[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is your country a feminist shithole beyond redemption? http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: feminism equal outcomes.jpg (408KB, 836x1570px) Image search: [Google]
feminism equal outcomes.jpg
408KB, 836x1570px
Is your country a feminist shithole beyond redemption?

http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/10/06/yahoo-ceo-marissa-mayer-led-illegal-purge-of-male-employees-lawsuit-charges/
>>
Nope
>>
>>65818814
Yes.
>>
>Nassim Khadem
wtf islam name
>>
File: 1475021685359.png (49KB, 451x485px) Image search: [Google]
1475021685359.png
49KB, 451x485px
Probably.
>>
>>65819838
Well you're about to vote for a woman dumb enough to have her server hacked and classified information leaked, simply because she has a vagina and pandering to vaginas is the progressive thing to do. I've watched all the American debates and all four of the the candidates as well as the current president Obama, go along and even propagate the wage gap myth even though it has been proven time and time again to be a hoax. So I'm gonna go with an emphatic YES.
>>
>>65820183
Everyone agrees with you except the most brainwashed mangina countries like UK and Sweden but these threads only amount to whining.
>>
>>65818814
damn I wish I was a woman, imagine being completely unqualified and unskilled but being promoted to a board position just because of your vagina
if you chose an industry with absolutely no women you couldn't get fired either because they would fall under the quota
I wonder if they count transwomen..
>>
>>65820604
It's racist if they don't count Trans women
>>
>>65818814
Depends on if you mean Third Wave Feminism or just letting women into positions of power.
If the former, look at our history, our greatest leader ever was a woman.
>>
>>65820604
But then you would have to deal with moodswings connected to your changing hormon level
Plus, having a good job wouldn't make you any more desireable for men
>>
>>65820747
I mean third wave feminism. What is that woman's name? I suppose it's statistically possible, though much more unlikely.
>>
>>65820747
You start homo and feminist threads everyday, you're a weird asshole.
>>65816127

You Danes are just as bad as Swedes.
>>
>>65818814
This will lead to a rise in old-school authoritarian companies, where the owner decides everything and there's no board of directors, just people who do the actual work, and some people to keep track of their hours and pay.
Say goodbye to cushy jobs, feminist fandom countries.
>>
>>65821010
Don't get pulled in by Dane's bullshit by compartmentalizing feminism. They're all fatally flawed.

Realize that Dane has mental problem. He's obsessed with gay shit. Go look at the archives.
>>
>>65821260
It will probably never come to that, at least not in the way you mean it. There's simply way too many stupid men inflating the value of pussy well beyond its real value.

If companies were to cut the middle jobs, beta males would once again be the group most affected. The government would simply increase the taxes even more, and force the companies to hire more women in the productive jobs so they can pretend to work, thus continuing the cycle of entitlements until the system collapses altogether.
>>
File: 78658769.jpg (45KB, 392x345px) Image search: [Google]
78658769.jpg
45KB, 392x345px
Nuclear annihilation doesn't seem so bad .
>>
>>65821432
This is a very complex discussion that I'm kinda lazy to get into, but here's the gist of it:

The moment women gain equal status (for example the right to vote), society automatically becomes gynocentric because women benefit from both progressive values such as decision making in the tribe, but also their inherent biological value as the bottleneck for human reproduction.
>>
>>65821877

Please let best korea annex you so they get the technological advancement which is needed to wipe out the west
>>
>>65818874
False.
>>
>>65818814
Oh you bet we're up there
>>
>>65824070
[citation needed]
>>
Feminism is killing the west

No country is safe as long as Hollywood pushes its ideals out to the world

It's a free for all lads, and the women have their way.

What do you do?
>>
>>65824070
lmao you exported the most well known feminism mouthpiece of the past couple of years
>>
>>65820532
No the guy is right but there are exceptions. Thatcher was one m8
>>
>>65825006
Flee to Hong Kong.
>>
>>65825060
Thatcher was a real man

It makes me cry to think that we'll never see her like again
>>
>>65825086
the crazy thing about feminism is you can't see it

Yet there it is, wrecking havoc
>>
Thankfully the most satisfying jobs are the ones that women have no interest in.
>>
>>65821010
Margrethe the first of Denmark. United Scandinavia in the Kalmar union.

>>65821199
m8 I've just come back from a 30 day ban from baitposting and triggering /pol/, I have no idea who you think I am.
>>
>>65820747
>Depends on if you mean Third Wave Feminism
As if First Wave Feminism wasn't poison.

>or just letting women into positions of power
Has literally been happening since antiquity. Women haven't needed feminism since the dawn of civilization, why do they suddenly need it over the past century?

>>65825060
>>65825094
>Be the most powerful woman of the 20th century
>Call feminists poison
>Take pride in being hated by feminists
I don't get why so many bongs hate her. Is it because she disproves feminism purely by existing?
>>
>>65825060
As much as I have to hate Thatcher as an Irish man has to, I have to agree Thatcher as a politicion was pretty based.

Women only work in Politics when they are fierce and only care about themselves rather than pandering to vaginas.

Countess Markievicz was pretty based, fought in revolutions and was one of the first women in Europe to be elected to parliament.
She was pretty pissed that they did not execute her in 1916 because she was a women.
>>
>>65825006
Start a crusade.
>>
We've had feminism since the commie days, but it's the good kind, not the american kind.
>>
>>65826994
>I don't get why so many bongs hate her. Is it because she disproves feminism purely by existing?
She was a ruthless cunt that hated poor people and shit she did is still affecting Britain today.
Thatcher did what ever the fuck she wanted and did not care who she step on to achive her goals.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.