[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian General Leonid Ivashov announced during the broadcas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (355KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
355KB, 2560x1440px
Russian General Leonid Ivashov announced during the broadcast on TV Rossiya 1 that the Kremlin decided to engage in war in Syria because of the desire to safeguard the interests of Gazprom.

"If Russia wouldn't support militarily the regime of Bashar al-Assad today, we would have to deal with the serious question of the survival for the central budget. This war is being waged for gas-pipelines. In Qatar and Iran were discovered giant gas reserves. The best market for this raw material is Europe. The best option of the transport is the pipeline through Syria to the Mediterranean. As long as Syria is in state of war, and as long as regime of al-Assad is in power, Gasprom is safe "- said Ivashov.

Solution to Syrian crisis would actually allow establishing important export direction between the Persian Gulf and the Mediterranean Sea, which could revitalize the concept of building a gas pipeline Iran-Iraq-Syria-Lebanon (plans in this regard were abandoned with the introduction of Western sanctions on Tehran in 2010). It could completely alter the perception of the idea of diversification of sources of blue fuel for the EU, which today is mainly based on so-called "South corridor" running from Azerbaijan through Georgia and Turkey to Europe. In this context, Russia's military actions in Syria block the development of export routes from the Middle East on the Old Continent and strengthen position of Gazprom. Russian tycoons also benefit from access to the Syrian shelf where they seek new deposits of hydrocarbons.

http://www.energetyka24.com/463998,rosja-w-syrii-z-powodu-gazpromu
>>
This Russian general is trustworthy. He was saying already in 2012 that Russia is preparing itself to remove United States from Syria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxep6sF8M0c

In his latest speech in Russian TV, he admitted that the only reason for Russian military presence in Syria is defending interests of Gasprom, because Russia doesn't care at all about terrorism, ISIS and things like that. Moreover, in the past Kremlin and al-Assad were trading gas with ISIS through proxy-deals of Gennady Timchenko - an oligarch connected with Kremlin and his company Stroytransgaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlsZKSRwvvE

This guy in the video says openly that war in Syria is a war for survival of Russian nation, for salaries of Russian people, for pensions of Russian babushkas, because main income of Russia is selling hydrocarbons xDDDDD. The audience begins to clap like crazy after hearing it.

So much for Putin "savior-of-white-race" fighting against islamic terrorism
>>
File: krugi8.jpg (153KB, 902x631px) Image search: [Google]
krugi8.jpg
153KB, 902x631px
>>65862602
>This guy in the video says openly that war in Syria is a war for survival of Russian nation, for salaries of Russian people, for pensions of Russian babushkas, because main income of Russia is selling hydrocarbons xDDDDD. The audience begins to clap like crazy after hearing it.

I think that financial assets of picrelated gentlemen are more important than pensions of babushkas who can always be told that "Obama stole pensions".
>>
Would have made so much sence if Russia had anything to do with starting the war in Syria...
>>
>>65864238

War in Syria is a war over control of the territory of the country that was planned to use as a transit-territory for new pipelines to Asia and Europe. Russia joined the war because wanted to block these plans. Simple.

USA and Russia can't say openly that they fight for domination on the global energy market, because it would mean an open war between them. They must use veil-rhetorics and talk about "terrorism", "ISIS" and shit like that. That's normal practice in scenario of direct confrontation between nuclear powers.
>>
>>65864271
I just noticed how your post is all about Russia and Putin lel
That every country has 'not so nice' reasonable to fight wars is certain, I was just wandering when has it all started to about Russia that hasnt fought wars to speak of for like 40 years
>>
>>65864433

Such countries like the US are in Syria to ensure further diversification of the global energy market. Russia is in Syria to fight for bread and survival of federal budget, that's why Russia is most determined. It generates very important political implications.
>>
>>65864462
I like it when poles say that US has fought a secret war against Russia way before 2014, but it still seems to me like you're imagining some good reason for Arab 'kingdoms US and allies to out Syria on fire. Nah, Syria's the victim whose only fault was being where Arabs, Brussels and US establishment wanted a pipeline
>>
>>65864617

We all can agree that Syria is an innocent victim of war-games and interest-conflicts of global powers. Although, role of Russia in this mess ain't morally superior to the American role.
>>
>>65864698
Not vice versa, but at least Russia's stepped in legally as an ally if the recognized government
>>
I think it's a game played by US before with energy projects countering North/South Stream of Gazprom...more in general, Afghanistan and Iraq involved energy causes as well, so it's not like Russia is playing alone the game...I can't really understand why all this fury against Russia tbqh...
>>
>>65865051
If Russia didn't get in, Assad would be dead by now, and new pipelines would be constructed through Syria to Europe and Asia, improving global energy supply-chains.
>>
>>65865136
That if, in theory, the country would have been pacified and not fell into another mess like Libya, Iraq,...
>>
>>65865383

There can't be worse mess than we are already having in Syria due to the proxy-war between USA and Russia.
>>
>>65862571
>Russian General Leonid Ivashov
>trustworthy
Dismissed from the service in 2001.
>>
>>65865402
Mmm, again, look at Libya...I'm not saying this situation is optimal or justifiable...but i think one can't blame only Russia for everything...you defined it correctly a proxy war...I always thought US liquidated former USSR too soon in 1990...and now they're trying to cope with a Russia willing to have its place in the intl arena...
>>
>>65866266
And, in Syria as in Libya, where's Europe?
Also, in all honesty, Europe wasn't able to handle independently the Russian question...I can see the Eastern Europe fears in front of a forwarding Russian posture...but imposing sanctions to Moscow was/is of European interest as well,or we're just playing the same old story since end of ww2?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.