[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nobel Peace Prize for Colombian president Juan Manuel Sa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5

File: Juan_Manuel_Santos.jpg (58KB, 350x454px) Image search: [Google]
Juan_Manuel_Santos.jpg
58KB, 350x454px
>Nobel Peace Prize for Colombian president Juan Manuel Santos.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-37585188
>>
Congrats. You are now on par with Obama in accomplishments.
>>
>>65826888
Fuck you, Norway!
>>
>>65826888
Fucking NARC should be killed off, not forgiven. This will haunt Colombia for years
>>
File: 1475797212850.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475797212850.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Quien mas desayunó con las deliciosas lagrimas de los uribistas?
>>
Did he exterminate cocane from Colombia?
>>
>>65827820
The shitfest already started.

This guy basically mocked those who voted no, after receiving this shit prize
>>
>>65827965

I hate this shithole.

Thanks for ruining this place for everyone, commie sons of bitches.
>>
>>65828066
I can't judge because of my own country's *ahem* checkered past. But this was uncalled for. Legitimizing the actions of FARC is like giving the Mexican cartels immunity. This is a stupid, short-sighted, feel-good move made to make young people and politicians feel like they accomplished something.
>>
I cant believe they were going to give amnesty to criminals lol Nowadays If you want to be a criminal is better to find a political excuse
>>
>>65828475
The irony of someone from Spain saying this is too much. They probably learned it from watching you papa Diego.
>>
>>65826888
HIJO DE PUTA MARICON GONORRHEA
>>
why this nigga look like a spic david duke
>>
>>65827965
Yo desayuné con las lágrimas de los que piensan que los White Helmets de Siria se merecían el premio
>>
ayyy caramba!!!
>>
When will Latin America win a relevant Nobel Prize again? (apart from Vargas Llosa)

2050?
>>
Giving the peace prize to a president is pretty much saying 'please don't start more wars'

Reminder that they gave one to Arafat.

If they had given one to Hitler WW2 would never have happened.
>>
>>65826888
I've heard through my sources that Colombians hate peace, that they'd rather fight for a thousand years than to give a commie an inch. Is this true? Why are Colombians so barbaric?
>>
>>65829179
Spaniard blood and gringo funding
>>
>>65828593
I said it because ((we)) did the same with eta
>>
>>65829179
They are not even commies, just degenerate kidnapping drug dealers. No ideology, literally holding the country hostage. Scum.
>>
>>65829179
The country has been a gigantic violent shitfest ever since the spainiards raped the concept of total war into the people there.
>>
>>65826888
I wonder if they'll take back the prize when the peace process fails
>>
>>65829220
>Spaniard blood and gringo funding
Fuck Spaniards the trick of the eternal Anglo is to get everyone to get along.
Singapore+Hong Kong+Sydney>>>London
>>
>>65828293
not him, but what is your stance on amnesty to ex- generals of the armed forces who are currently in prison?
>>
>>65829387
>get everyone to get along.
by killing those who oppose (boer natives etc)
>>
>>65829387
I sometimes get so depressed north got the best conquerers, while we on the south had to do with shitty iberians
it's so unfair
>>
>>65829302
We all know that, but, isn't it better to have a little bit of peace than a lot of war? Easy to say from our high horse, but looking on it would be beneficial for everyone involved plus we'd all be able to visit safely.
>>
peace prize was a mistake desu

sorry
>>
>>65829589
Then how are they going to make citizens respect the law when a gang gets to powerful to get judged?
>>
>>65829342
just fyi, it failed the moment the majority of colombians voted NO. Now they're trying to save it

>>65829179
> that they'd rather fight for a thousand years than to give a commie an inch. Is this true?
it might be worth it in the long term. Communism can end up causing much more chaos. For example, in Venezuela the crime rate is 4 time as High as in here and that could be easily prevented if they had a business friendly policy
>>
>>65826888
does he have finnish ancestry?
>>
>>65829673
No, big city colombians are just white, check your facts faggot
>>
>>65829589
Do you think this is a warzone? Think again. The crime rate of my city is about the same as Miami and Houston in the US. Conflict between the govt and rebel group does happen in remote areas of the country tho
>>
>>65829502
Did you want the enslavement and genocide of the natives to be even bigger?
>>
>>65826888
Looks like a (good) mix of David Hasselhoff and William Shatner desu.
>>
>>65829717
>White
More like castizos-mestizos, there are whites but they're not the majority
>>
>>65829798
pfft, obviously yes, who the hell wants indians anyway, specially the ones that lived in here, with their weird gold ceremonies and shit
it's a good thing spaniards killed them, the bad thing is that we got the killer spaniards left
>>
>>65829302
true, except for them being drug dealers lmao
>>
>>65829855
40%, i'd say it's 50% here in Bogotá, the important ones anyway, who cares about poor niggers
>>
>>65829717
Your country is 60% mestizo alone. At some point you'll have to drop this 'WE ARE WHITE' shit to stop trying to impress indifferent burgers and yuros.
>>
>>65829995
whites are 38% blacks 10% amerindians 2% and mestizos 50%. Either way, no one gives a fuck about race here, I've seen googles with a hell lot of money driving luxury cars and blond blue eyed whites sweeping the floor. Race is not as relevent here as it is in North America
>>
>>65829994
>who cares about poor niggers
It truly is a mystery how left wing populism gets any traction in your country.
>>
>>65829179
no these are Paisas, the Colombians from the Northwest. The follow their leader Uribe Balas blindly. They ruined the Plebiscite for the rest of the country.

People in war torn areas voted Yes to Government-Farc peace deal.
>>
>>65829995
Dude, first of all you guys hate being called white and are doing everything possible to remedy it. Second, if the largest minority is mostly white, and the second is white, yeah you can say most of your country is white. Now go apologize to some natives for misgendering them you self loathing canuck faggot.
>>
>>65830176
>can say most of your country is white
You literally contradicted this statement with what you wrote.
>>
>>65830152
>People in war torn areas voted Yes to Government-Farc peace deal
What is Caqueta, Casanare, Meta, Antioquia and Norte de Santander, What are most municipalites in Valle del Cauca and the coffee axis? What are displaced people in big cities? (Most of them voted NO) There isn't actually a logic way to interpret the plebiscite outcome
>>
>>65830130
>race isn't important
>btw all non whites should have/ should be hung
???
>>
>>65830242
I know, I am new to this whole shitposting thing, I apologise.
>>
>>65830272
>There isn't actually a logic way to interpret the plebiscite outcome
Colombians secretly love endless war?
>>
>>65830285
I'm not that anon. I mostly don't care about race but indigenous people anger me a bit as they always expect subsidies from the governemnt and you sometimes see them begging on the street with 4-5 kids
>>
>>65830331
It must be the french in you, but it sounds like you sure do love surrendering.
>>
>>65830380
Well you can't exactly win or lose an endless conflict.
>>
>>65830272
>Caquetá

all the eastern municipios (Cartagena del Chairá, San Vicente, Solano, etc) voted yes.

>Meta

same, in half of the municipalities, "Yes" won, including Macarena, La Uribe and other Farc territories.

>Antioquia

All of the Occidente, Bajo Cauca and Uraba municipalities voted yes. Valle de Aburra and Oriente are peaceful and voted No.

>Norte de Santander

All Catatumbo voted yes. Places like Pamplona are peaceful and never suffered from Farc.

>Casanare

paramilitary faggots, their governors have always been linked with paras or exparas.

Farc doesn't have much influence there anyway.
>>
Can one of you Colombians post a map that shows how regions of your country voted for the yes / no vote?
>>
>>65830493
http://plebiscito.registraduria.gov.co/99PL/DPLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ_L1.htm
>>
>>65830152
>>65830272
This shit its why we need to separate this shitwhole definetly or for at least some time like germoney
Let the niggers of the coasts and paisas kill each other, while the center and the south prospere
>>
>>65830558
saca screen y postea la imagen pedazo de negro vago de mierda.

por cosas como esta existen las farc
>>
Honestly colombia we did this kind of peace deal in northern ireland and it's a lot better now. Not imprisoning everyone isn't as bad as you think
>>
File: 1.jpg (95KB, 703x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
95KB, 703x1117px
>>65830493
green is yes
>>
>>65830559
Costeños are OK in my book. I've been there lots of times and they're lazy but peaceful overall. Paisas aren't that bad either but they're too stubborn at times and think everything must be done the way they say
>>
>>65826888
Wtf I hate peace now.
>>
File: indigenas-cauca.jpg (59KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
indigenas-cauca.jpg
59KB, 630x345px
>>65830363
>you sometimes see them begging on the street with 4-5 kids
they were displaced because of war. the indigenous communities have suffered war more than anyone in this country.

just yesterday, Indigenous peoples marched in Bogotá to demand that peace deal was carried out in their territories: http://www.rcnradio.com/locales/indigenas-del-cauca-se-movilizaran-bogota-pronunciarse-ante-resultado-del-plebiscito/
>>
>>65830679
Consulados is wrong. the No vote won in the USA, Paraguay, Arab emirates and Panama
>>
>>65827757
Why do you hate peace?
>>
>>65830619
es mejor ver en detalle departamento por departamento. ver >>65830485. en casi cada departamento, el Sí ganó en algunos municipios/provincias y el No en otras.
>>
>>65830743
I thought it was part of South American culture to treat natives like absolute shit while sucking any yuro dick in sight.
>>
>>65830743
What about ecuatorian indigenous people selling weird stuff clothes and accesories street or even straight up begging?
>>
>>65830619
al abrir el link puedes dar click en cada departamento y ver el resultado en los 1130 municipios
>>
>>65830810
well, Indigenous peoples in Colombia hold 30% of land being just 3% of the population. They are also entitled to many rights than the rest of Colombians don't have (like applying their own laws in their territories). But, as I said, they also had suffered war most than anyone else, and their poverty rates are much higher (which is partly due to the way they live).

>>65830842
I've never seen these people doing that. Emberás do that but war in their territory has been terrible.

it's not black and white for them
>>
>>65830810
they're treated like special snowflakes here. the govt gives them subsidies and let them have their own laws and prison system, etc...
>>
>Be Colombian
>Absolutely destroy the FARC
>Start Winning the War
>FARC can't do shit anymore.
>We won bitch
>get nobel PEACE prize.
The Peace prize is a fucking joke.
Obama, Malala, and now this smuck.
What a joke.
>>
>>65834764
We didn't win, otherwise there would be no peace agreement. But I believe we can move on from the war without a blood bath anyway
>>
>>65827820
This a fucking million times. We had this in Guatemala, those commies only made things worse. Colombians please, DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE
>>
File: Capture-6.png (835KB, 728x629px) Image search: [Google]
Capture-6.png
835KB, 728x629px
>>65835020
>We didn't win
You did m8.
You don't need to complete exterminate your enemy to win a war.
They capitulated and that is a victory.
>>
>>65835453
The peace agreement wasn't exactly a unconditional surrender but I would still take it over more meme wars any day of the week.

>>65835024
>Coming from one of the places that somehow manages to be even more violent than mine.
>>
>>65829717
>white
you can see everything in this country, but withes
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.