[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize that you reincarnate after death and its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1473517865927.jpg (52KB, 305x302px) Image search: [Google]
1473517865927.jpg
52KB, 305x302px
>tfw you realize that you reincarnate after death and its an endless circle with no point
>tfw you realize that all you have left to do is to have as much fun as possible
ive been enlightened
are you enlightened, /int/?
>>
>having to go through all of this again and again

This is much scarier than nothingness. Why are asian religions so terrifying?
>>
that's not enlightened
being enlightened is to know that fun is also meaningless since you can have "fun" in all your cycles ad infinitum

which means that pursuit of "fun" is nothing more than the drive to reincarnate
>>
>>65807138
just go and have fun, that is all you need to do really
>>
>>65807091
everything fine until
>with no point
everything in life has a point, son.

>ive been enlightened
almost, but you're missing a couple of things.
>>
>>65807180
What point? I cant see one
And what am i missing?
>>
>>65807174
but it's not fun at all
>>
>>65807228
lets put it this way: what's the point of making a kid repeat a school grade?, that's the point of reincarnation, if he keeps making the same mistakes, he's going to repeat the grade again and again...
>>
>>65807339
So are you saying that if i die im reborn as myself again and that i will make less mistakes in my life choices? That would be awesome but i cant believe in that
>>
>>65807388
>i will make less mistakes in my life choices
no you won't
nothing is guaranteed except for what you already know
>>
>>65807388
>im reborn as myself again
on the contrary, we're reborn as total different persons and genders, that's what makes it funny
>>
>>65807482
fun* not funny
>>
>>65807388
When you die, you will be in front of a guy sitting on a toilet, if you suck his dick, he will say "Apraecza steba topokamiya stronomal" and then you will appear as another being in another planet.
>>
File: 136272891432.png (89KB, 441x411px) Image search: [Google]
136272891432.png
89KB, 441x411px
>>65807091
What basis do you have for this theory. I think you gave up on believing in heaven and replaced it with another continuous theory. Bottom line is, when you die..that's it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.