[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If EU was a class in High School Portugal is the fat man of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: american-pie-1999-04-g.jpg (193KB, 1200x782px) Image search: [Google]
american-pie-1999-04-g.jpg
193KB, 1200x782px
If EU was a class in High School

Portugal is the fat man of the class
Spain is the bad student of the class. He owes to google 100 000 euros. His parents have a big house and parties are often over there.
http://abcnews.go.com/Weird/wireStory/google-scraps-10000-euro-bill-run-spanish-kid-42580008
Sweden is the effeminate guy very haughty and very good student
Germany is the rich guy of the class, good in sport and everything. Non-Chad, like too much the righteousness and too strong to be bullied.
France is Chad 1, friend with the two others Chad and Germany. Nice Chad, he does not bully people.
UK is Chad 2 who bullies people, friend of Chad 1 and Chad 3. Good at school just because Poland does his homework.
Italy is Chad 3 who also bullies people, bad at school.
Poland is the sweet blond girl, smart but attracted by bad guys like Chad 2. Girlfriend of Chad 2.
Baltic countries are the girls good at sports fucked by Chad 1, 3 and formely 2 before his relation with Poland.
Ireland is the geek of the class
Belgium is the Class president, nerd that you want to bully but he is protected by Germany.
Greece is the guy who skip classes everytime
Hollande is the leftard girl who smokes weed and wears african braids.
Finland is the guy at the bottom of the classroom near the radiator and who does not speak
Romania is the sexy bad girl that Chad 1 and Chad 3 fuck.
Austria is a nerd, friend with Belgium.
Hungary is the gorgeous and popular girl. Queen of the students. Friends with Baltic girls
Luxembourg is the jew of the class

You can imrove this
>>
>>65867558
>Nice Chad, he does not bully people.
kek
You bullied Germany for 30 yrs, and that's the reason of WW2
>>
You forgot the micronations
>>
>>65867558
>Portugal
Kind of like Kenny in Southpark, but no one expects him to survive to puberty
>Spain
May stab you in the toilets
>Sweden
Wears a Che shirt and hands leftist propaganda out at lunchtime
>Germany
Born to honest, hard working parents, will gas puppies in the basement
>France
Starts fights and hopes UK will help out after school
>UK
Said 'fuck you' to the principle and is now being homeschooled
>Italy
Loves his mum... maybe a bit too much
>Poland
C- grade student, excels at home tech
>Baltic countries
Weird pale kids that get drunk and smoke pot
>Ireland
C- grade student, excels at nothing
>Belgium
Has to put up with Germany running through their backyard to punch out France
>Greece
Started shaving at age 9, will stick his cock into anything with a pulse
>Holland
That lanky faggot who smells like a bakery/yeast infection
>Finland
Hasn't said anything for at least 3 years
>Romania
Will sell you a stolen car stereo
>Austria
Often mistaken for Germany
>Hungary
Inbred hillbilly, often mistaken for a slightly drunk Austria
>Luxembourg
Is Germany in denial, may or may not murder their own pets
>>
>>65867558
How are we the geek?
If anything we'd be the kid that sneaks drink in
>>
>>65867558
>Italy is Chad 3 who also bullies people, bad at school.
But why even.
>>
>>65868034
>May stab you in the toilets.

Oh my god.
>>
>>65867558
Poland is the janitor.
>>
>>65867558
>Portugal is the fat man of the class
Wha? Why?

>>65868034
>but no one expects him to survive to puberty
What the fuck?

I need further explanation on both accounts.
>>
>>65867558
>France calling us lefty

top fucking kek the irony, we never had a leftist government
>>
>>65867558
"Good at school just because Poland does his homework."
kekd
>>
>>65868466
>PortugAIDS
This should answer one of them
>>
File: 1465826856100.jpg (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465826856100.jpg
137KB, 800x800px
>>65867558
>Good at school just because Poland does his homework.
>>
>>65868557
How'd one get AIDS before puberty, though?

It's not like they offend me either, I just can't reason why we'd be the fat kid. I could at least understand if we were the foreign exchange student for the memes, but I really can't get why.

If anything we'd be Spain's slightly crazy, quiet and skinny cousin who nobody knows what we do after school.
>>
>>65868171
Google, Apple and shit in Ireland.

>>65868466
http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/child-obesity-portugal-among-the-worst-performers/30770
>>
>>65868624
>not having sex before puberty
Step it up, Alberto.
>>
>>65868655
What the fuck? I've never heard of this.

We're still not the fattest in Europe or anything. Heck, we have one of the healthiest diets.
>>
>>65868802
Capitalist "food" killed it friend. We're USA tier now. Mental retardation everywhere.
>>
>>65868912
Bullshit. Just because we're fatter now than we used to be, and are concerned about it (as we fucking should be), it means jack shit compared to Europe's rate.

The countries that have the highest rates of overweight and obese people are:

1- Andorra
2- Turkey
3- Malta
4- Israel
5- Czech Republic
6- United Kingdom
7- Poland
8- Slovakia
9- Spain
10- France

With the UK rising the fastest. What the fuck, man.
>>
>>65867558
The Netherlands is classic liberal. You know, capitalism and freedom.
>>
>>65868034
Where is the beautiful girl here ?
>>
File: penor.jpg (137KB, 1439x1079px) Image search: [Google]
penor.jpg
137KB, 1439x1079px
>Sweden

>The effeminate guy

I want this meme to end boys.
>>
>>65869527
Then man the fuck up, Sven.
>>
>>65869527
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBiYZKK0IzE
>>
>Germany
>France
>UK
>Chads
Lmoa, more like two autistic nu-males and a smelly manlet.

>Also forgetting so many countries
wew
>>
>>65869686
20 countries on 28
>>
>>65867558
>http://abcnews.go.com/Weird/wireStory/google-scraps-10000-euro-bill-run-spanish-kid-42580008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
>>
>>65869676

Tell other Scandocucks that, I'm a countryside boy, not a refugees welcome city cuck
>>
>Japan
That fat short guy with glasses, always have the latest technological gizmo, acts so strange to the point where he is not even bullied
>>
excuse moi what is chad?
>>
>Argentina
the one with the largest cock, everyone loves him, Brasil is tsundere but wants my cock really bad
>>
>>65869987

Argentina es blanco
>>
>>65869686
>Mad because he wasn't included
Lel.
>>
File: 1473688975689.gif (17KB, 354x369px) Image search: [Google]
1473688975689.gif
17KB, 354x369px
>>65870033
Gracias, boca.
>>
>>65869686

>Denmark, the fat ginger who shows up to school drunk and no one ever understand what the fuck he's saying.
>>
>>65867558

Japan is the guy from exchange program. He is fat,short with glasses, always have the latest technological gizmo, acts so strange to the point where he is not even bullied

USA is the guy from exchange program. He is a Chad one, loves sports. Bad at school. Friend with France and UK. He wants to beats up Germany but his GF (Hungarian girl) prevents him to do that.

Argentina is the girl from exchange program. She is a dancer, love Salsa. Friend with Hungary.
>>
>>65869416
>imblying any grill would go to a class with /int/ people
we would be the math based class that no normies would ever go to
>>
>>65867558
turkey would smoke cigars...Alot
>>
>australia: biggest chad of them all but his secret is that he can connect with the autistic kids too
>>
>>65870207

Cockroaches don't go to class.
>>
>>65867558
>Hollande is the leftard girl who smokes weed and wears african braids.

1. our name is holland, not hollande

2. Dutch people rarely smoke weed. The only people who do smoke weed here are edgy 16 year olds and foreigners.

if anything dutch people smoke less weed than most other countries because we legalized it.

3. there is also no >dude >weed >lmao culture here, so no african braids either.

4. as far as leftism is concerned: we invented capitalism. If anything we are the turbo rightist of the class.
>>
>>65870137
Korea is the guy from exchange program. He's tall, totally bro with everyone. He does not have ennemies, only friends.

Turkey is the guy from exchange program. He is a football team with USA. He talks a lot but he says bullshits everytime. He wants to fuck all the girls in the class but can't because girls reject him.
>>
>>65867558
>USA
Kid in the advanced classes with Russia and China. Rich family but doesn't act elitist. Really intelligent but humble so people often mistake him for being average. Confident, fit, and excels in all sports. Friends with UK and France. He sometimes comes into EU class when they are fighting to help his buds and resolve the conflict. EU class gets really salty afterwards because all the girls get the hots for him.
>>
>>65870859

Epic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWkGi5yfYtw
>>
Ignore the shart, please
>>
File: didntaskforthis.jpg (168KB, 1280x1158px)
didntaskforthis.jpg
168KB, 1280x1158px
Romania is be the kid that no one likes and smells of piss and vomit. He sits alone at the back of the class all by himself, and whenever the teacher calls him to the front, he is forced to crawl on the floor in shame in order to hide the fact he is a manlet with a microscopic dick. He always sits near the main entrance of the school and begs for school supplies, because he is too poor to buy them on his own and he is afraid of going home to his drunkard violent father. While his 17 other siblings are hard at work begging on the streets, he stays hidden in the sewers, waiting in pain for the next day to arrive.

I am that kid
I am Romania
>>
>>65872408
No, you are the sexy bad girl who will end up in a German Brothel.
>>
>>65867558
ladbible tier post tbhla
>>
>>65869018
FATUGAL is a thing now. Deal with it.
>>
>>65867558
So I am living inside a sexy girl who gets fucked by two Chads.
Noice.
>>
>>65872756
We are starving African country. Send chips.
>>
>>65873042
Chips are cheap but really fat. And portuguese eat cheap fat food, that's why you are fat.
>>
>>65875717
WOW, that almost looks like the purpose of the joke! :DD
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.