/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they commiting mass ethnic and cultural suicide and dragging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 2000px-Flag_map_of_Germany.svg.png (115KB, 2000x2707px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_map_of_Germany.svg.png
115KB, 2000x2707px
Why are they commiting mass ethnic and cultural suicide and dragging the rest of Europe down with them? There's no limit to the rapefugees they'll take.
>>
>>65802872
as I said before in the other thread

unification was an utter mistake. bismarck had good intentions but he would be horrified at what it ultimately resulted in
>>
>>65802872
>acknowledging we're the heart of Europe and this continent completely depends on us
>conceding we're so powerful we have to stay divided into Kingdoms, Duchies etc.

I love these threads, they always read like back-handed compliments.
>>
Deutschland ist zerstört worden. Ich weine um die zukünftigen Generationen.
>>
File: aref.png (922KB, 1051x548px) Image search: [Google]
aref.png
922KB, 1051x548px
>>65802872
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzXkb4GkWKQ

>tfw no aesthetic refugee bf
>>
File: look at the time.jpg (197KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
look at the time.jpg
197KB, 853x480px
>>65802872

It's in their blood
>>
>>65802872
because of you
>>
>>65803952

Marx saved europe desu.
>>
>>65802872
>dragging the rest of Europe down with them?

How so?
>>
>>65803924
10/10 would allow to rape me
>>
>>65803174
>>conceding we're so powerful we have to stay divided into Kingdoms, Duchies etc.
But Germany was at its cultural apex during that period. What's wrong with that?
>>
Everything went downhill after Germany lost its connection to Prussia
they were the soul of Germany desu
>>
just get rid of inifacation, bring prussia back into existence and make all the states small kibgdoms or city states

problem solved
>>
Let them burn Europe to the ground. It's not worth it anyway.
>>
File: 1459982701271.png (896KB, 791x644px) Image search: [Google]
1459982701271.png
896KB, 791x644px
>>65802872
>guess it's an American flag before clicking thread
>yep

I'M FUCKING PSYCHIC LUV
>>
>>65802872
Actually how many immigrants came to Germany during that exodus? Some newspapers say 1100K, some that almost 2M and sometimes over 2M, what's the final number?
>>
>>65802872
Because Merkel
>>
>>65803174
Don't worry, it won't last for ever. Soon the EU it will be just you guys plus Poland.
Afterwards you will have to exercise power the way you know better. Through war.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.