[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like living somewhere that isn't America?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1471563798674.jpg (6KB, 196x185px) Image search: [Google]
1471563798674.jpg
6KB, 196x185px
What's it like living somewhere that isn't America? I honestly can't even imagine what its like
>>
>>65873110
It is very unfree and communist.
>>
europe, canada, japan, south korea, australia, new zealand are the same as america. everywhere else is different
>>
>>65873110
feels truly free 2bh
>>
>>65873110
Imagine like America, only that you dont lose your entire savings if you break your leg.
>>
I wouldn't know, I live in America.
>>
>>65873110
comfy, especially knowing that not every psycho has a gun.
>>
old, dirty, and cramped
>>
>>65873110
There's no freedom. Like, i can't even wear black clothing, because our president is such a psychotic dictator that he banned all clothes that are black.
>>
Bullet-free. Also lot less fat people sharting in the marts and clapping thereafter.
>>
>>65873164
This and muslim as fuck
>>
I got mugged yesterday but I didn't get shot.
>>
>>65873110
Crowded and bureaucratic
>>
>>65873110

some different things with regards to USA and Argentina (Buenos Aires)

-cities are safer and wealthier than the suburbs, (with the exception of closed walled-neighbourhoods for wealthy people).
the opposite of the urban = crime, suburbs = safe thing

-poor and working class people who live in the suburbs but work in the city usually spend more than 2 hours per day, sometimes more than 3, commuting. because they have to use a combination of bus-train-subway to travel.

-houses are made of bricks, not wood, even in shanty towns.

-we use coal for barbecues, not gas, being able to start a good fire is seen as a kind of ancestral manly thing.

-most popular sports are soccer, tennis and touring car racing.

-abortion is illegal, but you can get one from a doctor in a hospital if you have the money. so, it is only a problem for poor women.

-universal healthcare, but it is only used by poor people who dont pay for private medicine.

-the state only cares about poor people, if you arent poor, you usually pay for private medicine, private schools for your kids, and if you can, you may also pay along with your neighbours, for a private guard in the block.
college is free, though.

-there is more crime than in the USA, and it rather evenly distributed, no super safe places in which people dont lock their doors, and not hell on earth places like Detroit. So, stuff like security bars in front of windows are much more common. Also, no school shootings or random shootings.
>>
>>65873110
I wonder the same. Feels good to live in the soutern part of the american continent desu
>>
It's great you don't have to worry about google crime or mass shootings
>>
>>65873110
imagine not getting shot
>>
What's it like living in a developed country, where you can meet very interesting people from any country?
I've never seen even blacks, my life is so boring, and I don't know why I am learning english.
>>
>>65877405
>>
>>65880766
>I've never seen even blacks

lucky as fuck
>>
>>65880766
pretty good, my uni has people from all over the world to get a taste of the superior anglo education cock that i get to meet, 8/10 would live in america again
>>
Shitty I guess, I want to be american
>>
>>65878754
Do you feel safe walking around your city at night? Or do you always need to be in a secure place before sundown?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.