[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't the European Union and its armies fighting alongside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 3

File: ISIS.in.Sinjar.jpg (38KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS.in.Sinjar.jpg
38KB, 600x447px
Why isn't the European Union and its armies fighting alongside Russia and Syria against ISIS
>>
Because russia and assad aren't fighting against isis :^)
>>
because isis is based
>>
>>65794844
Let me tell you about your country.

You guys are too much of a sissy
>>
>>65794897
Why aren't we helping the Kurds then
>>
>>65794898
t. Muhammad Rasheed bin Hussein

Also, wasn't Germany training Kurdish fighters and supplying them with weapons?
>>
They're too busy sucking American cock. Americucks want to get rid of Assad and have ISIS win.

Every day we hear the Western media say how bad Russia and Syrian army are but we never hear the other side of the story.
>>
>>65794996
I mean the more I read about this, the more I feel pain for these people I've never seen. Free Syrian Army is plagued by Islamist sleeper agents but I doubt Assad is better, he let his country went to shit to consolidate power, but now he appears as the providential man because the opposing forces are
>crazy genocidal fucks
>incompetent rebels plagued by Islamic militants
I mean the largest group of FSA is for Sharia law in Syria (they did say they would protect the religious minorities but it sounds like a bad joke)

Just wake me up from this nightmare

>>65794964
Basically everyone supports the Kurds, even Russia
>>
>>65794953
Who cares about kurds?
>>
>>65795286
Everyone, they are the most serious alternative

Seriously, just hand over the region to Kurds, they are secular, progressive, respectful of minorities and they drove ISIS out of a lot of territory
>>
We can't upset our Muslim overlords.
>>
>>65794844
Because the US has troops permanently stationed in germany
>>
File: Без названия.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Без названия.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>
>>65794844
That's what we were supposed to do(France, not the EU) but our president is a cuck and listened to burgers.
>>
>>65794844
because russia is alied to the shias who are die hard ennemies of the sunnis, isis is "our" ally desu, it is more an US ally but we're cucks so we side with us policies on this matter
>>
because "boots on the ground" has been permanently stained and aerial bombardment only works to a degree before it becomes just bombardment of a country
>>
Because Europe is trash
>>
>>65796423
>isis is "our" ally desu
>it is more an US ally
Can we really say that after the Bataclan and NIce ? Stop spouting conspiracy theories. There are militant Islamists in the FSA but nothing like ISIS.
>>
>>65794844
We and the USA are on the side of ISIS.
NATO contracts n shit.
>>
>>65796686
See >>65796647

FSA might be bad but at least it's not ISIS
>>
Remove sanctions. More money we have - more money we spend at war.
>>
>>65796794
We need ISIS!

t, USA is suplying islamists already since the 60s.
>>
>>65796797
Stop invading Ukraine first please
>>
>>65796797
which war
>>
>>65796797

Ok ill ring the queen and sort it all out
>>
>>65796966
Yesterday is not now, and ISIS is only 1 Islamic group in Syria

The only group USA might be funding is the Islamic Front
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Front_(Syria)
(Love how People's Protection Units are both in the allies and enemies tab)
>>
>>65794844
Because the Israeli and Saudi lobbies in the US don't give a fuck about ISIS and consider war with Iran should be the West's priorities, plus the EU is has become Erdogan's bitch and he doesn't give a fuck about fighting ISIS either.
>>
>>65794953
You are.
>>
>>65797140
Wut? The USA coalition is the only force actually actively fighting ISIS right now. Russia/Syria are focusing on anti-assad rebels. They don't even bomb ISIS held areas anymore.
>>
>>65794844
because the USA doesnt want that.
>>
>>65797200
>still in denial
anti assad rebels == ISIS
>>
>>65797291
Just keep pretending that if it makes you feel better.

Some of the rebel groups are shit stains, but the Kurds and Iraqis? Nope, and is Russia helping them? Nope.
>>
>>65797291
Nah
They are Islamist but anti-ISIS as well, opposed them on numerous occasions.
>>
>>65797406
>Iraqis
Fighting Assad?

John Kerry even admitted that the Assad rebels were Islamists, not necessarily ISIS but the same violent Salafist ideology. The "moderates" are a myth.
>>
I have watched some of the South Front videos on /pol/ in the Syria General.

This is a very confusing war.
>>
>>65797474
You're right
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Front_(Syria)

>>65797512
Propaganda, but I don't blame you, no source is objective.
>>
>>65797512
hi Gary
>>
>>65797593
It looked like we gave money to one group fighting with ISIS one day, then kill ISIS the next.

>>65797601
>Gary
He said something about East Korea last week....
>>
>>65797689
No you kill civilists and assad troops to indirectly aid IS.

You also made the terrorist attcks on the supply convois.
>>
>>65797406
Glad that your count will keep the conflict up for atleast two more years. But at this point it doesnt really matter. Just support whoever loses (alnusra has now a new name, nobody will notice!), keep bombing the opponent whenever there is a little peacetime and dont forget to blame russia.
>>
>>65797792
>t. rt.com
>>
>>65797792
I also saw we hit Russians (oops) and First Aid Workers(which looked like done purposely), not sure if true.
More confused now, fuck it.
>>
>>65797994
>it just looks purposely
>it was done during a ceasefire
>>
>>65796647
You're too naive.
>>
>>65799085
And you should take off the tinfoil hat.
>>
>>65797968
Rt or not but video clearly shows high caliber mortar among "humanitarian" convoy trucks.
>>
Also, probably the funniest thing with "moderates" was when one of their soldiers cut off 11 years old boy head screaming Allah akbar in process.
>>
>>65795841
This
>>
>>65796987
We can't :(
>>
>>65800259
Yep, we can't stop what never happened in the first place.
>>
Death to Assad
Death to Erdogan
Death to Islamofascist goatfuckers FSA and ISIS
Death to American puppet Iraqi government

Long live Kurdistan

To any NSA and FBI agents reading this comment: please consider whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.
>>
>>65800471
Looks like someone likes to live dangerously

>>65800403
http://ukraineunderattack.org/en/
>>
>>65795841
>lets give guns to the good guys against the evil other guys.

Yeah because that has worked great so far...
>>
>>65800582
M8, both high court of Ukraine and their parliament said that there is literally no signs of russian presence.

Are you doubting UKRAINIAN court decisions?
>>
>>65800582
>site full of hysterical nonsense from Ukrainian officials
>>
>>65800582
>http://ukraineunderattack.org/en/
>A Russian regular unit of 12 snipers equipped with cutting-edge 12.7 mm rifles arrived to Svitlodarsk, said Col. Andriy LYSENKO
>evidence of russian military on donbass
>Lysenko
this site is a joke
>>
>>65800738
Just like mudjahedeens.
>>
>>65800756
Then why is the website of the Ukrainian defence ministry claming the opposite ?

>>65800785
Nothing against Russia, but really just admit it. I ain't even mad, we appointed neo-nazis in Ukraine ffs. But denial is stupid.
>>
>>65794844
What happened in the picture?
>>
>>65800967
Because they got record budget for ministry of defence for this and next years.

They ex ministry of defence after leaving his post got himself a nice mansion in London. Near some russian oligarch I believe.

Understand now?
>>
>>65800967
>But denial is stupid
Denial of what? Funding rebels isn't the same as invading the country. Russia is openly helping them with humanitarian convoys and "secretly" with weapon. How is it invading?
>>
>>65794844
Russia and Syria are barely fighting against ISIS, dumbass.

The only forces that have taken significant amount of territory against ISIS is the SDF (mainly made up of Kurds) and recently the Turks+rebels. But the former has fought ISIS for longer.
>>
>>65801136
I dunno, maybe annexing Crimea River

>>65801085
Yeah Ukraine is fucked, but I understand them prioritising defence when there's a mini civil war going on.
>>
>>65801237
M8, a tell you again. Money they get never reach soldiers.

If you knew language you could read Ukrainian news and blogs about how their soldiers really live. How they don't get their wage, or uniform etc. How they literally sleep in open air.

How beds for soldiers are made by inmates in prison literally for free but somehow each one costed more than 500$.

This "war" is just a way to transfer money from budget to certain persons.

For both sides of "war" of course.
>>
>>65801237
People has a right for self-determination, remember Kosovo?
Plus, we've had an agreement with Ukraine about Russian troops staying in Crimea and never exceeded the allowed number of them during that Crimean mess. So it was also not an invasion.
>>
>>65801545
>If you knew language
Lel I barely string two sentences of Russian together, that should motivate me

>>65801588
I guess that's a valid point. Honnestly I hate how the Ukrainian and Russian governments seems so corrupt and how, at least for Ukraine, the EU is to blame for it. If I remember well, we helped a leader of neo-nazi party to their government because he was anti-Russia.
>>
>>65801789
Everyone pursues hidden agenda here.
>>
>>65800738
well kurds are a little different. they are rather nationalistic and not motivated by religion as much as other rebels. besides at this point I am not sure it can get any worse.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.