[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's over, we've finally determined the top countr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11

File: huitzilopochtli.jpg (840KB, 1270x1136px) Image search: [Google]
huitzilopochtli.jpg
840KB, 1270x1136px
It's over, we've finally determined the top countries for heritage: http://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/heritage-rankings

Amerisharts on pooicide watch
>>
I agree with that list
>>
>the US has more culture than the Netherlands, Hungary, Vietnam, Czech Republic, Sweden, Tunisia, South Korea, and Ukraine

I don't understand it but okay
>>
you have aztec and mayans we have neither
>>
Bravo, mexico!
>>
5 Latin countries + Greece on the top 10
>>
>>65809936
Top 10 was very promising but the list started going full retard before reaching 20

>mfw Argentina beats Peru
>Australia, the US and Canada top 30
>>
>>65809898
>you have aztec and mayans
and niggers
>>
>>65810051
Yes 1%, we have as many Americans, maybe it's time we put a beer can sculpture in Mexico City to honor you as well
>>
>>65810105
Sculpt a wall, nigger.
>>
>>65809860
They're probably right when it comes to Czech Republic, Sweden, Tunisia and Ukraine desu
>>
>>65810289
kek Jamal, just send me an advance and I'll work on it for you, you can't posibly be that retarded you think there's any real world scenario I'm paying for it, are you?
>>
>>65810499
You mexcians are just as bad as niggers. Just look at all of the gang violence around the border, not to mention you guys go to ISIS levels of torture. Fucking subhumans I swear.
>>
File: 1474592087388.jpg (42KB, 604x368px) Image search: [Google]
1474592087388.jpg
42KB, 604x368px
>>65810548
>>
>>65810499
You're making the wall taller. Don't pay and do more work than you have to.
>>
>>65810686
You say that like it isnt true.
>>
>>65810686
http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
>>
>>65810548
This. Mexicans are the reason we got obama.
>>
>>65811045
Ok burguer, do explain, I'm actually curious to see how your mind works
>>
>>65811103
Mexican filth moved over the border to vote for obama, since they could get welfare and be parasites. Spics are literally worse than niggers, niggers have somewhat of a right to be here, not spics. I honestly can not wait for the second civil war, we will finally get to exterminate hispanic vermin. FUCK HISPANIC NIGGERS
>>
>>65811132
It's weird because black people hate Mexicans

I remember watching a vid where a bunch of black guys jumped a Mexican family that pulled up to some store.
The dad got knocked out and the family just abandoned their car.
>>
>>65811185
they hate each other because majority of both races are in gangs.
>>
>>65809542
Now how many Mexicans actually HAVE culture?
It's neat that your country does, but do you?

Besides, I've always felt that ratings on this stuff was bias. It's sort of why Christo Redentor is one of the wonders, even though we can spit, and hit something similar out west.
>>
File: evalion.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
evalion.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>65811205
You cannot be that self deluded stupid you actuially think a majority of Mexican Americans are gangbangers, on the other hand there's enough people suporting Drumpf your collective sanity and intelligence does objectively require examination.

>>65811132
So Mexicans, overwhelmingly jump the border so they can vote democrats? And their numbers alone got Obama elected, because illegals get to vote. Nice
>>
>>65809542
What does this shit even mean tho? "Best Heritage"? Lol kk
>>
>>65811045
Obama is a great president. 100x better than Bush. If this is true, thank you Mexico
>>
>>65811374
Sending Mexicans back and putting a wall between the US and drugland is sanity. You should be shopping around for work boots and watching wall building tutorials on youtube instead of wasting your time starting low quality bait threads.
>>
>>65811185
>>65811205

okay I knew amerifats on this board were delusional but not THIS fucking much
When was the last time you stepped outside? Blacks and Hispanic people mostly get along very well in the U.S. It's disgustingly shocking how on this board foreigners know more about America than Americans themselves.
>>
File: Barro negro.jpg (29KB, 619x348px) Image search: [Google]
Barro negro.jpg
29KB, 619x348px
>>65811315
>"don't know art but I know what I like"

Yes, obviously the people that are so desperately impoverished they see crossing into burguerland as a good idea are not our art school graduates, regardless of that they are in touch with many prized crafts and traditions that are unique to our country and much appreciated by those with sufficient education.

How many of YOU are educated and sohisticated enough to at least understand what goes into our ancestral culture?
>>
>>65811488
I thought those jobs were going to the US, are you that stupid you don't even understand Trump's retarded plan?
>>
>>65811488
You realize most of the world thinks you are retarded? Do you realize this reputation is rubbing off on the rest of us?
>>
>>65810946
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy

>americans
>>
>>65811558
Your butthurt doesn't make any sense. The US is full of Blacks and incontinent walmart shoppers.

It's like you don't want a wall and have a whiter Mexico. Beaners are so inconsistent.
>>
>>65811602
You live in your mom's basement so not sure how you know what the world thinks.
>>
>>65809860
Sure bud
>>
>>65809860
It's a fair ranking.

Tracksuits, kpop, weed, and black cocks don't count as culture.
>>
>>65810014
All mexicans have culture literally no other ethnicity does
>>
>>65811608
>one serial killer against an organization of cartel killers
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/01/17/opinion/sunday/why-cartels-are-killing-mexicos-mayors.html

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/mexico-mayor-killed-day-office-160103044520204.html
>>
>>65811681
Good one? You do know it's the Trump supporters that are the kissless virgin losers who everyone in the family is ashamed of right?
>>
>>65811520
Motherfucker I live in Atlanta
I'm black and I've seen wetbacks get jumped and robbed mostly because we know they won't go to the police
>>
>>65811681
you're projecting
>>
>>65811766
that doesn't mean blacks and Mexicans don't get along, in any way. That's just an example of poor people taking advantage of other poor people
>>
>>65809860
The US has the most dominant culture in the world. You would have to be braIndead to disagree
> by far best music
> by far best tv
> by far best cinema
> some of the greatest food
> inb4 mcdonalds meme, if you have never had authentic southern bbq, stfu
>>
>>65811754
Right nobody asked about your life story. Go bitch about it in /r9k/.
>>
>>65811830
Yeah it does
You think I'm gonna hang out with a bunch a short ugly manlets that can't even speak English?

Nigga, you're delusional if you think there is no beef between us
>>
>>65811846
>Some of it
>No
>Ok maybe Ill give you a bit of this
>Lad please...
>>
>>65811868
Kill yourselve please. Make America great again
>>
>>65811775
You can talk when Puerto Rico can contribute something other than niggers to the world.
>>
>>65811902
Take your own advice
>>
>>65811897
Mexican food is poor mans food
>>
>>65809898
They have none europe has no culture
>>
It's tasty.......
>>
>>65811531
Probably not many. Americans study what they enjoy, and most couldn't give two shits about meso culture.

I personally enjoy learning about the Amerindian cultures, but that's more or less anything but the art side. Just not a fan of architecture, and pottery.
>>
>>65811902
You're boring the fuck out of me.
>>
File: Basic Mexican Cuisine Guide.png (2MB, 1168x1756px) Image search: [Google]
Basic Mexican Cuisine Guide.png
2MB, 1168x1756px
>>65811940
>>
>>65811921
>>65811978
Your insults are middle school tier
>>
>>65811896
>You think I'm gonna hang out with a bunch of short ugly manlets that can't even speak English
By the way you're describing them, it seems you've only interacted with gang Chicanos and old immigrants. Most Hispanics speak English fairly well, especially in Orlando, Atlanta, and all of New York. Browse any normie social media for a few minutes to see a bunch of memes, groups, people, hashtags, even pages categorizing black and latinos are brothers (when really they just have a lot in common because they're in the same social class).
>>
>>65811999
All for under $5.99 at you local cockroach infested ghetto hole in the wall
>>
>>65811911
More and more Puerto Ricans are employed in NASA every year, we went to all wars to fight for you, fuck yeah I can talk.
Considering you're a mad cuck who likes to blame foreigners for your problems, you should probably hate more on our political status. I'm an American citizen and I'm taking your WHITE COLLAR jobs :) because your government keeps raping our land we're all migrating there after we finish our studies here in our prestigious (and cheap) universities.
>>
>>65811846
What determines the "best" according to you? How do you define it?
>>
>>65812147
Wanting a secure border makes you a cuck? You make no sense.

Good luck mopping the floors at NASA, porch monkey.
>>
>>65812147
Not a Trump retard, but this is hilarious. Puerto Ricans taking our white collar jobs? Lool what are you on?
>>
File: tipping.jpg (56KB, 634x601px) Image search: [Google]
tipping.jpg
56KB, 634x601px
MAKE AMERICA BREED AGAIN
>>
File: laughter5.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
laughter5.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>65812279
Not even your women will fuck you
>>
>>65812269
I have only met 2 Puerto Ricans, one was an officer in the USCG and the other was a professor at a top ranked college in New England.
>>
>>65812184
It's hard to come up to an objective measure to subjective art forms but there are two ways you can do it:
You can look at popular opinion. So you look at what is the most widely consumed and what is the general consensus among regular people.

Another way you could look at it is by asking professionals. People who know what to look for and are extremely knowledgeable about the art form.

Either way you look at it, America undeniably has produced the best music, tv, and cinema
>>
>>65812269
it's ok, laugh, don't believe it, don't look it up. It's all good, we're all dumb spics. I haven't paid a penny for my education and I'll be bossing you around pretty soon :)
>>
>>65812049
Sure
>>
>>65812356
So what you are saying is your sample size is tiny and your comment is irrelevant?
>>
File: 138343772758.jpg (85KB, 894x512px) Image search: [Google]
138343772758.jpg
85KB, 894x512px
>>65809542

>brazil has more culture than germany
>mrw
>>
>>65812407
The only Puerto Ricans I know are strippers, whores, or drug dealers. Seeing how I'm not going to be at the bottom of society, I don't see myself getting bossed around by one lol
>>
WE
>>
>>65812407
There's no way Puerto Ricans will be mistaken for Mexicans because you're Blacker than they are so you don't have to worry about getting deported.
>>
>Japan, India and PORTUGAL have more culture than China
lmao
>>
>>65812483
this is why you guys haven't noticed. You're too retarded and busy putting us in false stereotypes that would be real during the 40's and 50's, while we keep having white skinned children and giving them English names, getting internships and jobs in STEM fields.
>>65812495
We don't get deported because we're American citizens, so we can freely go to the U.S. whenever we want, and no border will stop us :D
>>
>>65812513
Japan is just a copy of china, too bad communism ruined that culture.
>>65812486
WUZ
>>
>>65812586
I am in a stem field. An interdisciplinary stem field. Haven't seen a single Puerto Rican. This is a really weird fantasy you have.. but yeah, keep believing what you want
>>
>>65812671
We're still a minority. The old ones left first, now the young stem students are leaving. Good thing your personal anecdotes make our mass migrations a fantasy
>>
File: Plaza_de_las_Tres_Culturas.jpg (2MB, 3224x2411px) Image search: [Google]
Plaza_de_las_Tres_Culturas.jpg
2MB, 3224x2411px
>>65812636
AZTECS
>>
File: Voladores de Papantla.jpg (25KB, 298x386px) Image search: [Google]
Voladores de Papantla.jpg
25KB, 298x386px
>>65812513
Look I think the list is largely bs on some points and I've been criticizing it myself but I think a lot of people here are mistaking culture (which we all have to the same degree) with heritage, which is continuous, living traditions.

The difference in between we wuz and heritage is largely heritage is ongoing, like say the Papantla flyers (pictured) who were doing their thing before European arrival and have continued doing so since. The Chinese regime has been brainwashing and ethnic cleansing their own nation for so long now a lot of it's traditions have been lost and while there's recently been some measures to reverse that, their modern mainstream culture has simply become so large it threatens most of it, sure, what's left is arguably still plenty to make it maybe the top dog on heritage still, but arguably much the same could be said about India, then again Mediterraneans do have the argument of how influential their traditions have been. This doesn't mean the we wuz stuff doesn't count, Rome is a good example of how the ancient city has blended in with the modern one, nevermind other living traditions such as those from the renaissance, from the Pope's Swiss guard at the Vatican to tourists in the Colisseum.

I agree arguably Japan with all of it's singular and unique beauty could in some way be considered an offshoot of Sinic civilization, and Portugal does raise some eyebrows above China, although in all fairness they would definitively deserve a place within the top 15.
>>
>>65812671
That Puerto Rican nigger is roleplaying a Mexican, he's not serious.

He'll be chilling with his homies Tyrone and Shitheevius and watching the wall gradually raise on the internet.
>>
shit list tbqh
>>
>>65812929
I am serious. We aren't affected by any wall, your burger brain understands that right?
>>
>>65812955
>ooga booga Hillary gonna give us free shit
ok
>>
>>65813213
They already give us free shit. You're hopelessly ignorant and retarded. Keep drowning in your student loan debts burger
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.