[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey int. What do you think about Russian diaspora in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

Hey int.
What do you think about Russian diaspora in your country? What do they do? Where do they live?
>>
We only have Ukrainians.
Some of them are pretty cool, others are robbers.
>>
>>65754626
>хyй
>one of the few Russian words I know

Russian tourists aren't as bad as the British ones, at least they try to speak intelligible English. No diaspora afaik.
>>
>>65754626
Generally OK but some are permanently butthurt and some of the woman are the biggest gold diggers. Also, a fair number are trashy in the Jersey Shore way.
>>
>Where do they live?
They don't live.
>>
>>65755517
>fair number are trashy in the Jersey Shore way.
It's called "Russian women are the most beautiful in the world" and "western women are grey mouses".
>>65755391
Why are there no Russians in Netherlands? There are tons of Russians in Germany nearby.
>>
Russians in Germany either sell Heroin or pass out drunk in the streets. Some of them are extremely gifted at Mathematics and logical thinking however. It seems to be 50-50.
>>
>>65755535
Welcome to 2ch/em, you would be surprised (but the majority are cockholes, yes).
>>
>>65754626
I like most of the Russians I've met so far, lots of them have a good amount of fire in their hearts.

There are obviously some exceptions but I'm cool wuth Ruskis, even as an ethnical roach
>>
We have colonies of starovery on the coast of the Uruguay river. Also there's a town called San Javier where most of the russian diaspora lives.
Pic related
>>
>>65755896
Whoops.
Lots of them work as farmers and mechanics (they seem to like machines)
>>
>>65754626
kill it with fire
>>
File: hitler-stalin-pact.jpg (78KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-stalin-pact.jpg
78KB, 500x430px
>>65754626
>What do you think about Russian diaspora in your country?
ok I guess, there are some russians working at same factory as I
>What do they do?
park poorly
http://njetparkering.blogspot.fi/
>Where do they live?
I dunno.
>>
>>65754626
In my cunt most of russians are criminals or dead bodies, or both
>>
I like Ruskies, they serve mostly at Saleing bussiness :D
From most of them i can see Finnic features so they come from north-western Russia
>>
well I mostly used to meet rich russian diaspora/students and they were all super entitled scum blabbering about glorious mother Rossiya while never intending to move back there (shout out to my former neighbour Oleg who was the honorary exception)
now all Russian families from my neighbourhood are gone since their businesses failed
on the other hand, I've studied with bunch of Russians at my uni and they were pretty cool, most of them even managed to learn czech during their stay
plus the girls were pretty qt
>>
Not baiting. Not shitposting. Russian diaspora here is mostly sex workers.
>>
>>65756249
>http://njetparkering.blogspot.fi/
Why finns are so authistic?
>>
I've met a girl who was daughter of russian immigrants
Pretty qt
>>
Criminals, prostitutes, alcoholics who beat their children, fifth column "anti-fascists" etc.

Would be a lot happier if they were all rounded up and hung from lamp posts.
>>
>>65756440
Why are russians animals who can't obey simple rules?
>>
I've only seen Russian Women here and they're all sexy as fuck but seem very cold and distant, like they know they're too good for everyone
>>
>>65756687
Why you're answering with questions? Are you jew?
>>
American Russians are bro tier.
Usually they are very rich and have really big cocks too.
>>
>>65756440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wfr02RR77M
is this better?
>>
File: 1470519903186.jpg (25KB, 593x590px) Image search: [Google]
1470519903186.jpg
25KB, 593x590px
>>65754626
My granny is Russian
Am I part of the diaspora?
>>
>>65756962
Are you trying to avoid the question because you know the simple answer is russians are uncivilized barbarians?
>>
>>65756962
that was two questions.
>>
>>65757005
No one of them looks russian
How could this happen
>>
>knew a Russian coworker
>came from some small village a few minutes drive from some large city
>redstar.jpg
>always making remarks about the U.S and how people from Russia are better

Now keep in mind that he would run faster than a Puerto Rican with a stolen VCR if the U.S. even thought about deporting him. He wasn't in any kind of trouble with Russia, and he wouldn't say why he wanted to stay, but he was NOT going back to the motherland.

>at a bar after work one night
>drinking a few beers and listening to him go on about America again
>somebody turns up the TV, late night talk show
>Jimmy Fallon makes a joke about Putin
>Commissar Coworker damn near loses his fucking mind
>huge scene and rant about how Americans are assholes who always make fun of glorious Russia
>"Dude, you just spent 10 minutes telling me how my car is powered by cheeseburgers! You didn't hear me bitching!"
>didn't hear any of it
>drank 4 more beers

Needless to say, I could overlook the ranting because he was a decent worker who helped when he could. Anyway, about half the Russians I have met had that same button that you could push, other half were the same in fighting to stay in the US.
>>
>>65754626
only rich russki's and prostitutes live here.We also have a overwhelming female russian diaspora.They usually live in the west coast
I love them please send more.
>>
>>65757122
They were clearly North-Western Russian with a Finnic Ancestors.
You cant hide that one so lets be a friends
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>65758416
1. Azerbaijan/Armenia shitskin
2. Jew
3. Butthurt tatar taxer
4. Ben stiller
i'm race expert
>>
I'm my city.

Third gen now feel themselves like at home.
>>
all live in Brighton Beach

based

My senpai has Azeri/Russian roots so we're not accepted in the community of Russian Jews there but I have some friends from there anyway
>>
>>65758104
>>65758104
>We also have a overwhelming female russian diaspora.They usually live in the west coast
Why ? can somebody explain this
>>
everywhere
worse than the kots
>>
>>65756320
>Finnic features
Such as slanty eyes, round face and upturned nose?
>>
>>65761743
Rampant sex slavery and lots of women looking for an exotic husband. I'm not even kidding.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.