[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>low taxes, bank secrecy laws to protect successful peopl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 1474484227550.png (49KB, 1790x1640px) Image search: [Google]
1474484227550.png
49KB, 1790x1640px
>low taxes, bank secrecy laws to protect successful people living in neighboring countries from draconian taxation
>still has better healthcare and social services than virtually all EU countries
>healthcare isn't even state provided, essentially a super obongocare

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Switzerland

>Healthcare in Switzerland is universal[3] and is regulated by the Swiss Federal Law on Health Insurance. There are no free state-provided health services, but private health insurance is compulsory for all persons residing in Switzerland (within three months of taking up residence or being born in the country).[4][5][6]

>gun laws are liberal and more comparable to the US than the EU
>has the second lowest homicide rate in Europe after Iceland (excluding memes like monaco and san marino)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Switzerland

>Firearms legislation in Switzerland is comparatively liberal, more similar to gun politics in the United States than to that in the European Union

>voted to massively limit immigration and aggressively deporting refugees than giving them asylum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_immigration_referendum,_February_2014

>hurr but 25% foreigners

The great majority of the foriegners in the confoederatio helvetica are EU citizens. Most of their Muslims are from Yugoslavia and seculat unlike Arabs North Africans and Afghans.

Switzerland exists solely to piss off the EU.
>>
>>65776031
You forgot they have a massive non-cucked right-wing party (SVP) that is in power.

May the SVP remain in power for a thousand years inshallah
>>
There is absolutely nothing to do in Switzerland if you are young and ambitious.
Girls are complete shit.
Your vision of gun laws that we have are complete bollocks. Take time to actually read the article, you mongoloid.
But other than that, yea its fucking great 10/10 will come back when have a ton of fucking work experience in US.
>>
Bank secrecy is kill

Also nobody cares about Switzerland and their gun laws. It's literally only Americans who think this is something to point out every single fucking time they talk about Switzerland.
>>
>>65776071
I dont know about gun laws in switzerland but 1 thing i know for sure is that their english is horrendous. EVERY Swiss i met online spoke only german, not even basic english. They’re basically japs of Europe.
>>
File: 1444578891780.jpg (1MB, 2424x5958px) Image search: [Google]
1444578891780.jpg
1MB, 2424x5958px
>>65776071
>take the time to read them

I have you faggot.

This is looser than California, New York New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, DC, Maryland and Hawaii.

Are you going to lie and claim ammo is banned?
>>
fuck, don't know how many times I have seen this merritard doing pro-swizerland threads in here.
>>
>>65776135
I will fight you over the fact of "you don't need training or pass psychological tests" for the guns.
That is complete and utter fucking bullshit. You don't need training for them because the only people who CAN get them are the ones who served in the army. So, yes, after you pass the test there, you can buy your shitty ass fucking guns. Not before.
Kill yourself, don't educate me about my own country.
>>
>>65776168
That only applies to own the militia weapon you fucking idiot. Not buying a gun from a private shop as a civilian.

All my information comes from a Swiss gun owner.

https://www.reddit.com/r/guns/comments/2cl0uk/swiss_gun_ownership_and_gun_laws_condensed_into_a/

You're a moron who is conating militia guns with guns you buy as a regular civilian in Switzerland.

You don't need to serve in the militia to buy and own a gun.

There are no psychological tests to buying a gun as a civilian.

Kill yourself retarded Geneva cunt.
>>
>>65776168
>>65776228
>Only 260'000 of all guns (estimated to be around 3 million) in Switzerland are the current issue Stgw 90. These 260k belong to former militia members or people that bought them at gun shops, so these guns belong to civilians.

Most privately owned guns in Switzerland are not militia or ex-militia guns.

You don't even have to serve to buy a gun for private ownership as a civilian.

Another fucking idiot ignorant of his own laws that conflate militia with civilian gun ownership. Probably an SP voter fron the French cantons or Zurich.
>>
>>65776031
>EU killed their bank secrecy
>health care in the US isn't state run either, you are required to buy it, just like in Switzerland
>>
>>65776268
>>65776228
>>65776168
If Switzerland is so great how come all 3 of you are in the USA
>>
>>65776031
I heard the people there are very elitist and mean, they probably hate swissboo "muh guns" burgers.
>>
>>65776782
I'm nice
>>
Bank secrecy for the Johnny foreigner is gone.
Healthcare is expensive, expect to pay more than 250 a month.
The vote against immigration isnt even in effect yet.
>>
You forgot to mention that living is insanely expensive there.
>>
>>65776837
250 dollyroos?

Not bad. Your median income is one of the highest. You are one of the top five richest countries in cuckrop
>>
Switzerland is a great country. Gun ownership is good too. Just not in USA, too many brain damaged soldiers and just plain stupid people there
>>
>>65776866
the brain damaged soldiers off themselves m8

it's the nigs and spics doing the murders
>>
>>65776876
and remember those soldiers are "weak" according to trump, the man who conveniently never got drafted.
>>
imo they should flatten that place so it is more easy to get to italy
>>
>>65776862
OK let's see you pay that when you have 2 kids and a wife.

You're fucking dreaming.
>>
lol what do you mean you have to pay $250 a month for health insurance
>>
switzerland is greater albania

and a safe heaven for tax evaders, thiefs, mobsters and alike to keep their shekels safe
the only reason it exists is because invading mountains is costy
>>
fucking swissboos

health care costs raise higher each year while wages stay more or less the same.
Same for public service.
Companies source out as many jobs as possible to slavcountries and the like since it's cheaper
While we voted for stricter immigration politicans watered it down as much as possible (because muh EU) to the point where you might as well not bother at all.
Also cities are literally the same as any other europe country, a multicultural shithole

Shit's going down yo
>>
>>65776113
This
>>
>>65776071
What the fuck are you talking about? Switzerland is right in the center of Europe and can go everywhere you want with a Train from there
>>
>>65776031
Low taxes??? W00t??
>>
>>65776031
nothing to do there though
>>
>>65777602
lol
>>
>>65776940
that only makes like 700CHF for you wife and 2 kids, so it's easy.
>>
>>65776761
Because

The two Americans are too poor to travel and the one Swiss overseas citizen is getting work experience from here because he's a faggot who can't get a job over there.
>>
>>65777949
Oh yeahhh poland is soooo not boring
>>
I lived in Switzerland for a year. It was very nice, but:

>banking is fucking horrible compared to here despite the le secrecy meme

Uh I guess that's it really. Fuck UBS
>>
is Switzerland undoubtedly the best country in the world?
>>
>>65778231
Let me rephrase my point , if you have a family and earn less than 5k good luck financing holidays or other non essential things.
If you're single, living here is easy.
>inb4 benefits
There's little point in them if they get added to your net worth.
>>
>>65778967
Don't marry then. What are you, retarded?
>>
>>hurr but 25% foreigners
Well that is the point
Without those foreigners their economy would collapse
It could never work out in USA because you only have mexican immigrants

Also there is no difference between public healthcare and the system of switzerland

Also a large portion of their citizens have no legal acces to guns

>tfw taking bait
>>
>>65778967
I'm 24, single, I make 7k and I struggle to finance non essential things.

#JustZurichThings
>>
>>65776782
>they probably hate swissboo "muh guns" burgers
Hate is a strong word, but it's getting annoying.
>>
kek what did i read that well?

So, healthcare isn't provided by state and i 'm forced by law to have an healthcare insurance. A law forcing me to give money to a private company? What kind of bullshit law is that? How much did they pay to get that law throught?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.