[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just finished watching Rise of an Empire how did Iran go from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 300_Rise_of_an_Empire_banner.jpg (1MB, 1600x850px) Image search: [Google]
300_Rise_of_an_Empire_banner.jpg
1MB, 1600x850px
just finished watching Rise of an Empire

how did Iran go from being one of the most respected civilizations to being the Islamic shit hole of today? I mean sure the Greeks aren't in a super good position at the moment, but they are still a first world western country.

I also find it funny how Iranians are so butthurt about this movie, it's as if the Greeks didn't beat their asses and thus set the roots for western civilization. For the battle of Salamis, which is also the main battle in the movie, wikipedia writes:

>A number of historians believe that a Persian victory would have hamstrung the development of Ancient Greece, and by extension western civilization, and this has led them to claim that Salamis is one of the most significant battles in human history
>>
>>65747888
Iranians are mad about the first movie depicting ancient Persians as blacks and brazilians
>>
2bh the whole thing about the monster giants is pretty lame, I'd be butthurt too if ancient Israelites were depicted as some fantasy bullshit
>>
>>65747888
>how did Iran go from being one of the most respected civilizations to being the Islamic shit hole of today?

Are you talking about Iran or Denmark?
>>
>>65747888
iranians are filthy subhumans
>>
After they got btfo by the Romans they had no strength left and allowed superior Islamic Arabs to completely conquer them, replace their religion are breed their women.
>>
>>65748676
t. Achmed Al-Terrorista
>>
>>65748762
I am a Greek
fuck the iranian rats
>>
>>65748783

I too am Greek.
>>
>>65748755
Romans? Are you retarded? Romans never defeated Iranians. They basically played ping pong with Mesopitamia.

Learn a thing or two Achmed.
>>
>>65747888
are you retarded enough to take this movie as something historically accurate?
>>
>>65749485
>T.white Argentinean
>>
>>65749414
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romans_in_Persia

Anyway I was talking about when the Persians got btfo by Heraclius
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.