[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to talk about Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: MTE5NTU2MzE2Mzg0OTUzODY3.jpg (84KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2Mzg0OTUzODY3.jpg
84KB, 1200x1200px
I'd like to talk about Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky and the slanderous bullshit I've been reading about him on Wikipedia. It is the only place and the first time I've ever heard someone accuse him of being gay. This is almost as absurd as Beethoven being black. How does /int/ feel about dead historical figures being rewritten for modern times, and do you see it happen in your country or is it just the USA?
>>
personally i don't care, he made great music
not sure why i would be interested in his tastes in men, incidently this is the same as celebrity worship except he is long dead
>>
File: Dvorak.jpg (10KB, 220x272px) Image search: [Google]
Dvorak.jpg
10KB, 220x272px
We talk about real music on /int/
>>
>>65855672
It's literally bullshit though. Hating your wife doesn't make you gay. If anything, it makes you normal. I would be especially upset if I had spent all that time teaching a failure how to music.
>>
>>65855798
literally non-issue
>>
>>65855525
I don't care until Rachmaninoff is straight.
>>
>>65855839
Whitewashing, or in this case, rainbow washing is a major issue. It's particularly sickening that they would rewrite the history of the dead.
>>65855723
Yeah Dvorak is pretty intense. I guess that means he was a Nazi.
>>
>>65856009
you don't get it they do it so people will pay attention to it, so that people are defined by their sexuality and that it is like a sticker you wear

you are their greatest champion
i would ask you to delete this thread were that in your power
>>
>>65856035
No, when someone speaks bullshit you don't bury your head in the ground and ignore it. You call them on it and let everyone else know that they're full of shit.
>>
>>65855525
It was always common knowledge that he was gay. I remember hearing about it in the 90's. Nobody really gave a fuck though. Monty Python even joked about it in tbe 70's ffs. Quit being autistic.
>>
>>65856131
and so on, conflict is what they desire
ignorance is the resolution
>>
>>65855525
>>65855525
>How does /int/ feel about dead historical figures being rewritten for modern times, and do you see it happen in your country or is it just the USA?

https://youtu.be/RhjNgXyXEo4

End your worthless life. Sage this useless thread.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.