's Brave New World. The main thesis was that the Swedish government relied less upon the violence and intimidation of the old totalitarians than upon sly persuasion and soft manipulation in order to achieve its goals. The influence of the state and official ideology were the most visible in the most private of matters, where little or no consciously “political” control had stretched before.[1]
>>
File: Depressed scandicucks.png (279KB, 1510x980px) Image search: [Google]
Depressed scandicucks.png
279KB, 1510x980px
Scandinavia is a depressed shithole since people do not speak to each other, there are no deep friendships or family ties here.
>>
File: Denmark is shit.jpg (85KB, 720x699px) Image search: [Google]
Denmark is shit.jpg
85KB, 720x699px
Denmark sucks too
>>
File: No culture in Sweden.jpg (73KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
No culture in Sweden.jpg
73KB, 850x400px
Sweden have no culture, that's why we got Americanised so quickly. Even our rednecks copy the american south.
>>
Yes?
>>
File: God hates Sweden.jpg (138KB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
God hates Sweden.jpg
138KB, 533x300px
God hates Sweden
>>
>>65875962
test
>>
>>65876522
yes i think we got your point now please leave this thread
>>
>>65876522
Rather sure Bongland got a higher skin cancer rate than Australia, as hard as it may be to believe.
>>
People who immigrate to Sweden always hate it here

>Swedish people are like over-hyped celebrities. Like Paris Hilton or Lindsey Lohan, they are beautiful and glamorous from afar, but when you get up close, you realize there’s not much substance, they’re rather boring, and you wonder why you were so fascinated with them to begin with. And, after getting to know them more, you realize that they also have some pretty disgusting habits.

http://swedenson.com/
>>
File: 1434334458026.jpg (23KB, 263x267px) Image search: [Google]
1434334458026.jpg
23KB, 263x267px
>>65876235
>>65876288
>>65876335
>>65876441
no.

>>65876459

1. how are SD doing? will they make gains in the upcoming election? will you vote for them, why/why not? is Jimmie considered to be like Trump (aka Hitler 2.0)? i've read a couple of other swedes on other boards saying they're a shit, populist party.

2. have you tried Surstromming? what percentage of swedes have tried it?

3. why do Swedes mock Finns so much?

4. are Fennoswedes accepted as regular Swedes or do people consider them to be part of a different group to Swedes?

5. if you were a tourist visiting sweden for 1 week wanting to see a mixture of great cities, nightlife and nature (and you had a car) what route would you take?

6. thoughts on The Golden One? is nationalism on the rise would you say? do young swedish men feel disenfranchised by the actions of their government?
thank you.
>>
Swedes are disgusting

>Sweden is the only country in the world where I have seen more public spitting than in China. When I was in Beijing, I remember thinking, ‘wow – the Chinese spit a lot’. Well I’ve got news for you Beijing, you’ve got nothing on the Swedes. The Swedes will out-spit the Chinese any day of the week. Walking around Stockholm in the winter on a Friday or Saturday night is especially treacherous.
>>
>Harmless disgusting habits are one thing, but downright rudeness is another. And the Swedes are, hands down, the rudest people I have ever met. I assure you, you will experience more civility in a back alley in The Bronx, New York than in Stockholm

>Somewhere in history, when the Swedish Kings were breeding blond hair, blue eyes, and broad shoulders into their minions, they forgot to include social awareness, empathy, and common courtesy. Even the bartenders in Tijuana have the munificence to give you free shots of tequila, a pat on the back, and a big smile before they attempt to swindle you. The Swedes do it with a straight face and without a hint of sympathy. But the Swedes aren’t after your money; they’re after your space. If you happen to be occupying a space they want, be that in line for the bathroom, coat check, bar, or even at McDonalds, you’ll get boxed out quicker than you can say Shaquille O’Neal. In Sweden, its ‘first come, first served’, regardless of who’s in front of you.
>>
sweden sucks, good thing we are getting superior peoples and cultures in here 2bqh
>>
>>65876675
>1. how are SD doing? will they make gains in the upcoming election? will you vote for them, why/why not? is Jimmie considered to be like Trump (aka Hitler 2.0)? i've read a couple of other swedes on other boards saying they're a shit, populist party.

They'll probably be the biggest party in two years. Won't matter. I'm voting SD for multiple reasons. Jimmie is just a regular guy. Swedes on other boards are dumb, unfunny assholes.
>>
What did Swedes do to have an economy boom they have now? Previous year int was infested with retards predicting collapse for Sweden because of refugee crisis, all these SWEDEN YES threads and so.
Now I see:
Economy is thriving
My friend was there in the summer, banged black qt and said the country is gorgeous, very clean, safe and shit.
>>
Isn't there famous Swede art of naked American sailors?
>>
>>65877054
memes
>>
>>65877012
Who are they? Trump tier retards or what? What are their proposals, especially economical?
>>
>>65876675
fennoswedes are widely considered as finnish, not as a subgroup of swedish
outside of /int/ i wouldn't say that finland is mocked by swedes, it's mostly just a friendly rivalry between the two countries
>>
>>65877133
Shift spending from bring over immigrants and giving them free housing, free food and free funmoney to instead helping refugee camps closer to where the action is. Put some of the surplus towards care for the elderly and every other sector that's currently facing catastrophic failure.
>>
>>65877305
honestly most people hold no strong opinions the further south you get in sweden
>>
File: o.jpg (35KB, 626x618px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
35KB, 626x618px
>>65877054
Everyone else fucked up harder.
>>
File: 1473970150223.png (286KB, 1490x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1473970150223.png
286KB, 1490x1214px
>>65876675
>1. how are SD doing? will they make gains in the upcoming election? will you vote for them, why/why not? is Jimmie considered to be like Trump (aka Hitler 2.0)? i've read a couple of other swedes on other boards saying they're a shit, populist party.
He's rather well accepted right now, it's more like that other people from his party that are catching flak right now. They are having gains, right now they are the biggest Swedish party in the pools, which is coming up from their third position in the last elections. I will probably vote for them myself, they are the most sympathic party for me right now ((Even if I will admit I am not the best at politics)) and I think they are having a good effect on things in general as they force other parties too consider their anti-immigration vies and not just view it as something that belongs to people on the political fringe. They may have some idiots in the party, but much of what the media is reporting seem to be exaggerated or loopsided and it's not like anyone will work with them anyway (even if we have signals of other parties starting to accept them) so they are good for sending a signal.

>2. have you tried Surstromming? what percentage of swedes have tried it?
I have not, sadly enough. No Idea, think it's around half of the population though.

>3. why do Swedes mock Finns so much?
Sibling rivalry, partly. We view them as our little brother, and might have something of a superiority complex about it. Part of it may just come from our history, where Sweden once conquered Finland, they having belonged longer too us than Scania has. There's also those Finnish nationalists around here that will talk about us like Stormfront talks about Jews which adds to it whenever they actually are serious or not..
>>
>>65877305

these kinds of videos are everywhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps
>>
>>65877133
SD are just like every other right wing populist party all over europe, but in typical scandinavian fashion a bit milder in their views
>>
File: Dalarna.jpg (47KB, 595x392px) Image search: [Google]
Dalarna.jpg
47KB, 595x392px
>>65877481
>4. are Fennoswedes accepted as regular Swedes or do people consider them to be part of a different group to Swedes?
I think they are quite well accepted, though many Swedes would probably not know. Think there are some proud about us having our own super old minority in another country. Aside from that we don't think much about them.

>5. if you were a tourist visiting sweden for 1 week wanting to see a mixture of great cities, nightlife and nature (and you had a car) what route would you take?
I am an outfag so I would go up to the North and visit the mountains and wild a well as travel down the Swedish/Norway border towards Dalarna. I love it with mountains, feel alive around them. Can't say I am much for nightlife at all.

>6. thoughts on The Golden One? is nationalism on the rise would you say? do young swedish men feel disenfranchised by the actions of their government?
Not really watched him. Not sure what to say on the last, though we are becoming more and more anti immigration. If the system comes crashing down we would probably start becoming nationals for real though, as no more breed and circuses.
>thank you.
No problems, hope this looks good and not to grammatically retarded. Hope I made you content with my answers.
Any other Swedes may correct me on details.
>>
>>65877540
cringe
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLs4pCz3GDw

>tfw
>>
>>65877549
t. paleface
>>
>>65877702
>Russia acquired Finland after the great Nordic war
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>65877850
Well technically it's not wrong. Sort of how Trump ran for president after the american civil war ended.
>>
File: cmon man its obvious.jpg (226KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
cmon man its obvious.jpg
226KB, 1920x1152px
>>65877702
>tfw sweden is half finnish half norwegian clay
>>
>>65876288
how could the icelanders with so many chemicals inside them make their minds to rise up and change their primeminister?
>>
>>65877955
Is that a giant buttblug?
>>
File: bagon.gif (906KB, 356x361px) Image search: [Google]
bagon.gif
906KB, 356x361px
>>65878013
>>
>>65877481
>>65877570

TY m8
>>
>>65877540
Swedes aren't a social people. If you come up to them in public it's easy to get them to say whatever as long as you're cheerful. I saw a muslim guy in the subway talk about religion to some friends and to make an example he asked the stranger across from him to say "fuck you" to him, and he did it instantly.
>>
File: 1465914948135.jpg (353KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465914948135.jpg
353KB, 1000x1000px
>>65876522
>Desert Areas, India and south America except for Peru has the lowest risk.
Strange. I guess the sun's way to intense for you to go outside or some shit.
>>
>>65878224
Ever notice how the wierdest shit always happens on the subway?
>>
>>65878289
>Peru
FUCK I MEANT BOLIVIA.
>>
>>65876620
What did he expect? Blonde girls with their legs spread?
>>
>>65878289
>dem nails tho

hng
>>
>>65878361
that and unlimited money for being a refugee
>>
File: skratt.jpg (181KB, 1170x1300px) Image search: [Google]
skratt.jpg
181KB, 1170x1300px
Any other questions?
>>
>>65877926
That 300 years thing is all wrong though.
It should be (around) 100 years, from 1808 to 1917.
>>
>>65878458
Why do you hate Finland with passion?
>>
>>65878474
you do realize pretty much everything in that video is just made up?
>>
File: 1474226476225.jpg (628KB, 1427x1832px) Image search: [Google]
1474226476225.jpg
628KB, 1427x1832px
>>65878496
Finland stole parts of our urheimat.
>>
>>65878458

Give me 1 sentence on each of the countries/territories that have a similar flag to you (Finland, Norway, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Iceland, Orkney etc.)

what do you think about Aland?

how much of this can you understand? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX45Td-HEcI
>>
>>65878496
We like Finland. Even if they stab people a lot.
>>
>>65878496
We really don't. In general, compared to other Scandinavians (and possibly Nordics) Swedes are the least likely to poke fun at/insult it's neighbours.
>>
>>65878672
>what do you think about Aland?
kill it with fire
>>
>>65878496
If it's anyone we hate it's arabs and somalis.
>>
>>65878693
But
>>65877540
>>
>>65878455
What is she showing?
>>
>>65878773
internet has a tendency to exaggerate things, only people here who "hate" sweden are those poor uneducated nationalists who didn't pass their swedish exam in high school
>>
File: finns.png (65KB, 1413x511px) Image search: [Google]
finns.png
65KB, 1413x511px
>>65878548

Thoughts?
>>
>>65878773
That's peer preassure and people being put on the spot. We're not incapable of being dicks to Finland, it's just not something that comes out a lot. You wouldn't see a video like that made by many swedes is all I'm saying.
>>
>>65878548
Actually just jumped to the middle and found it.
Suppose it triggered me so because I know there are people who actually gets it that wrong.
>>
Genetically do Swedes have more in common with Danes or Norwegians?
>>
>>65879005
Thats true, now they secretly feel guilty and want to pamper mudslims.
>>
>>65879005
a finn bashing sweden on /int/ with false accusations? nothing out of the ordinary
>>
>>65878289
I learned about this shit in med school just 2 weeks ago. Nordics have a high income, can afford to burn themselves for two weeks in Ibiza while on summer break, which is something their skin is not ready for while people that normally live in those areas take it better.
>>
File: kang.png (96KB, 228x218px) Image search: [Google]
kang.png
96KB, 228x218px
>>65879005
>>
>>65877054
I went on my computer from browsing the thread on my phone to tell you that Sweden having a thriving economy is a big, BIG misunderstanding.

First of, when people say the economy in Sweden is thriving they refer to GDP, and it's true it has been increasing. GDP per capita is the way to actually measure how much a country's wealth has grown which has gone downwards with the new influx of immigrants. The only reason someone even a bit into economics would use GDP over GDP/capita when talking about a country's economy is to intentionally misinterpret the state of said country, we have several 'state-sanctioned' economists doing exactly this and every other decent economist ripping them a new one for it.

And did you know, despite the whole western world is in a boom right now, Sweden is borrowing 200 billion crowns (roughly 22 billion euro) to balance our public spending. Basically, the country is borrowing a whooping amount equal to 10% of our budget to balance the budget during a BOOM and is leading us to a national debt as severe as the united states'.

Sweden is also going from being an industrial nation which it historically has been, export/import from swedish industries lessened with 9.8% last year during a fucking BOOM. The housing prices in Sweden are spiraling upwards (increased roughly 10% last year) and the entire growth coming from borrowing money and people taking new house loans, our current economy is 'artificial' to say the very fucking least. Imagine in a few years when the economy goes into a bust (which most likely will happen with the US increasing their interest rates) how much money the state would have to borrow to keep current public spending intact.

When it comes to work, ethnic swedes as a whole count as fully employed (with an unemployment rate decreasing towards 3%) yet immigrants on average from all countries have an unemployment rate of 21.6% bringing the average way up.

Continued~
>>
File: 1456932089493.jpg (35KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
1456932089493.jpg
35KB, 600x632px
>>65879946
>western world is in a boom right now
>>
>>65877054
>>65879946
~If you look at African countries in particular, people from Somalia has an unemployment rate over 80%.

After 15 years of living in Sweden, only 34% of refugees will have found full-time jobs, meaning it'd take on average 44 years for a refugee to find a job, with most of them entering retirement before even being available to the job market for 44 years. The numbers for refugees are probably even worse than this seeing as the only information we have is from 2011 without taking the immigration crisis into account. Not to mention all the other problems they bring with them. Malmö, the third largest city in Sweden which is filled with immigrants, have a crime-rate thrice of fucking DETROIT, that should tell you how bad things are going right now. At this rate, Sweden will have become a third-world country in just a mere 16 years.

So basically there's a very, VERY obvious way of improving the Swedish economy and securing a future where we still remain a first-world country, the only speculation is when will it happen, how severe will the measures they take be and will it have been too late then.
>>
>>65880395

>have a crime-rate thrice of fucking DETROIT,

aren't swedish definitions of crime a lot looser than yanks? also, i'd imagine an enormous amount of crime doesn't get reported in a shithole like detroit maybe?
>>
File: 1469056902616.png (157KB, 367x458px) Image search: [Google]
1469056902616.png
157KB, 367x458px
>>65875962
shut up im not your little circus clown
>>
>>65880554
pic related is the forecast for the swedish and finnish economy for 2016

>GDP growth: sweden 3,8%, finland 1,2%
>unemployment: sweden 6,8% finland 9,4%
>public debt/gdp: sweden 42,5% finland 64,9%
>net public spending: sweden -0,4% finland -2,9%

just another stormfag post
>>
File: 1290463171197.jpg (100KB, 756x772px) Image search: [Google]
1290463171197.jpg
100KB, 756x772px
>>65880554
>aren't swedish definitions of crime a lot looser than yanks?

To a minor extent, yes. But far from thrice as loose as the ones in Detroit. And crimes not being reported, particularly in the ghettos is a problem in Malmö as well.

The police force in Sweden are stretched to their absolute limits. Half of the crime reports they get they just blankly say 'no' to and act as it's not matters concerning the police (part of it is but not even close to 50%) and from the remaining half they slice it in half again to prioritize their resources elsewhere. After having cut off 75% of the reports they then proceed to solve under 10% of them. So on average police only solve under 4% of reported crime here.

Not to mention that 25% of the population pay taxes for police just like the rest of us yet no policemen are available to them. Up in northern Sweden we have one police car patrolling an area the size of fucking Denmark.

So with all the increasing crimes in Sweden and the inability of the police to do anything about it we've had militias starting to crop around the country, and the only time the police will do a proper job it's dispersing angry, ethnic Swedes. In the suburbs the immigrants will throw stones, shoot rockets and throw molotov cocktails at policemen/ambulances without even being arrested for it despite dozens of policemen appearing on the site. The law-enforcement of this country is so much of a joke it's not even funny anymore.
>>
>>65881165

>the police will do a proper job it's dispersing angry, ethnic Swedes

oh damn i thought that was a meme. one has to wonder what the hell is going on in the mind's of the higher-ups there.
>>
File: talous.png (38KB, 428x587px) Image search: [Google]
talous.png
38KB, 428x587px
>>65881053
>>
>>65881053
>>65881316
what does this have to do with stormfags?
>>
>>65881449
did you even read the text?
>swedish economy is going to shit because of refugees
>sweden will be a third world country because of refugees
>>
>>65881053
I thought I told you in my post that GDP is a damn joke of a measuring tool.

And I'm wondering if the numbers for net public spending is even taking selling off national bonds into account?
>>
>>65876675
>how are SD doing?
Might become the largest party. If the alliance (right wing block) are willing to co-operate still remains to be seen. They're saying no right now but they've done 180s in the past.

>have you tried Surstromming
Yes and it's absolutely fucking disgusting.

>why do Swedes mock Finns so much?
Because we're secretly extremely butthurt over having lost Finland.

>are Fennoswedes accepted as regular Swedes
Yes and no. A bit like the Irish. They'll probably be accepted into British society (much more so than say a french person) but will never truly be one of you.

>if you were a tourist visiting sweden for 1 week wanting to see a mixture of great cities, nightlife and nature (and you had a car) what route would you take
malmö -> göteborg -> jönköping -> gränna/vadstena/askersund -> örebro -> stockholm -> falun

>is nationalism on the rise would you say
Yes, but not in the extreme 1930s-esque way
>>
>>65881780
>implying they dont have an impact
Yeah, some people get a job to take care of these manchildren.
Some of them get a job in the nearest turk pizzeria evading taxes.
so?
>>
>>65881780
>sweden will be a third world country because of refugees

I'm sorry, I guess the UN saying that isn't good enough for you?

Not the refugee part, sure they didn't because that wouldn't be politically correct.

>>swedish economy is going to shit because of refugees

No, the Swedish economy is doing great because of the refugees, naturally.

A refugee child costing 6k euro a month, most of refugees living on welfare for life, most of them being illiterate and lacking education in a society which is modernizing and moving away from simple, easy jobs. Huge over representation in crime making us over-spend in the legal department. It's all amazing for our country.

The only companies who are making money off the immigration are the really large ones seeing as more people=more consumers to sell to though their extra money is basically pure tax-money which is quite bad for the country, and the asylum industry.
>>
>>65876675
1. SD has the support of the silent majority and are gaining followers like crazy from the Social Democrats, something they do not want to admit..
2. Surströmming is fantastic if you eat it correctly. The rest who claims to hate it goes in with the idea it taste bad no matter what and they can't cook for shit.
3. Because we love them like family, only we get to mock them.
4. Depends on where you are, a lot of them are being likened to Moomin due to thier speech but there are many different stereotypes of them. Most common is that they are the most depressing group of people alive and their national drink is Koskenkorva.
5. Parts of Göteborg Malmö and Stockholm are shitholes but deserves at least a visit to see just see at least the last piece of history that is present, but your best bet is actually traveling the Göta Kanal or driving the big roads that go north, Northen parts of Sweden are gorgeous.
6. I don't know much about him, but yes. A lot of young Swedish men are getting the hard boot. They get the worse treatment which is getting ignored completely.
>>
>>65881780
You got rekt by sven petersson, fucking embarrasing for you faggot.
>>
>>65881312
The head of police isn't actually a policeman, he's a politician for a leftist pro-immigration party given the post by his friend the prime minister Löfven over other, more qualified individuals.

I take it you've heard about the bracelet scandal already? That with the police being unable to stop all the rapes going on in society (and not even acknowledging the fact that it's almost all immigrants) the chief of police got the brilliant idea that they should hand out bracelets saying 'don't molest me' insted of focusing on solving the crimes. The campaign had predictable results, both in the crime-preventing department and in public reaction to it.

It doesn't help either that only 40% of policemen are actually doing police work. With the new recon-structuring of the Swedish police force, almost everyone is a boss or an office worker with centralized command with the force in itself being quite ineffective for the amount of manpower they got.

If you think I'm being cranky about it you should hear the policemen talking about it. More policemen than ever before is leaving the police in frustration of how the top brass is handling things and seeing as the police can't even find enough recruits for their academies they're also lowering the IQ requirements considerably so we'll be giving really dumb people authority and guns to run around with in the streets, jay.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.