[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>left the EU because we hate foreigners >openly racist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

File: 131241252364327345.png (692KB, 2000x2044px) Image search: [Google]
131241252364327345.png
692KB, 2000x2044px
>left the EU because we hate foreigners
>openly racist
>/int/ somehow paints us Pajeets

Really makes you think
>>
File: whitechapel high street.jpg (62KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
whitechapel high street.jpg
62KB, 700x438px
>>65790329
>leave EU
>all the white immigrants leave
>all the commonwealth shitskins stay

Great plan all the way from the beginning
>>
What happened to that UKIP dude? Is he dead?

>mfw Europeans are forced to moop blood of the floor after britbaboon "meetings"
>>
>>65790426
They won.
>>
>>65790426
well UKIP really doesn't have a reason to exist anymore lol. Farage himself said that
>>
>>65790329
>leave the EU and refuse european immigrants
>happily keep up all the commonwealth immigration deals from where 90% of your niggers and arabs plus 100% of your pajeets come from
Pretty clearly your racism is an indication of your complete pajeetization. You've refused your european roots and discriminate against them.
>>
its kinda funny how the UK politicians think they'll be able to retain all the benefits of the EU without any of the obligations
>>
>>65790422
Yeah but Indians can't just come here whenever they want. They need to be qualified and have a job position.

We're also making it much more difficult to get any kind of visa.
>>
>>65790540
Nobody thinks that retard.

You think people who spent their entire lives in Politics and survived are stupid?
>>
>>65790329
>paints up
translate out of British please
>>
>>65790525
>hurr durr Europeans are white so endless immigration should be allowed

You will see what it's like when Italy is overrun with Stepans and Svetlanas
>>
>>65790612

t. paki
>>
>>65790656
nice one
>>
>>65790578
your population seems to think it
your politicians have promised it
there'll be a some nasty surprises
>>
Racism is not legal in your country. The uk is probably the least racist country on earth.
>>
>>65790612
We already have plenty of those. Eastern euros have been coming here for decades already. They're far far better than niggers (albanians and gypsies aside, but those come regardless of the EU), yet somehow you still decided to cut them off before cutting off the niggers and pakis. Fairly boggles the mind really.
>>
File: UK_Leave_Commonwealth.png (686KB, 779x930px) Image search: [Google]
UK_Leave_Commonwealth.png
686KB, 779x930px
>>65790329
oh gee I wonder why
>>
>>65790329
>left the EU
you didn't leave shit yet.
>>
>>65790719
Right, for one we're closing many of the student visa loopholes, so immigration from poorer non EU countries will decrease. We're also planning on training many more doctors and nurses, so reliance from from India when it comes to doctors should cease.

Also, we have much more immigration from Eastern Europe than we do. It's unsustainable. We're already overpopulated, and a million more people a year is an impossibility. It doesn't matter if they're white or not.
>>
>>65790708
t. knows nothing about British politics
>>
>>65790901
>It doesn't matter if they're white or not.
Yet not a peep is heard against non white immigration. It's really pretty unreal from my point of view, because I've grown up seeing our own local racist party move the bar from terroni to eastern euros to niggers as their main target yet somehow your ukip has focused exclusively on white immigration as its target.
>>
>>65791122
That's because there are almost none non-EU immigrants here.
>>
>Openly racists

Oh shit, is that true or just a 4chan meme?
>>
What the hell are Pajeets? Speak English, you currynigger.
>>
>>65791197
>there are almost none non-EU immigrants here
Are you retarded? Do you think all your pakis and pajeets are EU citizens? Most of your immigration is from your ex colonies by virtue of your own immigration policies, totally unrelated with the EU.
>>
>>65791197
>That's because there are almost none non-EU immigrants here.
That "none" is supposed to be a "no", and it's objectively false.
>>
File: ETERNAL GAYANGLO.jpg (9KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
ETERNAL GAYANGLO.jpg
9KB, 281x180px
>>65790329
>left EU
>Increase nigger population
100% Deep
>>
>>65790329
Pajeets supported brexit to bring more Pajeets though.
>>
>>65790543
>We're also making it much more difficult to get any kind of visa.

Except , everyone , including farage said that exiting eu will make it more fair for non-europeans(mainly people from the commonwealth) to come instead of just european migrants .
>>
>>65790329
Saw a video where a nig said that he is voting leave because all the immigrants are taking the jobs, all I needed to know.
>>
Fuck Germany

If it wasn't for Merkel, UK would have stayed in the EU.

We lost our best friend. Fuck Germany, fuck Germany, death to Germans.
>>
>>65792935
>implying they're actually gonna leave
>>
>>65792958
Leaving in March.
>>
>>65793506
March , ok , but march what year cause the uk still wants those 2 years of negotiation ?
>>
>>65794045
Article 50 in March 2017.
>>
File: 1466869064017.png (733KB, 927x593px) Image search: [Google]
1466869064017.png
733KB, 927x593px
>>65792876
>>
>>65790329
>openly racist
The only thing I saw about you being "racist" is/was not towards the arabs but rather the people already being there (Commonwealth, EU-migrants, East-asians) tho.
>/int/ somehow paints us Pajeets
That will stay that way until you throw out everyone.tm
But is there any politician openly supporting to throw out the ones from the Indian continent too tho?
>>
>>65790329
I didn't vote leave because I hate foreigners, I voted leave because I hate the EU. The real threat comes from our own """tanned""" citizens that the traitorous government imported.
>>
File: 1461275607014.jpg (13KB, 398x354px) Image search: [Google]
1461275607014.jpg
13KB, 398x354px
>>65794350
DELET
NOW
>>
>>65790489
>well UKIP really doesn't have a reason to exist anymore lol.
Gotta love based Farrage
>Tries to destroy the EU by getting the UK to leave
>Now he is trying to get Trump to become president.

Is Nigel our hero against the globalist evil?
>>
>>65790329
lol fuck off achmed
>>
Its crazy how pakistan still retains a colony in europe.
>>
>>65792935
Fucking this, fuck Germany. Who let the people who tried to seize Europe by force multiple times have it on a golden platter for a few measly euros.

EU should never have allowed Germany in it, it should have been every European country besides Germany having an economic union with the main focus being on pissing on Germany making sure they do not go full retard again.
EU should have been treaty of versailles 2.0.
>>
>>65790835
winning over minorities is a good way of securing votes, and it also stumps anyone who says brexiters are racist

you cant be this dumb surely? do you think we WANT them? its the perfect answer to the mindless insults that we want all coloured people out of the UK
>>
>>65795715
Second or third gen minorities tend to be racist as fuck and hate immigrants even though their parents or grandparents were immigrants.
>>
>>65795855
thats the whole deal with the issue of immigration, we've got too many people end of, too many coming in and too many already here, doesnt matter if youre an immigrant yourself or whatever colour, this immigration problem has never been about colour only the numbers

second and third gen minorities would have came here when the numbers were sustainable, i dont have as much of a problem with that
>>
File: 1474213035511.jpg (36KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
1474213035511.jpg
36KB, 212x218px
One of my colleagues was a leave voting degenerate. She is oxbridge educated, yet she actually said that having control over EU migration would allow the country to' focus on preferred sources of migration such as relaxing the laws on family unification'.

She basically said that it's better to have some economically ineffective, non-English speaking wives shipped in from Pakistan than it is to have pig hoof eating, hardworking grzegorz.
>>
>>65790329
>>openly racist
aka racist against other white people and sucking pajeet's cock
>>
Brits are evil btw.
>>
>>65790329
>>65790422

its not a plan per se, just something the masses did, and with everything the majority of people does, it wasnt thought out at all but just based on feeling and unpredictable impulses

they fucked up their economy and it wont even reduce immigration
>>
File: Bongland transformation.gif (790KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
Bongland transformation.gif
790KB, 375x304px
>>65790329
You're still not white
>>
>>65795704
you are a fucking moron eu was created for germany. the idea of a european community of nations was to stop another major european war. thats best archieved by strong economic ties with the country that tends to invade its neighbors.
the treaty of versailles has rightfully been called "a cease fire for 20 years" when it was decided. a second treaty like that would be even more retarded.

merkel wont be in office after the elections. brits should have had patience especially considering that it will take a long ass time for them to leave anyway.
>>
>>65794350
lmao, yeah, fuck those dirty smelly Europeans
>>
>>65790525
>implying they were ever truly European
>>
I've no idea why you'd move to the UK when you have a place called Switzerland, also working from your couch has never been easier. But even for that you have to move, at least here, so that the jewish government doesn't tax you like fuck
>>
>>65794350
My sides hurt
>>
>>65797997
>economy die
>brown keep arriving
???
>>
POLES OUT
PAKIS IN
>>
>>65790329
>leave EU
>somehow think they have the permission to beat up Poles and Czechs
wtf are you doing?
>>
>>65794350
Oh fuck, I can't breathe!
>>
>>65790581
>Translate out of British please

American education please
>>
expat not immigrant thank you very much
>>
>>65799917
87% white

and that number is only sub 90% because of londonistan
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.