[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are gays treated in Russia? Can you openly kiss a man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: ILGA3.jpg (236KB, 1170x822px) Image search: [Google]
ILGA3.jpg
236KB, 1170x822px
How are gays treated in Russia? Can you openly kiss a man as a man in Russia?
>>
>>65769832
Why would you? Are you unable to get a woman?
>>
>>65769832
Not treated until you start to be completely retarded faggot with rainbow flag etc. You can kiss man in Moscow or Peter.
>>
>>65770013
I'm gay
>>
File: tomppa.jpg (6KB, 178x283px) Image search: [Google]
tomppa.jpg
6KB, 178x283px
I don't know about Russia but gays are perceived manly here
>>
>>65769832
>sweden and norway
>not the gayest countries in europe

this map is rigged

also i'd say it's worse to be gay in muslim countries like albania amd montenegro than in russia
>>
>2016
>liking people of the same sex still triggers undeveloped countries

All you eastern europeans and balkan scum should focus more on the economy, and think less about gay sex. That might improve your life
>>
Gays don't make it alive in Russia
>>
>>65770742
honestly, the liberal shit agenda of our western governments is the reason for a probable downfall in 'capitalist' countries.

there is no reason to introduce more lgbt rights, because they can do whatever they want anyway in a democratic society and believe it or not they can do sotoo in russia.

if people focus more on 'the real things' like economy and clear politics in general, we wouldn't have so shitty heads of government all over the place.
>>
>>65770709
Why should they be the gayest?
>>
>>65771025
Not to mention the small but growing amount of "gays" who don't want to be part of gay culture and identity and just want to fuck men. I kind of respect those, knowing about them made me stop being homophobic.
>>
>>65770381
>Tom of """"""""""Finland""""""""""
You guys just produce memes so of course his outlandish work would be enjoyed by the natives.
>>
>>65771338
The biggest meme is that we produce memes. We haven't done anything original for many years, and it needs to change...
>>
Stop using butt sex as a political weapon.
>>
>>65771637
Just start small again. I mean you've already told us one of your more recent memes. Just continue on from there!
>>
>>65771697
Yeah, we're just running out of ideas.. Something extremely memetic needs to happen
>>
>>65769832
I don't know, but I kissed a russian guy once in an orgy.
>>
Gays are not welcome here. Yes you can unless you have no mouth.
>>
fags should be gassed
>>
>>65772194
only a slav subhuman would say that
>>
Fucking filthy AIDS-infected abominations.
>>
>>65772452
fag
>>
>>65772452
You ever heard of Jeffery Curley?
>>
>>65771110
Those are the major part. The just dont get any attention (because they are not attentionwhores)
>>
>>65772579
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2011/10-anti-gay-myths-debunked

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/9/18/903178/-
>>
>>65772194
>slovak

Gay sex is older than your country.
>mfw Homosexual behavior has been existing longer than slovakia.

Kill yourself slav subhuman scum.
>>
>>65772123
How you're gonna stop me huh? I come there and wave my dick to your kids, preferably boys
>>
>>65772123
Ive also noticed, along with gays, a high GDP isnt very welcome there either..
>>
AIDS and HIV are natures way of punishing gays. A long a painful death.
>>
>>65773072
Actually it doesnt affect your life at all if you just get treated.

And if AIDS is gods way of punising fags, then why is AIDS most common in the countries where being gay is prohibited?
>>
>>65773130
Something being prohibited doesn't mean that people stop doing it. You will never know how many closet gays there are in places like Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia etc..
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.