[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tiny >landlocked >full of Albanians >speaks Albanian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: pebveibvpiefvnpadsijfa.png (284KB, 1237x1167px) Image search: [Google]
pebveibvpiefvnpadsijfa.png
284KB, 1237x1167px
>tiny
>landlocked
>full of Albanians
>speaks Albanian
>bordering Albania
Why doesn't Kosovo just join Albania?
>>
>>65790710
because yugo war 2.0
>>
>>65790796
Why would there be a war if both countries were willing?
>>
maybe this thread is more political and should be on /pol/ instead?
>>
>>65791227
Because Serbia won't let them go, you dumb burger. They still claim that country as theirs, and if Albania attempts to annex Kosovo, or if Kosovo votes to get annexed by Albania, the Serbs will start to remove kebabs.
>>
>>65790710
>Kosovo
no such thing
>>
>>65792273
I don't really understand how a country can be a country with international recognition as a country and another country can claim possession of it. Like either Serbia has control over Kosovo or it doesn't. Either Serbia can pass laws that Kosovo must abide by or it can't. Either Kosovo pay taxes to Serbia or they don't. How is there ever any question about these things?
>>
>>65792567
t. Burger
>>
>>65792912
>t.
I don't visit Reddit so I don't know what this is.
>>
>>65792567
>international recognition as a country
Really ? Where?

More than half of the globe , including some of the most powerful nations and members of the eu do not recognize southwestern serbia as an independent territory
>>
>>65793004
t. Is a long-time Finnish /int/ meme, and you should kill yourself.

It's become more and more apparent that >gb2Reddit posters usually do so because they came from Reddit themselves.
>>
>>65793004
t. fresh off reddit
>>
>>65793252
The first of only two clauses of the one sentence post to which you're responding reads "I don't visit Reddit."
>>
>>65793487
So he's a newfag crossposter from a shit board tbqh, t. has been here for a long time now
>>
File: Palestine_recognition_only.png (125KB, 800x359px) Image search: [Google]
Palestine_recognition_only.png
125KB, 800x359px
>>65792567
>I don't really understand how a country can be a country with international recognition as a country and another country can claim possession of it
>>
>>65790710
Because it's a part of Serbia.
>>
File: crimea-kosovo.jpg (47KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
crimea-kosovo.jpg
47KB, 600x350px
Really makes you think about the approach by Western countries...
>>
>>65793967

We don't recognize either though,nor does spain if you want really "western"
>>
So if Serbia thinks Kosovo isn't independent then theoretically there should be nothing stopping them from going into Kosovo and shutting down this whole "Kosovo" masquerade.
>>
>>65794133
I doubt either Romania, Slovakia, Spain, perhaps even Greece and Cyprus wouldn't recognize Kosovo if they didn't have their own separatist problems. (I link Greece to Cyprus obviously).
We are a prime example how the Ameritards exerted pressure on us to do so despite having our own problem with the Albanians. Which will ofc come to bite us back in the future. But that's what we deserve for having no spine.

>>65794297
Except this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Bondsteel
>>
>>65793745
What's the light green represent?
>>
>>65794297
Dude, do some research before making pointless posts. Everything's explained on the internet.
>>
my theory is people from the balkans are the missing link between apes and humans, thus they could not handle the situation without chimping out
>>
>>65794418
I'm reading up on this as I'm posting. I really didn't know Kosovo wasn't universally recognized. I mean I do live half a world away literally and culturally.
>>
>>65794404

Finland hasn't acknowledged Palestine so it's probably something like your dick is on the pussylips but not inside yet.
>>
File: sdfa.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sdfa.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>65794368
>I doubt either Romania

We had protests on the streets when we allowed nato troops to cross our border and use our air space to bomb yugoslavia .

Whomever was in power , had he recognized kosovo even without separatist "problems" (they're highly inflated here and on /pol/ compared to real life) , would've seen a huge drop in popularity . Sure there are people against it ,but the majority of the population considers serbia a friend.
>>
>>65794764
We had a country together with Serbia until 25 years ago and swore on brotherhood and unity. We had an armed conflict with the Albanians as well.
Even today, majority of people are against the recognition. But what the people want is completely irrelevant. The government will always be brought to do what the USA want.
I mean come on, Montenegro which are Serbs themselves did it just because their feudal master...ahem president is licking Western ass. Did it matter what the people want? No.
>>
>>65795035
>Did it matter what the people want?
If it mattered Kosovo would be part of us.
>>
>>65795035
>Did it matter what the people want? No.
We took down the last government because there was a fire in a nightclub though....
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.