[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people from Dumbfuckistan, especially Southern USA, like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 5982332130_833ebcdb36.jpg (70KB, 486x324px) Image search: [Google]
5982332130_833ebcdb36.jpg
70KB, 486x324px
Why do people from Dumbfuckistan, especially Southern USA, like to make fun of black people's accent? The Southern accent has got to be the single most annoying English accent ever
>>
>>65871590
>tfw no southern us gf with a cowgirl accent to ride my cowgirl style
>>
File: ameriblob.jpg (88KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ameriblob.jpg
88KB, 768x1024px
>>65871693
she'd crush you lad.
>>
File: snu snu.jpg (219KB, 970x728px) Image search: [Google]
snu snu.jpg
219KB, 970x728px
>>65871823
The mating cycle of Americans is beautiful and mysterious
>>
>>65871590
>The Southern accent has got to be the single most annoying English accent ever
still not as bad as niggerspeak
>>
>>65871590
Here on /int/ actually, most North Americans generally consider it our least favorite accent, while a multitude of foreigners have actually said it's their favorite
>>
>>65871960
Says the country with an obesity rate that is just as high
>>
I've lived in Texas, Dumbfuckistan for 6 yrs. I was a kind of redneck with cowboy boots and hat, and working for Bass Pro.

Aussie accent is the most annoying for me, anyway.
>>
>>65871823
Holy shit it's melting
>>
>>65871823
poor kids
>>
Really it's just the south east that's shit, accent if fine on a deep voiced Chad though.

t. Cascadian
>>
>>65871590
>Import third worlders
>Fuck up their own economy and politics
>Everyone else is dumb
jej
>>
>>65871590
>The Southern accent has got to be the single most annoying English accent ever
The accent (whichever one it is) that stress the "i" in -ing and sort of let out a sigh at the end of the word has to be the single most disgusting american accent.
>>
>>65873245
they don't call the us a melting pot for nothing
>>
>>65871590

I hate ghetto speech. For the most extreme ones, I can hardly make out a single word of what they're saying.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.