[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do everyday US americans unironcally believe that girls who have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: nigger.png (220KB, 405x404px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
220KB, 405x404px
Do everyday US americans unironcally believe that girls who have had som random fun with black men of colour are less worth as human beings and unsuitable as girlfriends or is this just a meme pushed by autists on an anonymous message board?
>>
>>65864210
>US americans
>>
>>65864210
>US americans
>>
>>65864240
>tfw when UK Englishman
>>
>>65864210

Everyone who is not a cuck faggot knows that a women that would defile herself with a black man is worthless and should really be publicly executed.
>>
I wouldn't even respect a white woman who sleeps with me
>>
>>65866755
This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>65864240
>>65864263
>>65864266
brazilians are americans too 2bqh
>>
>>65864210

You got the causal relationship wrong.
>>
>>65868051
Nice proxy Joao
>>
>>65866494
In the Netherlands if you punch someone in the face you get a fine of a couple hundred euros.
If you kick someone to the head while he's on the ground you get attempted murder.

So that webm would be pretty dum dum.
>>
Honestly, I prefer she not have any previous sexual relations at all, but if she did, I'd lose all respect for her if she ever had sex with a nig or a spic.
>>
>>65868138
vaginas are extremely elastic and evolved to be able to press out a child. even the biggest BBC is nothing compared to a newborn babby
>>
>>65868217
Vagina's also never recover from having a baby born.
>>
>>65864210
>unironcally believe that girls who have had som random fun with black men of colour are less worth as human beings

Yes,
>>
>>65864210
Not American, but yes I do.
>>
>>65865225
This, if my gf would tell me she had a realtionship with a black let alone have any black friends i'd dump her on the spot. Only women with daddy issues go for blacks. Not saying that there aren't any good black men. There are, but there are so few of them chances of fiinding one is not worth it.
>>65868217
Watch >>65868244
+ somebody post that pic with research saying that any man that fucks a women leaves a part of his dna in her vago. Think about it, your kids having nigger dna.
>>
>>65864210
>have had some random fun with a black men
Yes she is a slut becasue she fucks random dudes in which some of them are niggers. very few people like sluts but nobody likes coal burning sluts.
>>
>>65868448
Telegony?
>>
>>65868448
>somebody post that pic with research saying that any man that fucks a women leaves a part of his dna in her vago
Retarded cunt. It's only if they cum inside.
>>
>>65868551
No it's not about getting pregnant, it was about leaving parts of your dna inside a cunt's cunt.
Something >>65868532 said
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)
But i'm not sure if the article was mentiong this. Either way, if you fuck a nigger you're tainted for life.
>>
>>65864210
Wouldn't the thought that at some point in the past your gf was jumping on a black dick be repulsive to you? It would be to me t b h
>>
>>65868751
>Telegony
This is the most nonsensical bullshit I've heardt his year, there's a continually replicating epithelium and the incorporation of foreign DNA is not only impossible, it would cause an inflammatory response to eliminate the foreign cells or a potentially cancerous tumour

Even the article you link scoffs at how utterly ludicrous it is
>>
>>65868772
Yes, imagine she is kissing your kids with that nigger cock sucking mouth. Urghhhhhhhhh
>>
>>65866494
>filename niggers
>russiaians/ slavs IDK but not black/African what so ever
????
what in the name of burgerland is this logic
>>
>>65868862
True there is still little know but what >>65868772
said, the thought that your gf was sucking a nigger dick is just fucking repuslive. Generaly if my gf told me that she had parnters of other races i'd dump her.
>>
>>65868886
Epithelial/cutaneous surfaces are in continuous turnover, 2/3 weeks are enough for an entirely new set of lip and mouth cells

Do you people even pay attention during biology?
>>
>>65869004
>. Generaly if my gf told me that she had parnters of other races i'd dump her.
Even Azns?
>>
>>65869068

It´s about experience and thoughts.
>>
>>65869143
Anythink that's non white is a instand redflag.
>>65869068
So? It's about fucking people of other races.
>>
>>65869004
>>65869195
I understand your desire for pure innocence in your female partner, but what are your views about colonial men experimenting sexually with other races?

Also in Europe, are western europeans preferred to Easterners?

>>65869156
I am sorry I am a bit rigid when it comes to relationship issues

So humans are intrinsically programmed to chose similar partners?
>>
Race mixing is immoral.
>>
>>65864210
Girls that regularly have random fun with men of any color aren't suitable as steady girlfriends.
Girls that used to have random fun a lot can be A+ though.
>>
>>65869316
What about inter-ethnic miscegenation within a race? At what point do you define essential homogeneity?

For instance, marrying someone kilometers away in these diverse continent would be culturally impermissable, what about Americans/W/E. Europeans and Mestizos?
>>
>>65868953
nigger is a state of mind, nigger
>>
>>65869316
t. Neanderthal DNA carrier
>>
>>65864210
Are you a Norwegian girl who sucked off a few nigger cocks during her year abroad?
>>
File: 1446859569125.jpg (27KB, 378x390px) Image search: [Google]
1446859569125.jpg
27KB, 378x390px
>>65869316
Not only is it immoral, it's an abomination and an affront to everything that our ancestors fought so hard for.

>inb4 "muh ancestors"/"we wuz"
kys
>>
>>65869272
I hate hypcrites so it'd be unfair if i'd be repulsed by white women fucking out of their race and at the same time wouldn't mind men doing the same. + as long as it's white it doesn't matter with the reasonable amount of partners ofcoruse. Relationships might not work i understand that but having 5 boyfriends at the age of 19 is just ridicoulous.
>>
>>65864210
>US americans
>>
>>65868078

This desu, most of the white girls I bang are not girlfriend material. Not that I want a gf anyway.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.