[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear euros/aussies: Do you benefit from the government programs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1458502698351.gif (2MB, 330x275px) Image search: [Google]
1458502698351.gif
2MB, 330x275px
Dear euros/aussies: Do you benefit from the government programs like universal education and healthcare and neetbux?
>>
yes
i get free money just for doing university
>>
>>65777171
That makes me pretty jealous
>>
>>65777171

Do you actually? How much and you have to pay for tuition, or pay back a loan?

Neetbux in the UK is shit.
>>
File: bigatsu.png (12KB, 527x450px) Image search: [Google]
bigatsu.png
12KB, 527x450px
>>65777157
My meds cost over a thousand bux per month, bill footed by the taxpayer. Thanks wagies!
>>
>>65777157
Don't get NEETbux but I obviously benefit from healthcare.
>>
>>65777157
ofcourse
>>
>>65777157
By ensuring access to free education, it's rather the government that benefits from me. I couldn't afford a nice degree from a nice university, being from a poor family and all.
I did take out a student loan but paid it within a few years of graduating.
>>
>tfw in America is you even propose these basic reforms everyone looks at you like you're Lenin

We're going to become third world because of this, fuck. I don't get why Americans aren't capable of seeing the benefits of a more educated and healthy population.
>>
File: image.png (316KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
316KB, 1334x750px
Yes. I'm currently "studying" in Asia. BaFög is awesome.
>>
>>65779258
>a more educated and healthy population.

Devaluation of degrees, a plethora of useless degrees and a heavily elderly population?
There are downsides to this stuff too and Europe is starting to experience them, they haven't been welfare land for very long.
We are also already a huge union where we have little democratic control over Washington, so people are less enthusiastic about sending huge chunks of their paychecks off to some distant assholes to do what ever they want with it.
The most Euro countries wouldn't be so thrilled about having people in Brussels or some damn place running their local systems.
The massive social services we already have make up most of our budget and they are all bottomless money pits exploited by everyone but the people who have to pay for it with an already Vanguard political class in control of it all.
It's like voting towards communism with some shitty "dictatorship of the proletariat" already in charge to ruin everything.
>>
I have 0 debts, an apartment and a car.
No saving though, as I blow almost all of my money on shit and travel.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.