[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can some auslards explain the appeal of this rock? Why is a rock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: i65ar1a.jpg (196KB, 1250x833px) Image search: [Google]
i65ar1a.jpg
196KB, 1250x833px
Can some auslards explain the appeal of this rock? Why is a rock worshipped by paintthinner sniffers the top of australian culture, made me think thats all
>>
>>65815026
>be me
>walk out of work this morning
>find bike had been stolen
>went and filed it stolen with cops
>grandad wanted to claim insurance on it
>went home
>fucked around for awhile
>borrow nan's car to get some groceries
>pull into grocery store
>as I pull into the park an abo rides in front of me on my bike
>suss out the bike further
>get out of the car
>ask him where he got that bike
>he was a fucked looking abo about 40 years ago
>he keeps riding
>yell "THAT'S MY FUCKING BIKE CUNT WHERE DID YA GET IT"
>says he found it
>I was like bullshit, lay the bike bike on the ground and start walking away otherwise im gonna flog the fuck out of you
>he puts the bike down on the ground and runs away
>>
File: average black abo.jpg (107KB, 586x578px) Image search: [Google]
average black abo.jpg
107KB, 586x578px
>>65815026

ayers rock is bigger than most european countries
>>
>>65815026
Its literally the only thing in that entire state desu i dont even know why tourists go to it. It is just a giant fuckin rock. The abos like it cause its probably the only landmark they even remotely have a claim on desu.
>>
Its a big rock
>>
>>65815108
for you
>>
>>65815131
Fuck off
>>
They discourage people from going up onto it so as to prevent erosion and the likelihood that someone will have to go to court in case someone falls off.

I doubt the boongs really cared about it until people started climbing it.
>>
>tfw it snows on ayers rock
>>
>>65815026
It's the remnants of the ancient aboriginal civilisation, which is the oldest continuous culture in the world. So it has value as a spiritual entity in the dreamtime realm. This realm is inaccessible if the rock is destroyed, so long as its there the culture of the aborigines and there spirit lives on
>>
Abo legend says two boys made it from mud to make a big fuckin slide
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.