[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Argentina sucks so much people are still trying to figure out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: gdpcapita.png (105KB, 997x697px) Image search: [Google]
gdpcapita.png
105KB, 997x697px
Really makes you think.

>The economic history of Argentina is one of the most studied, owing to the "Argentine paradox", its unique condition as a country that had achieved advanced development in the early 20th century but experienced a reversal, which inspired an enormous wealth of literature and diverse analysis on the causes of this decline.[1]
>>
File: 1365365197001.jpg (58KB, 294x295px) Image search: [Google]
1365365197001.jpg
58KB, 294x295px
>tfw it'll be a shithole before you can retire
>tfw everywhere will be a shithole before you can retire
>>
>>65764622
>enormous wealth of literature and decades of research
They could have just asked me: Corruption and populism.
>>
File: bandera.png (9KB, 333x214px) Image search: [Google]
bandera.png
9KB, 333x214px
>>65764622
The corruption of the italian, the lazyness of the spaniard and the pride of the french.

Argentina are nice lads regardless.
>>
>>65764622
>"Argentine paradox"

what paradox?
the only time argentina was kinda 'rich' was when it exported grains and meat to a warn-torn destroyed europe

most of the money was concentrated in very few hands

then europe was rebuilt and we stopped exporting so much, so the country became poor again.

argentina has ALWAYS been a poor banana republic, it's more, 90% of the country didn't have pavimented roads and electric networks until the late 50's and it looked like africa, well it still looks like africa
>>
>>65764622
You're mean
>>
>>65765329
I've never understood why some Chileans have such animosity towards us when they are themselves a mestizo nation.

>>65765023
It's not a simple, the theory goes an educated, civil society, which Argentina did have, could have prevented this. The entrenchment of the establishment in Latin America is something that generally gets blamed on some vague notion of the colonial past but the reality is that Argentina achieved it's success as an independent nation, blaming culture is a cop out, Spain and other Mediterranean countries did eventually achieve enduring social and economic success while blaming Amerindian influence leaves aside the fact they've mostly never held power in most Latin American countries and in Argentina in particular they're a non factor having all but disapeared and largely blended in to a majority European population. I don't think Argentina is a sĀ“pecial snowflake, Mexico and Brasil achieved economic success for a very large part of the 20th century and still came undone in the 70's, that we've struggled so badly on just the basic issue of political stability must point towards some sort of internal flaw in the countries in the region which exists outside very real external factors that have also conspired to keep our societies down. Personally I favor the idea the problem lies specifically within our elites and a sort of extreme detachment from the common man.

TL;DR Leaderships in Latin America have been historically incompetent, not just greedy and corrupt. This is despite their including highly educated people.
>>
File: 1435435846864.png (12KB, 530x492px) Image search: [Google]
1435435846864.png
12KB, 530x492px
>"There are four kinds of countries in the world: developed countries, undeveloped countries, Japan and Argentina"
- Simon Kuznets
>>
Yeah, we are a shithole, please someone nuke us and build something nice here
>>
>>65766579
someone should just nuke and wipe out all lifeform in argentinian territory, we're truly the bottom of the barrel even in latin america.
Poor, smelly, manlet, brown, amerindian straight out the jungle, violent, dumb and lazy, that's the average argentine.
>>
>>65766099
God, mexicans are so insecure and faggy all the time, i get it, your country is shitty, don't come to the internet, that guy it's clearly a mix of a mexican and a colombian.

>>65766579
HUMILDAD!
>>
>>65767477
>HUMILDAD!
Mas bien retraso mental. O proxy.
>>
>>65766434
really makes you think
>>
>>65768525
This
>>
What happened in the 1930s?
>>
>>65768704
First military dictatorship
Then the second WW fucked us hard
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.