[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong? Indians in the west are absolutely fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1231523463577.png (48KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1231523463577.png
48KB, 270x270px
What went wrong?

Indians in the west are absolutely fucking based. They are the friendlies, the most honest, the hardest working people you will ever meet. The girls also seem to have magical powers of making literally everything fun.

How can Indians in the west be this amazing when Indians in India poop on the street?
>>
>>65782461

Aryan magic bruv. You need to be in civilized society to show it off.
>>
Colonialism takes a long time to get over
>>
>The girls also seem to have magical powers of making literally everything fun.
what?
I want to know more about this
>>
File: A poo.gif (486KB, 339x251px) Image search: [Google]
A poo.gif
486KB, 339x251px
Law or Large Numbers, Central Limit Theorem, Etc.

Basically, when you have 1.3 billion of something, and you skim off the best, you are going to get a very refined sample.

As the number of samples increase and immigration continues we're starting to see more of the real India. Fewer molecular geneticists and more Apoos. Fewer nuclear engineers and more janitors. And slackers. And criminals. It's just statistics and sampling theory.
>>
A lot of Indians are very stubborn and refuse to change (which is why they don't like shitting in a toilet). The ones who are open to change usually end up leaving the country.

Maybe when all the old people die, India can finally become a superpower.
>>
good day pajeet
>>
>>65782596
That's true for any race, including whites desu senpai.
>>
Only best of the best get outside
>>
>>65782753
But why is it hard for them to get rid of their Indian accent?
>>
>>65782461
there are like 1 billion of them
Of course, a few of thouse ought to be fine, and only the very best make it to the western countries
>>
File: JZmuoS.gif (582KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
JZmuoS.gif
582KB, 320x180px
>>65783026
>>65783212

Of course. It's not racist. It's sampling.
>>
>>65783026
This, America has its fair share of White Trash.

>>65783202
Probably first-generation immigrants, I know several Indian-Americans at my college who speak normally.
>>
>>65782461
t. raajev sukamaran
>>
Jews
>>
>>65783278
>has its fair share of White Trash.
I'd take white trash, over blacks, Hispanics or the average Indian, any day of the year.
>>
India is a massive country that should've been federalized.

Instead, they got places like Bihar and Uttar Pradesh which are the definitions of overpopulated shitholes and the issue in Kashmir. I can see why the average middle-class Indian avoids as much as they can to pay tax.
>>
>>65785026
It should've balkanized.
>>
Indians are fucking rats.
They must've had some monkey blood in them because
>friendlies
is fucking shit. Average Indians are sly as fuck and will only be friendly with you until he knows he ranks the same or below you.
They are complete manchildren raised like it's the middle ages with some sort of weird egos inflated by their mothers or who knows what family member.
Their girls are muslim girl tier.
Indians are good for work only. Put them working on some hot kitchen, mine or sweatshop and your average Indian becomes usefull.
>>
File: Indian gf.webm (3MB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
Indian gf.webm
3MB, 540x360px
>Indian girls
>>
>>65785205
what the fuck am I watching?
>>
>>65782575
>implying
>>
>>65785205
>the smile on he face as she washes it
>>
>>65784912
I'd rather have a good mix of all inteligent peoples in the world.
...oh wait, I do. I'm in Canada, a multicultural country which never race riots.
>>
>>65784912
They're all the same. You're just too stupid to realize.
>>
>>65782461
Immigrants are usually in top 10% of people in their home country. Even if they were poor in their country of origin they are the people who had the determination to make something of themselves and to take risks. Immigrants are the most hardworking and self disciplined people around.
>>
>>65785119
Partition of India was bad enough, partitioning based on ethnicity or some other dubious means would have made it catastrophic. If the founders of India wanted to keep larger India as a whole, maybe it should've stayed that way and resolved their issues on their own.
>>65786266
that's thanks to the points system.
but we still have liberal masochists in the form Trudeau and some other politicians who think that banning female genital mutilation is "culturally insensitive" and denigrated the Tories for doing that, and pander to a small minority of Muslim voters about the whole niqab thing. The system isn't perfect.
>>
File: 1bvgv1.jpg (16KB, 315x160px) Image search: [Google]
1bvgv1.jpg
16KB, 315x160px
>>65785205

Wipe it? You mean like with a cloth or something?
>>
>>65785205
good intentions doe + knows their place
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.