[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can live in a commieblock or a suburbia until you die. You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: fjdfZgC.jpg (366KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
fjdfZgC.jpg
366KB, 1200x800px
You can live in a commieblock or a suburbia until you die.

You have one choice. So choose carefully.
>>
Commieblock because I hate driving.
>>
>>65824883
wow you are the first person i see with this opinion. Everybody i know is always: "why don't you learn how to drive? is so awesome" bla bla bla
>>
>>65824883
literally this

I used to have to drive 1.5 hours to work and another 90 min back every day , i literally moved into a new apartment closer to my workplace just cause of that
>>
File: Łazarz-068.jpg (143KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
Łazarz-068.jpg
143KB, 800x537px
>>65824831
>>65824883
This is a trick question. Commieblocks tend to be in the suburbs in Eastern Europe.

I want to own/live in something like pic related close to the city centre.

I've lived in every type of building in every type of neighbourhood except something that. Suburbs are the worst btw. I spent 2-3h total a day commuting to and from school when I was an undergrad.
>>
Suburbs
Why the fuck would you wanna live in a tiny apartment.
>>
>>65824831
where is this?
>>
>>65824831
suburbia, because I want a little garden and few pets
>>
>>65825511
Sarajevo.
>>
Wow tough decision considering I'm working on getting out of suburbia for once in my life
>>
>>65825570
Don't let the t*rk trick you. While US, Canada and Australia built single family homes during the 50 and beyond, commies built commieblocks in their suburbs. Living ia a commieblock combines the negative aspects of suburbs with the negative aspects of living in an apartment building.
>>
>>65825511

Bosnia.

Like >>65825534 said.

>>65825914

I'm the OP roach. I prefer suburbs.
>>
File: god tier residental area.jpg (704KB, 848x691px) Image search: [Google]
god tier residental area.jpg
704KB, 848x691px
>>65824831
"Commieblock" is a meme created by edgy neo-liberals on Reddit. Because of their obsession with everything being "market friendly" enough, they consider the greenery and parks in "commieblock" neighbourhoods a waste of space.

t. guy who lives in what some would call a commieblock. I love the proximity to nature, and the architecture is kinda daring and interesting. Pic related.
>>
>>65827897
its still a commieblock
i have a fishing lake in 2 mins walk, a park and basicly nature because of the flood area of a river

but i still have to put up with retarded neighbours, thin walls, lack of my own yard

>>65825452
the suburbs are well connected with the town with public transport, it can get annoying in rush hours when you stand on the metro like sardines
>>
>>65827897
trash
>>
>>65824831
It's a totally different lifestyle.
I like having a backyard for my dog and to cook outside. I need a place for my boats, and all my cars. I do not like hearing cars go by, or doors shutting. I like having a garden, all my bird feeders and baths, and a place to run my RC vehicles.
I would feel like I was in a prison if I lived in an apartment of any kind.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.