[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>more people live in these shitty swamps than in Canada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Nederland-Vlaanderen.gif (21KB, 510x430px) Image search: [Google]
Nederland-Vlaanderen.gif
21KB, 510x430px
>more people live in these shitty swamps than in Canada or Australia
>>
>>65750830
anime indeed

post anime
>>
>>65750813
That's not true though
>>
they want to be close to Uk
>>
>>65750857
Netherlands: 17 million
Flanders: 6,5 million

together: 23,5 million

australia: 23 million

you are right about canada

>>65750869
who? What? why?

wtf
>>
File: Wapen vlag gelderland.png (75KB, 581x223px) Image search: [Google]
Wapen vlag gelderland.png
75KB, 581x223px
>>65750813
GELDERLAND BESTE LAND
>>
>>65750813
Germania union? :)
>>
>>65751329
Only they buy us out and they rule us as colony, apparently we fuck this up to much.

I bet their king would rule us with leniency for our past crime.
>>
>>65751409
What past crime?
I thought even during WW2 netherlands and germany were close friends
>>
>>65751409
Our king secretly wants to become Count of Nassau. This family has replaced the old coat of arms with the arms of Nassau already
>>
>>65752445
We stole their bikes, it is unforgivable.

>>65752481
Oh, interesting.
Did the Nassau's die out?

Why not intermarry and slap the heraldry together.
>>
>>65752568
No. He and the Grandduke of Luxembourg are still members of the Nasssau family.
It's quite strange that our king is connected with the medieval Dutch nobility after all those years, but only to German nobility. Our medieval Dutch nobility has dissappeared in the bloodlines of the civilians.
>>
>>65753300
Not connected*
>>
File: 1475586580524.jpg (833KB, 803x680px) Image search: [Google]
1475586580524.jpg
833KB, 803x680px
Fuck off we're full.
>>
>>65750813
but most of our swamps are filled since several centuries ago
>>
>>65753300
King Willem-Alexander has a typical Balto-Slavic haplogroup subclade: R1a-Z280 (north-western Slavic S18681 subclade).

His face is also rounder and more Slavic.

There was a Slavic settlement in the Netherlands in the Middle Ages, the Veleti (Wiltzen) lived in their fort Wiltzenborgh, or Traiectum Uueletum which later became Utrecht. Maybe he's connected to them?
>>
>>65753356
ok then it's not Utrecht.

Also, don't you have medieval noble families anymore? We still have quite a few:

van/de Limburg Stirum (the oldest one iirc)
van/de Merode
de Smet de Naeyer
de Crombrugghe (de Looringhe, de Steenbrugghe, de Picquendaele)
van der Burch
van Marnix van Sint-Aldegonde (de Maernix de Saint-Aldegonde)
de Fooz Corswarem

to give you a few examples
>>
>>65758370
Yes, we have. However, the important ones have died out. The descendants of the counts of Holland, Friesland etc. are unknown. The largest part of our current nonility exists out of nobles whose family was just rich at the end of the French Empire.
>>
>>65752445
>I thought even during WW2 netherlands and germany were close friends

M8, the entire adult male population of my village was sent to the concentration camps to die. Not cool.
>>
>>65759392
Here it is the same with the majority being noble since the French period, but there are still medieval families left. Of course not the important ones, like the Count of Flanders, the Duke of Brabant, although the titles still exist, the latter is not carried by the crownprince. Although the prince of Croÿ is local medieval high nobility, although he is not prince of Hainaut anymore.
>>
really excites my cognitive function
>>
>>65761033
* the latter is now carried by the crownprince
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.