[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >live in New Orleans >take the streetcar (trolley,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1339532.jpg (247KB, 2321x1574px) Image search: [Google]
1339532.jpg
247KB, 2321x1574px
>be me
>live in New Orleans
>take the streetcar (trolley, electric car, tramway, etc for non-new orleans ppl) to work/school everyday
>streetcar is fucking packed today
>this is usually normal as New Orleans is one giant tourist trap
>as soon as i get in i notice 35+ French tourists loudly being tourists
>they pretty much just yell as opposed to talking
>taking pictures like crazy. All dress like tourists and far amerilards (oh man if you thought America was the land of cargo shorts and new balances you should have seen these people)
>lines of tourists stand in from of me taking pictures of something above my head
>realize i'm sitting bellow the map that details where we are and where to stop (kinda like pic related)
>Frenchie slaps me in the leg, telling me to move so he can take the dumb fucking picture
>doesn't even say please
>i say no
>he says something in french rly fast rly angrily, spits on the floor right next to me, and sits back down
>hear some lady say "this is like bourdeaux but shittier" (my family is cajun so i know some french)
>they all keep taking pictures. One of them starts videotaping me and the girl sitting next to me and waving to the camera as he does

French people are officially the worst

How are tourists in your city, /int/?

Worst tourist stories?
>>
>>65763979
>How are tourists in your city, /int/?
American, mostly.
They are so great.
>>
>>65763979
>How are tourists in your city, /int/?
Chinese and southerners
>>
>>65763979
New Orleans is a shithole though.
>>
>>65764032
francebro why are your tourists such cancerous shit
>>
File: almedia-condos-streetcar1 (1).jpg (151KB, 501x317px) Image search: [Google]
almedia-condos-streetcar1 (1).jpg
151KB, 501x317px
>>65764089
>not liking new orleans

brother come on
>>
Our tourists are shit but that sounds a bit exagerated pêh
>>
I'm from San Francisco
Japanese tourists are ok
Same goes with Latinos and black ppl (they keep to themselves a lot)
Chinese and Slavs are the absolute worst
>>
>>65763979
Why would european tourists go to New Orleans? I've never met someone that didn't visit either LA or NY
>>
File: 1459773868464.png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
1459773868464.png
26KB, 527x409px
>>65764658
>>
>>65764658
because, unlike anywhere else in the States, you can drink in the street and there's no curfew for liquor stores or bars

also, there's an insane gay scene here so there's that

also Louisiana is the only place in America where people can actually claim their own cuisine
>>
File: 1467091385659.gif (970KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1467091385659.gif
970KB, 500x382px
>>65764366
Not really tb h
I live in Rapid City (Mount Rushmore)

Buses of French nerds come out here and are disrespectful as hell if they find they aren't being treated "right"
At least they aren't loud as fuck Italians or hyper-autistic Germans

Or God forbid the Chinese
>>
Fellow nolafag here. I believe you OP, but don't act like the hoards of drunk tourists who flood Bourbon nightly aren't just as bad. The amount of trashy bitches who drive down from Mobile for their bachelorette parties I've seen far outpaces any amount of annoying French tourists.
>>
>>65763979
Can sort of confirm. A friend of mine used to work at Shakespeare's house as a guide and she said that the French schoolkids were by far the worst: always shrieking and climbing over everything. Maybe she just got unlucky though.
>>
>>65763979
>rural Vermont
Aside from folks from NYC, tourists here are fine. They're usually here to do something cozy, so they're not spazzes about it. Almost all of the tourists here are from the US and Canada, though.
>>
>>65763979
would probably beat em down and exit on next station
>>
>>65763979
Jersey Shore reporting in. We don't get any foreign here, just a fuck ton of New Yorkers on the weekends over the summer. The traffic gets horrendous and the beaches are packed. Besides ruining our image entirely I don't really have much of a problem with them because they're our #1 source of income.
>>
>>65765139
I actually don't mind Chinese tourists- until there are more Chinese people then anyone else combined.
>>
>Columbus, Ohio
>tourists

Pick one. Nobody wants to visit here. Hell, I don't even really want to live here.

kek. We only get buckeye football nutjobs. Game day is the best time to shop.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.