[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much would I have to pay the average Irishman to say "they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: harvey.jpg (24KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
harvey.jpg
24KB, 600x337px
How much would I have to pay the average Irishman to say "they're after me lucky charms!"?

My friends and I are going to Dublin in a week and it's my primary objective besides making a drunken fool of myself
>>
>>65815780
I'll be blatantly honest, you'll probably get a dig to the head if you try that
>>
>>65816532
What did he mean by this
>>
Do it hardmode - find a midget and ask him to say that.
>>
>>65816532
Gib lucky charms
>>
>>65816532
Cuz I'm a burger or cuz you guys are easily triggered?

Not kidding here
>>
>>65816532
>t. Lucky the Leprechaun
>>
File: IRA Army Council.jpg (123KB, 1024x795px) Image search: [Google]
IRA Army Council.jpg
123KB, 1024x795px
PREPARE TO HAVE THE FULL MIGHT OF REPUBLICAN FURY SHITTING DOWN YOUR NECK MOTHERFUCKER
>>
Do they even sell lucky charms in Ireland? I only know they exist because of the character in Austin Powers.
>>
>>65816612
Because it's just a silly thing to say.
If some fucker came up to me and and said "Oh dude, man, can you say they're after me lucky charms?" I wouldn't hesitate to tell them to fuck off
>>
>>65816687
Meh, understandable
>>
File: 1472105971727.jpg (45KB, 363x364px)
1472105971727.jpg
45KB, 363x364px
>>65816687
>Russian keeps repeating something to me in Russian
>Wants me to say it back
>Say it back
>He busts out laughing
>Realize what just happened
>>
>>65816687
Why can't you embrace silliness? I though Ireland was laid back.
>>
>>65817489
>Literally "the fighting Irish"
>Laid back
More like you didn't laugh at his joke while he was drunk so he scoops your eyeball out with his car keys.
>>
why are americans so cringeworthy
>>
>>65817691
Says the most socially awkward country west of Scandinavia
>>
>>65815780
>it's an "American acting like a cringey Redditor abroad" thread
>>
>>65815780
>American tourists being American tourists
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.