[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I read somewhere that even though brazil is a mix of a lot of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Brazilians.jpg (21KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
Brazilians.jpg
21KB, 234x216px
I read somewhere that even though brazil is a mix of a lot of races the elite that rule the country are almost always white is this true can you tell me more?
>>
>>65852620
>The elite that rule the country are almost always white
And despite that it's not rich
Makes you wonder
>>
File: White Brazilians.jpg (361KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
White Brazilians.jpg
361KB, 1920x1080px
>>65852620
They're woggish by Australian standards.

Pic related: White ruling elite.

>>65852681
They rule it like a mafia does, they keep everyone dumb and poor so they can stay in permanent control.
>>
>>65852681
>The elite
Do you even know what that means?

>>65852620
Lots of reason. Huge slavery importation, late abolition in 1888 along with laws that prevented slaves of owning any lands after being freed, giving them no option but to live in cardboards huts and favelas. Also, shit educational system. Keep in mind that although not being as bad as in other regions, Brazil is not a racism free country. The media and the population usually tends to favor the white, fancy dressed chap because culturally they give the image of being educated and more trustworthy. A total opposite of our favela monkeys.
>>
>>65853061
Yeah the elite look really italian do you think a white aussie could get a good job in brazil?
>>
>>65853129
you'd probably be chosen to be the president of brazil
>>
>>65852620
>the elite that rule the country are almost always white

Their last two have been a Leb and a Bulgarian, so clearly that's wrong.
>>
>>65853129
Brazil is one of the hardest countries to get a job as a foreigner thanks to a lengthy, tedious bureaucracy. The easier route would become an english teacher. Don't know of many good options, sorry m8
>>
File: Richest-Brizilians.jpg (108KB, 736x350px) Image search: [Google]
Richest-Brizilians.jpg
108KB, 736x350px
>>65853215
The wealthiest Brazilians are Jew or Portuguese ancestry. Politicians come from wealthy families, but our wealthiest people can make people disappear with a single phone call.
>>
>>65853129
Why would you want to move to Brazil? Australia already has all the benefits of Brazil like hot climate and beaches, so why bother?
>>
>>65853189
Kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.