[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it common for Australians to drive this far? in America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: australia.png (52KB, 663x483px) Image search: [Google]
australia.png
52KB, 663x483px
Is it common for Australians to drive this far?

in America is common to see Americans drive from New York to California.
>>
>>65857487
Generally no unless they're truck drivers.
Its do-able, I've done it twice and fuck it's boring.
>>
>>65857487
We actually have stuff in our country where as Australians only have red gravel
>>
I love red gravel
>>
>>65857487
Only if you're going for an ebin roadtrip I guess.
I live in Perth and I don't know what it's like to be able to drive to another city/state in a few hours. We just fly to get over East.
>>
>>65857532
>stuff
I've driven across parts of the US too.
If you mean fuckloads of shopping malls, service stations full of crackheads and urban sprawl full of blacks, then yes- you have 'stuff'
>>
>>65857487
Nobody does that unless they want to drive around Australia on purpose for a holiday, most people would just take a plane. Everyone drives in the southeast though.
>>
>>65857530
Were you ever afraid of getting Mad Max'd by a biker gang on the Nullarbor?
>>
>>65857605
Nope
There's vast expanses of literally nothing, biggest worry was having enough petrol for some parts which forced me to not drive like a mad cunt

NT is pretty fun with the no-speed restrictions on some of its highways, but if you're going to be mad-maxed anywhere its probably there
>>
>>65857589
That does fall under the definition of stuff yes

He did say that it was good stuff though.

And it was most likely tweekers that smoked meth at those service stations
>>
File: hell.jpg (95KB, 728x324px) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
95KB, 728x324px
>>65857605
I don't think biker gangs are tough enough for the Nullarbor
>>
>>65857654
*Didn't*
>>
>>65857654
Well, maybe he likes meth and sucking dicks in service stations.

We shouldn't judge other peoples lifestyles.
>>
I drove brisbane to great ocean road and back. That was neat.
>>
What is the north coast of Australia like? Are there any rainforests there like in Papua or is it all like the Kimberly?
>>
>>65857742
North East is jungle + crocodiles and Cassowary
North West is desert + crocodiles on the coast, people die there a lot
Middle bit is a mix of both, with more crocodiles and aboriginals
>>
File: Capture.jpg (61KB, 612x606px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
61KB, 612x606px
>>65857742
Most of Northern QLD is dry savannah but Cape York is rainforest, Arnhem Land and the Gulf of Carpentaria are similar to the Kimberley
>>
>>65857681
True, meth and dick sucking tends to correlate with each other.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.