[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The other day I was reading someone else's Whatsapp conversation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 6

File: uk-lgflag.gif (7KB, 610x305px) Image search: [Google]
uk-lgflag.gif
7KB, 610x305px
The other day I was reading someone else's Whatsapp conversation in the metro and it was a guy that was talking to his girlfriend who was working in the UK.

I know it's not cool to read someone else's conversation like that but what got me hooked was that the guy was begging her to come back to Spain because according to him the UK has become "dangerous".

She said that she wasn't going to come back because there's no way she would find a job here (my guess is she's an engineer in one of those fields that are fucked in spain like chemical engineering, thanks EU) and that she also can't come back now because her savings are in pounds and it's a bad time to convert to euros.

However, the guy kept begging her because apparently they hate the shit out of immigrants over there and are actually going to make public lists of immigrants to shame them or something like that. As she didn't agree, he just told her to watch her back at all times.

What's that all about? What's going on?
>>
>>65865131
>UK more dangerous than Spain

Dude you guys have drug cartels
>>
>>65865186
This
>>
>>65865186
i know right haha that fucking guy
>>
>>65865131
>What's that all about? What's going on?
the guy was being an SJW bitchboy
>>
>>65865131

Since she's Spanish she's got nothing to fear. Besides /int/ memeing we like Spain and love the people.
>>
>>65865131
No one cares about spanish immigrants, they integrate really well and drink with the locals.
>>
>>65865855
>>65865279
well that guy seemed to think that they were going to gangrape her or something
>>
>>65865972
She should avoid the Poles then, if she is over 16 she has nothing to fear from the Pakis.
>>
>white immigrant
Real talk. She won't get any drama from the Brit populace even if she murders a bunch of people.

She'd be completely out of luck if she was a chink or curry.
>>
>using whatsapp

How does it feel to be living in a third world country?
>>
>>65866325
everyone does in here kek. what do you guys use?
>>
>>65866922
Discord and Steam. For my real life bros, not just internet "friends"
>>
>>65867402
discord for real life bros? does everyone do that or just gamers?
>>
>>65867512
Gamers. Normies use Facebook or just SMS or sometimes Skype?
SMS is pretty convenient.
>>
File: Capture.png (57KB, 891x663px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
57KB, 891x663px
>>65865279
this 2bh, we love asspain
>>
File: 1449448686394.jpg (27KB, 341x273px) Image search: [Google]
1449448686394.jpg
27KB, 341x273px
>>65867402
>steam
your underage is showing, friend
>>
>>65865855
>they integrate really well
Um not really, compared with eurobeans at least
>>
>>65865131
Yeah we have lynch mobs forming when we find out someone is employing an immigrant.
Also span*sh are beaten on the streets, if you speak then people will know.
>>
There's a lot of scaremongering, she's alright for the short term but you never know with the current government. Also there is legislature coming in forcing companies to name all foreign workers and pretty soon they'll be able to deport her for saying boo to a goose. Long term is definitely going to cause problems, there's also plans for massive taxation / banning of sending money back to one's home country, so she's got that to look forward to.

t. Work for the British Council in Spain
>>
>>65869389
so the guy actually has a point in a way, there IS a reason to think she's in danger or will be, right?
>>
>>65871386
Danger no, massively inconvenienced yes, it's no longer worth migrating there, which I guess is why they come up with these draconian policies. My job is also now due to get fucked but at least for now my earnings are worth many a pound (though my savings take a dip every time Theresa May opens her gob)
>>
>>65865131
>she's an engineer in one of those fields that are fucked in spain like chemical engineering

could you please elaborate because I am a chemical engineer and want to an intership in Spain.
>>
File: 1474654179360.jpg (47KB, 1024x270px) Image search: [Google]
1474654179360.jpg
47KB, 1024x270px
>>65865131
I leik to call spen
>>
>>65872235

Feel free to try, you may be able to find something. I'm not in the field so I'm not even sure that it's doing badly.

But the thing is, it's no secret that Spain lacks industry, that's the reason of the whole unemployment thing. And it varies by field, some have it good but for some it's LITERALLY useless to get a degree, like with architects, chemical engineering (i heard), and some others.
>>
>>65872047
wouldnt it make more sense to outlaw immigration? rather than bringing people in and then making them angry
>>
>>65873779
>Feel free to try, you may be able to find something

Is even an internship that hard to get?
>>
>>65865131
>However, the guy kept begging her because apparently they hate the shit out of immigrants over there and are actually going to make public lists of immigrants to shame them or something like that
Was he one of those Moorish types who resembles a Pakistani? Because I can see why people might have had issues with him
Otherwise people will be glad to have a soon-to-be-single Spanish lady in their midst. I'd sooner have a good, Catholic dago than an Englishwoman.

I also don't know anyone who has ever said a bad word about Spain. But then again I've never heard them compliment it either, because we never hear about the place outside of moronic Brits colonising Majorca
>>
>>65873975
i think getting an internship may be easier, as i said im not in the field bro
>>
>>65865131
>reading someones story of life
>in greatest details
>in metro
yes i believe you
>>
>>65874167
its not someone's life story in great detail, just a conversation that I saw because I was standing up and the guy was sitting down, i didnt even find out the gf's profession

>>65873988
well i dont remember his skin tone but he was a local, and its about his girlfriend anyway, he's here
>>
>>65865131
fuck off, you and all friegaplatos,
>>
>>65877486
it is every europeans right to live and work in any euro country they want so fuck you. this isnt about me anyway just the gf of some random guy in the metro
>>
Anglos are planning a holocaust, they are now forcing employers to list foreign workers.
>>
>>65865131
>She said that she wasn't going to come back because there's no way she would find a job here (my guess is she's an engineer in one of those fields that are fucked in spain like chemical engineering, thanks EU
engineer here! , THANKS FUCKING GERMANS OR GERMS
>>
>>65872235
dont come here
>>
>>65877627
>engineer here! , THANKS FUCKING GERMANS OR GERMS
>>65877682

Explain yourself.
Just wanna do a 3 month intership you ape
>>
>>65865131
vamos que estas planeando emigrar y te da miedo
>>
>>65877756
no estoy planeando emigrar al reino unido en estos momentos, pero estaria en mi derecho
>>
>>65877751
you are not welcome here
>>
>>65877834
Says who? Some random ape on 4chan?
>>
>>65865131
>make public lists of immigrants to shame them or something like that
probably referring to something that was recently drafted that would name and shame companies who have particularly low amounts of british workers, which is a bit petty but would still be interesting to see which businesses I should avoid
the 'hatred for immigrants' has come from numerous hoaxes about 'HATE CRIME ON THE RISE' and perhaps the odd 'polaks go home' spray painted on a wall (hey lucasz, whacha doin'?)

but I can say with confidence no-one dislikes spanish people. we got far bigger problem groups than that.
>>
>>65877834
If I were so rude to the 4356343 Spainairds at my university..,
>>
sounds like he gets all his info from huffpost. Being an immigrant here is not dangerous in the slightest unless you're a paki or pole living in a chavvy estate/town, and they have their own neighborhoods anyway
>>
>>65877873
>Says who? Some random ape on 4chan?
nobody wants germans in our country but of course you could come here
>>
>>65877751
he's salty because germany literally sabotaged spain's industry... or more like, our retarded politicians did by letting them

in general you'll actually be welcome by the vast majority of spanish people though so dont even worry
>>
I do even speak Spanish.
>>
>>65877940
>If I were so rude to the 4356343 Spainairds at my university..,
do it
>>
File: jeremy-corbyn_0.jpg (100KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-corbyn_0.jpg
100KB, 620x387px
>>65865131
>BREXIT WAS RAYCIS WAAAAAAAH SUPPORT MY NEO LIBERAL AUTHORITARIAN REGIME
>>
>>65878137
no, brexit was right.. look spain with europe union, A FUCKING DISASTER !!!
>>
>>65878137
i hate eu too retard
>>
>>65878029
then get internship in south america
>>
>>65878954

I do what I want morisco
>>
>>65879248
go to morocco
>>
>>65879505

Butthurt a little bit?
>>
>>65879590
no
>>
>>65877802
>pero estaria en mi derecho
por supuesto pero que mas te da si hay caza de brujas allƭ , los britƔnicos estƔn hartos de tanto inmigrante de mierda , solo visita london y entenderƔs por que los odian
>>
>>65880300
que echen a los no europeos
>>
>>65884386
>que echen a los no europeos
jkajajajjaja los rumanos son europeos pero son escoria , lo mismo pasa con los polacos en UK...
>>
>>65878137
>created a position 'minister for blacks and ethnic minorities'

Funny how lefties say they'd leave the UK if we voted to leave the EU, I'd want to leave the UK if Corbyn ever got in as PM.
>>
>>65884467
es que europa del este no deberia estar en la EU pero mira...
>>
>>65869114
I've been using steam since /v/ was up in arms about the DRM it represented until we learned that the alternative was worse.
Or maybe just Jan 2010.
>>
>>65865131

>my guess is she's an engineer

friegaplatos
>>
>>65886153
un friegaplatos puede encontrar trabajo en una ciudad grande espaƱola, una ingeniera quimica (por ejemplo), quizas no
>>
The ((((EU))))) was a fucking mistake
>>
>>65887025
that's not how parenthesis are used
>>
>>65886824
>un friegaplatos puede encontrar trabajo en una ciudad grande espaƱola,
no lo hacen y irĆ³nicamente los que hacen ese trabajo en EspaƱa son panchos
>>
>>65886824
>un friegaplatos puede encontrar trabajo en una ciudad grande espaƱola
eso es una gran mentira, se van ingenieros de espaƱa? si, pero tambiƩn se van las chonis y los canis que no encuentran nada aqui, se van especƭficamente a uk
>>
>>65888001
por el meme de londres serĆ” porque otra cosa... no me creo que sea dificil encontrar trabajo no cualificado de lo que sea en una ciudad grande, como decia >>65887886 hasta los sudacas pueden
>>
>>65887886
>no lo hacen y irĆ³nicamente los que hacen ese trabajo en EspaƱa son panchos
>no lo hacen y irĆ³nicamente
>y irĆ³nicamente
EL GALLE SEƑORES
>>
>>65888064
ese trabajo en espaƱa no lo hacen los espaƱoles pero que les da vergĆ¼enza estar en el bar manolo fregando platos.

seamos sinceros
>>
>>65888105
que pasa te jode pancho? es la pura verdad de espaƱa , los panchos son clase baja
>>
>>65888172
Y Incluso viven en ghettos
>>
>>65888064
pero que quieres negar? que se van solo ingenieros? pero que mentira es esa....al principio de la crisis nos lo creĆ­amos pero ya no.

mi primo esta en uk y es camarero con solo el bachiller
>>
El tema de la emigracion espaƱola es un meme brutal , primero es un rollo que te convaliden nada (si tienes) y luego que te acepten o te necesiten en algo cualificado es casi imposible, esos rollos que intentan vender de que "la generacion mas preparada de la historia tiene que emigrar" es una chorrada como un piano la gente va a buscarse la vida de lo que sea porque aqui no se puede con estos salarios de mierda ademas del paro
>>
>>65888291

pues que gilipollas tu primo con perdon, a uk para estar de camarero? para que? aqui tambien hay bares
>>
>be turkish
>live in britain
come at me bros
>>
>>65888422
para ser ingeniero alli es jodido de cojones, tienes que hablar perfecto el ingles (si no olvidate) aparte como dices , el problema que hay de los tĆ­tulos.
>>
>>65865131
He was probably worried about her Spanish gf being bred by a british bull
>>
>>65888455
compara salarios minimos y horarios (reales)
>>
>>65888455
>pues que gilipollas tu primo con perdon, a uk para estar de camarero? para que? aqui tambien hay bares
sus amigos se fueron y el se fue tambien...allƭ lleva ya 4 aƱos trabajando en un bar, asƭ que me hace gracia que en EspaƱa se venda esa imagen del tƭpico ingeniero saliendo del pais.

por que no todos son asi..
>>
>>65888500
>tienes que hablar perfecto el ingles
Pues me parece lĆ³gico
>>
>>65888510
en londres horarios reales tan denigrantes como aqui o mas, y salarios pues acorde al precio de vida... tienes un primo subnormal tio lo siento
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsNPIhYlwuE
>>
>>65865131
dude what

Even the most outspoken people who are against immigrants here are beta as fuck and wouldn't say anything to her in the street, let alone attack her.

They might complain about her inside their own homes, but that's it.
>>
>>65888646
the XVII century in a nutshell
>>
>>65888612
bueno puesto asi tiene sentido, esta alli con amigos haciendo una nueva vida y aprendiendo un nuevo idioma, con la ventaja adicional de que si pierde el trabajo puede encontrar otro mas rapido que aqui seguramente
>>
>>65888749
claro, ami me da igual... de echo animo a que la gente se vaya de EspaƱa,

honestamente por la forma en la que hablas puedo prever que eres emigrante o estas visitando a tu familia. no hya nada de malo en ello, tampoco
>>
>>65888956
soy "emigrante" pero entre regiones de espaƱa, aunque he llegado a mandar curriculum a empresas en otros paises cuando buscaba trabajo
>>
>>65888749
yo si algĆŗn dĆ­a me voy , me irĆ© fuera de europa... los espaƱoles hoy en dĆ­a estĆ”n por todos los paĆ­ses europeos y obviamente ya no es lo mismo que hace 10 aƱos.si te sirve de consuelo ya no visitare inglaterra mas bien por que me daria bastante asco encontrarme algun jorge en el restaurante al que voy sirviĆ©ndome las patatas.

Si me voy , me voy a USA o Australia pero lejos de espaƱoles
>>
>>65888172

what the fuck are you talking about hotdogs for?
>>
>>65889213
suerte con la visa jiaoijoaijaoiajo
>>
>>65889225
pasncho = south american
>>
>>65889213
>Si me voy , me voy a USA o Australia pero lejos de espaƱoles
SoƱar es gratis Manolo pero un hombre puede soƱar... un hombre puede soƱar...
>>
>>65889349
una cosa es que este lleno de mexicanos y panchos como tu pero me ire a Estados del Norte
>>
>>65877564
>its my RIGHT to be a shitty economic migrant
It literally isnt. At least it shouldnt be, and it wont be, soon enough. I dont understand why you fucks think its your right to invade other countries.
>>
>>65889403
mexicanos como yo? jajaja si soy espaƱol, no vas a conseguir visa bro, mas te vale pagar por estudiar alli, es lo que yo haria asi que te toca ahorrar mucho
>>
>>65865131
Doesn't happen

The boyfriend is just missing her and is trying to manipulate her into coming back to him because he's actually afraid of her meeting someone else, not the non-existent lynching of Spanish people
>>
File: 1336577944602[1].png (219KB, 450x288px) Image search: [Google]
1336577944602[1].png
219KB, 450x288px
>>65865131
>What's going on?
nothing's going on over here. In the run up to Brexit there's going to be a bit of restructuring in how we deal with EU immigrants, but at worst that girl might lose her job, and probably not even that.

What's going on in Spain, and the rest of Europe, is that pro-EU groups - especially the (((media))) - are going in to full panic mode and trying to pretend that Britain has turned fascist overnight since Brexit. If you read the papers in Germany or Sweden you'd think there were brownshirts marching through the streets of London and immigrants being lynched on a daily basis.

It's a shame to see that the hysteria is filtering through to ordinary Spanish people, but on the other hand we're leaving so you're not our fucking problem any more.

so long.
>>
>>65889435
In the Eu you can work without the need of visa in the rest of the Eu countries thats what he meant ( I hope)
>>
Why not move to Switzerland?
>>
>>65889435
im talking between EU countries retard
>>
>>65889577
exatly
the media is pushing their ((leftist)) agenda too damn far
p.s. congratulation for you freedom from the european dictatorship
>>
>>65889663
>european dictatorship
Where would Spen be without EU money?
Still the north african country it used to be in the 60s-70s?
>>
Nothing literally changes after the real Brexit (a.50 triggering). We're all fine
>>
>>65889663
It's a shame you aren't coming with us, my friend, but you'll excuse us for not hanging around until more of Europe comes to its senses.

Everything I have seen in the wake of Brexit has made me glad that we got the fuck out when we did.
>>
>>65889787
i dont give a shit about the 60s-70s, now spain doesnt have an industry because of the eu
>>
>>65889652
no LOL , the same with germany, UK is 100 times better than your country...probably is the best country in EU now.

in spain we support them with brexit because Europe union fucks Spain every time
>>
>>65889826
>now spain doesnt have an industry because of the eu

yeah? care to elaborate?
>>
>>65889787
Spain was far better in terms of welfare , middle class, energy, industry during the 60s and 70s
The only thing that improved was the infrastructure.
Wasn worth it at all
>>
>>65889787
>Still the north african country it used to be in the 60s-70s?
ironically 60s-80s was the best time in Spain
>>
Spen is poor because it does not have a competitive and diverse industry like the (north) Italians who are doing very well
>>
>>65889917
We couldnt compete with your big ass industry without tariffs so we sell it all and we turned to be a tourist trap country
>>
>>65889917
because the EU removed tariffs between you two, Spain was flooded with cheap German-made goods.

The EU benefited those who entered it with industry, and crippled those that didn't. Normally you'd encourage growth in a newly forming industry by setting protective tariffs, but since Spain and every other Southern European country couldn't do that they've found it impossible to build industry in the face of German competition. Essentially the EU ensures that the rich stays rich and the poor stay poor.
>>
>>65890018
Its true but the industry here was for our own people not for export
>>
>>65890022
this and Euro
>>
>>65890050
--> this
>>
>>65889435

It literally is, you dumb fuck. He is talking about a real legal right within the EU, not some self-entitlement ""right"".
You can be against it (I am, at least in part), but it is a fact
>>
probably referring to the push to have companies reveal how many immigrant workers theyre employing.
rather than just legally changing it they seem to want to name and shame companies instead to spur them on to employ more british
>>
maybe hes just saying anything to get his girlfriend to come back to spain since what hes really worried about is infidelity
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.